[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone apparently saw BvS test screen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 25
File: qcMofCM.png (144 KB, 748x789) Image search: [Google]
qcMofCM.png
144 KB, 748x789
>“Hey DC_Cinematic, i’m using a throwaway account for obvious reasons, but I saw the movie last night! I use a website for advance screenings and I got tickets for a mystery film and it turned out to be BvS. The movie was very long, as long as TFA if I were to make a comparison. It didn’t drag though; every minute of the film was used effectively.

>Performances were all great. Jesse Eisenberg as Lex is way more complex than what the trailers show. By the end of the film, you will HATE him, but at the same time, you can’t help admire how capable this guy is. Ben Affleck as Bruce/Batman is definitely the standout performance. I was surprised/scared how different he became when he put the mask on. This Batman will come across as a villain to some viewers; he enjoys inflicting pain on criminals. There was a scene where he was branding a criminal, and he had the biggest smile on his face. I don’t know how fans will react to that, but I felt it worked with this version of the character.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/3ytdgv/saw_bvs_last_night_in_la/#spoiler
>>
File: bat3.jpg (183 KB, 1166x1685) Image search: [Google]
bat3.jpg
183 KB, 1166x1685
>Everyone else was great too, even the new supporting characters played by Jena Malone and Scoot McNairy. Jena Malone plays a crippled Barbara Gordon. She doesn’t have much screentime, but she does make a Killing Joke reference about an amusement park incident involving her now retired father. Scoot is playing Jimmy Olsen who was injured during the events of Man of Steel. He does not blame Superman like the others, but supports him and views him as a hero. He has a popular blog about Superman.

>The third act was mindblowing. The Doomsday reveal in the trailer is just the tip of the iceberg. There is a lot of action, and I loved every moment of it. The first and second acts are the “Batman v Superman” parts of the movie, while the third act is entirely “Dawn of Justice.” You will see a fully assembled Justice League by the end of the film.
>>
>>78545551
>Reddit
Go back to /tv/ where your kind belongs.
>>
File: sup2.jpg (263 KB, 1666x1166) Image search: [Google]
sup2.jpg
263 KB, 1666x1166
More tidbits from his q and a

>I forgot to talk about the whole LexOS subplot. I felt the movie would have been fine without it, because it doesn't connect with Doomsday at all. It's basically thrown into the plot so that there's more things to fight at the end. LexCorp is basically developing a worldwide drone system to protect against alien invasion. There is fierce opposition to it, especially from General Swanwick. He believes that humans should always be in control of powerful weapons such as the drones. This leads to a pretty cool scene of Swanwick sending his best pilot to compete against a drone, Hal Jordan! (played by Dan Amboyer) Already GL, he reveals himself at the end during the drone fight.

>GL costume wasn't full CGI, but had CGI enhancements. White gloves and domino mask are all there.
Wonder Woman uses the Lasso of Truth for fighting, but not for it's magical purposes. Probably saving it for solo WW film.
Batcave was bigger than I was expecting. He has a Batsuit display with old Batsuits. There was a Batsuit that kinda looked like Michael Keaton's! Robin had his own room, complete with a staff display and motorcycle.
Doomsday is a mutated General Zod.
Superman came to terms with what happened with Zod, but he does feel guilty about all the civilian lives lost.
Gal Gadot keeps her accent as WW.
Ezra was never out of costume, all Flash. He did not have blond hair from what I saw from his eyebrows. It's either black or really dark brown.
Jason Momoa was scary as Aquaman. Out of all the JL members, he was the most fun to watch. Pure savagery.
>>
I went to see an advance screening too!
My dad got me in using his connections at Nintendo.
>>
>>78545551
So his viral marketing wasn't effective enough on le ribbit and you decided to bring it here?

Who do you think listens to us? Is this movie aimed at our moms?
>>
File: bat6.jpg (189 KB, 1666x1166) Image search: [Google]
bat6.jpg
189 KB, 1666x1166
>This Batman has more gadgets than any previous iteration.You do see the Wayne murder in its entirety, they spent like 5 minutes on it if I were to estimate. The film had a lot more humor and spectacle to it, but it still has the sense of realism and grit to it. You definitely see the Flash, he helps stop the drones at the end. His costume, from what I can infer, is made from the same material as Superman's costume. He has armor plates on it, and parts of the suit glows yellow. It was really cool.

>Cyborg is there too. He's there too. He awakes from his coma and freaks out at the sight of his new robotic enhancements. He then escapes from the LexCorp lab and sees all the drone chaos.
>>
>>78545621
>Dan Amboyer
>LexOS
These 2 elements are the wild cards in pretty much every rumor/theory.
We simply dont know enough about either.
>>
>>78545668
Do you have a screenshot like OP tho?
>>
File: bat5.jpg (203 KB, 1166x1685) Image search: [Google]
bat5.jpg
203 KB, 1166x1685
>Joker is teased a lot and according to Oracle, Dick is in undercover somewhere.

Do they call it Doomsday?
>Wonder Woman does

How did Jesse do as Lex?
>Multi-layered, reminds me of Heath's Joker. He stole every scene he was in, and left you wanting more. I loved how much I hated him.

What is Batmans fighting style like? Does he kick ass and do flips and stuff? Could he go toe to toe with Captain America?
Does Aquaman look like the toy does? With Blonde highlights and green pants? And how does GL look? Is his face fully covered?
I wanna ask so much but I figured I'd ask some details that might get glossed over
>This Batman would beat Captain America in a fight. He's huge, but also extremely agile.
The toy is an accurate representation of Aquaman. GL looks like classic Green Lantern with the white gloves and domino mask.
>>
The drone plot is the exact same thing as Ultron in Avengers 2
>>
>>78545551
So this goes against that earlier (way more detailed) leak by the guy who claimed to have seen the unfinished CGI version.

Which to believe?
>>
How do we know that the picture in the OP isn't photoshopped?
>>
>>78545973
Didnt that one get debunked?
>>
If this is true, then I could buy the LexOS being a set-up for Brainiac later on down the line.
>>
Didn't someone confirm that BvS wasn't getting test screenings and that the movie is already done?
>>
>...and bring it your screening location
>...we hope you enjoy your film [period missing]
>>
>>78545999
Dunno? Did it? Did somebody find some contradicting stuff?
>>
File: 1434386469601.jpg (746 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
1434386469601.jpg
746 KB, 1200x799
>>78545725
No, the studio execs told me if I revealed any info Bob Kane would return from the dead and punch my dick, but here's a few tidbits.

>The vehicle in the trailers was not there Batmobile, it was a 2003 Toyota Corolla Batman borrowed from his friend, Mark
>the Batmobile isn't in the movie at all, instead Bats travels around on Heelys
>Supes reveals his favorite show is the Golden Girls
Remember this, it's basically sequel bait, EXTREMELY important in the sequel Batman vs Superman 2: The Quest For More Money, which I also watched.
>in the movie Batsy does use guns, and actually kills supes with a light blue M1 Garand
>your cousin has a cameo in the movie, ask him about it
>Supes alter ego is now Steve Kent
>in an attempt to be progressive, Wonder Woman is revealed to be transgender, in my viewing this was VERY badly received
>there is a short middle eastern man standing in the lower left corner of EVERY scene, even scenes with supes flying, no one acknowledges he's there, may have been a ghost.

This is all I can reveal. My hands are shaking.
>>
>GL
Suuuuuuure
>>
>>78545551
>he enjoys inflicting pain on criminals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnJb65keZi4

Fans gonna love it.
>>
>>78545621
>Swanwick
>not Danvers
Bullshit
>>
>>78546004
The movie has been done for like a whole year but sure theyll do test screenings with three months til premire.
>>
>>78546166
Hell. Yes. I don't give a shit what /co/ says, that was a good batman.
>>
Fake.
>>
>>78546189
Who the fuck is Danvers?
>>
Gay.
>>
>>78545621
>This leads to a pretty cool scene of Swanwick sending his best pilot to compete against a drone, Hal Jordan! (played by Dan Amboyer) Already GL, he reveals himself at the end during the drone fight.
I want this to be true

I don't know if I can buy that they'd be able to keep that under wraps this long though
>>
>>78546091
>in an attempt to be progressive, Wonder Woman is revealed to be transgender, in my viewing this was VERY badly received
Thank god. That's just a massive insult to her character. Morons.
>>
>>78546446
Come on man, it's almost 2016.
>>
>>78546420
agreed senpai
>>
>>78545589
>Scoot is playing Jimmy Olsen who was injured during the events of Man of Steel. He does not blame Superman like the others, but supports him and views him as a hero. He has a popular blog about Superman.

not this kuso again senpai
>>
>>78546376
Carol Danvers and her Dads aorcraft company
>>
>>78546091
Actually, there's a shot in the first trailer where he's holding a scoped rifle as he poses on a rooftop. It's not just the grenade launcher or the tank he drives.

He's gone full Miller.
>>
>>78546472
You got it all wrong pham. 2016 is when everything gets turnt upside down. Everyone that's PC becomes Un-PC. Tumblr becomes /pol/, /pol/ becomes Tumblr. The cycle continues.
>>
>>78546570
>/pol/ becomes Tumblr
/pol/ is beyond saving so it makes sense, senpai
>>
>>78546543
>Carol Danvers

from marvel?
>>
>>78545973
The one who said Lex creates Zod-Bizarro who then becomes Doomsday who then grows proper spikes?
>>
>>78546550
THATS A LONG RANGE GRAPPLE HOOK YOU FAGGOT!!!!
>>
File: 1449769414155.jpg (33 KB, 375x363) Image search: [Google]
1449769414155.jpg
33 KB, 375x363
>>78546570
>Tumblr becomes /pol/, /pol/ becomes Tumblr.
>>
>>78546550
He's used guns, rockets or lethal explosives in every film already so meh

As long as he doesn't kill
>>
File: 1449817654584.jpg (194 KB, 686x999) Image search: [Google]
1449817654584.jpg
194 KB, 686x999
>>78546570

never gonna happen
>>
>>78545621
>Gal Gadot keeps her accent as WW.
>Ezra was never out of costume, all Flash. He did not have blond hair from what I saw from his eyebrows. It's either black or really dark brown.

Only disappointing parts, everything else sounds pretty good
>>
>>78546417
Hal's a civilian pilot
>>
>>78546586
>>78546543
>>78546376
>>78546189
Oh fuck me sideways Im an idiot. Ferris, not Danvers
>>
File: make-income-in-dollars.jpg (4 MB, 3400x2561) Image search: [Google]
make-income-in-dollars.jpg
4 MB, 3400x2561
>>78545551
Good Job Dave, keep up the good work.
>>
>>78546648
Whats disappointing about Erza? Blondes can have dark eyebrows.
>>
End Of the movie... How the Doomsday Dies!!!

>They (Superman and Wonder Woman) fire a Kryptonite laser at him, pieces of flesh start rotting and falling off and then he falls down dead.

You here it first /co/. Cap this,.
>>
>>78546694
From the OP I assumed he wasn't blonde, but you're right. I mean it's not a major complaint I just wanted confirmation on blonde Barry.
>>
>>78545551
>This Batman will come across as a villain to some viewers; he enjoys inflicting pain on criminals. There was a scene where he was branding a criminal, and he had the biggest smile on his face. I don’t know how fans will react to that, but I felt it worked with this version of the character.

Holy shit, that's actually pretty cool. Can't wait for Batfags to get blown the fuck out.

There's a reason Batman refuses to kill. It's because deep down he knows he's a fucked up psycho who can't be trusted to make decisions like that. It's actually pretty cool to see that portrayed for once.
>>
Final shot is Superman overlooking Metropolis, he doesn't say anything.

Todd is killed by Joker

you don't see Leto though. Just a white glove holding a bloody crowbar, with a Robin on the ground.
>>
>>78546714
Knowing that edgelord Snyder I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.
>>
>>78545589
>>78545685
>>78545773
Why doesn't Batman's suit look like a really comfy sweater?
>>
>>78546771
Batman refuses to kill because his villains are too profitable to be killed off.
>>
I forgot to talk about the whole LexOS subplot. I felt the movie would have been fine without it, because it doesn't connect with Doomsday at all. It's basically thrown into the plot so that there's more things to fight at the end. LexCorp is basically developing a worldwide drone system to protect against alien invasion. There is fierce opposition to it, especially from General Swanwick. He believes that humans should always be in control of powerful weapons such as the drones. This leads to a pretty cool scene of Swanwick sending his best pilot to compete against a drone, Hal Jordan! (played by Dan Amboyer)
>>
>>78546872
Dick Grayson is alive somewhere, and was a former Robin. Todd died at the hands of the Joker.
>>
>>78546892
>What is the context of the Knightmare scene, is it a vision of the future and Bruce's nightmare of what might happen if he doesn't help Lex or something else entirely?

PTSD from what Bruce experienced during Metropolis incident.
>>
>>78546921
GL costume wasn't full CGI, but had CGI enhancements. White gloves and domino mask are all there.

Wonder Woman uses the Lasso of Truth for fighting, but not for it's magical purposes. Probably saving it for solo WW film.

Batcave was bigger than I was expecting. He has a Batsuit display with old Batsuits. There was a Batsuit that kinda looked like Michael Keaton's! Robin had his own room, complete with a staff display and motorcycle.

Doomsday is a mutated General Zod.

Superman came to terms with what happened with Zod, but he does feel guilty about all the civilian lives lost.

Gal Gadot keeps her accent as WW.

Ezra was never out of costume, all Flash. He did not have blond hair from what I saw from his eyebrows. It's either black or really dark brown.

Jason Momoa was scary as Aquaman. Out of all the JL members, he was the most fun to watch. Pure savagery.
>>
>>78546921
>Batman is a triggered little tumblrina
I'm OK with this.
>>
>>78546956
Lex goes bald by kryptonite poisoning
>>
Ending:

No cliffhanger. Film ends with the JL members knowing about each other and agreeing to work together again if anything bad happens like this again, Batman was reluctant though. Lex goes to trial, but most likely won't be found guilty, because he has people on the jury and people willing to be scapegoats.
>>
>>78546984
Does he get cancer too?
Lex Luthor Jr. Jr. when?
>>
>>78547052
Nothing like that. Just one Lex

Two battles between Bats and supes:

Supes confronts Bats during a warehouse sequence. Bats tries to fight him off using the Batmobile, but it doesn't work out. Supes tears open the doors and tells Batman that what he is doing is wrong. Superman realizes that Batman is Bruce Wayne and leaves. Second fight is of course the one with the Bat armor. Bats uses Kryptonite to weaken Supes and leaves him battered. He does a variation of the "man who beat you" speech."
>>
>>78547052
He is Lex Sr who put his brain in his son's body.
>>
>>78545551
That's a pretty obvious shill post. Reddit's full of viral marketes and paid shills.
>>
>>78545551
>Gordon's retired
Why?
>>
> Scoot as Jimmy

This is where I stopped reading as I'm sure it's fake. They turned Jimmy into a girl in MoS so it would be weird to retcon so quickly.
>>
>>78547169
Retired and Dead
>>
>>78547180
Her name was Jenny Jurwich, where you got she was supposed to be Jimmy I don't know.
>>
Why do people still believe this kind of shit?
>>
>>78546417
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Fq5c2Uo4Y

>didn't know what part he was auditioning for when they brought him in
>being coy about it
>still super secretive

He's totally Hal. That's the same thing they did for both Gal and Ezra, they were brought in to audition for unspecified roles that ended up being Wonder Woman and the Flash. It's probably just easier to keep this secret because he's a literal nobody and no one really thought they'd reintroduce Hal so soon after the GL flop.
>>
File: 1448453407892.jpg (22 KB, 364x431) Image search: [Google]
1448453407892.jpg
22 KB, 364x431
>>78545589
>Jena Malone plays a crippled Barbara Gordon
>she does make a Killing Joke reference

TRIGGERED
>>
>>78547180
that was jenny jurwich not olsen
>>
>>78545773
>Dick is in undercover somewhere.
Casting Confirmed.
>>
>>78547169
Because he was already a cop way back when Bruce's parents were killed, and this takes place some 30-40+ years after that. Jim has a grown-ass 20-something year old crippled daughter. He's at least 60, probably pushing 70. Why the hell wouldn't he retire?
>>
>>78546976
Yeah, Im sure all those war vets experiencing PTSD due to horrors of war are all tumblrinas as we
>>
>>78547319
If only, anon. He's pretty enough
>>
File: [nods respectfully].webm (1 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
[nods respectfully].webm
1 MB, 800x450
>>78545551
>>78545589
>>78545621

So intriguing. What an age to be alive!
>>
These reports are always fun to read. Though I'm skeptical about the drone/full JL thing. Not saying it wouldn't be awesome but a bit too much too soon don't ya think?
>>
>>78547661
It makes more sense than all the rumors saying he's playing Deathstroke. If Bruce Wayne is in his 40's, Deathstroke has to be a 60 year old man at least.

Only thing is, if he's Dick, he really needs to slim down ASAP.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3152122/He-s-got-PECS-appeal-Shirtless-Scott-Eastwood-shows-fit-physique-films-Suicide-Squad-Toronto.html
Fatty fatty fat.
>>
>>78547427
They most definitely are, yes. Some of them even have their blogs and everything.
>>
So wait, final act is drones AND Doomsday? That seems ridiculous.
>>
>>78548067
He's playing Tom Tresser, Nemesis.
>>
>>78548260
I like the Nightwing rumor better.
>>
>>78547319
Way out of Jena Malone's league
>>
>>78548671
Remeber that rumor about Adam Driver being looked at for Dick Grayson. He's more in Jena Malone's league.
>>
>>78545551
First off, great shill anon, you're really earning those shekels
Second, the way you describe this makes it sound like a clusterfuck of ideas, it feels like they're just putting in too much tbqh
>>
>>78547236
He plays a pilot named John Stewart
>>
>>78548705
Ezra Miller was also rumores for Dixk at one point as well
>>
>Lex's drones
literally MCU tier bs
>>
>>78547236
Where am I supposed to listen to this part? I ain't listening through 45 mins.
>>
>>78547236
I want to believe
>>
>>78549433
~27:00
>>
>>78549485
>>78549433
i accidentally watched all and he's really charming. kinda well spoken and has a nice voice. sounds like my uncle
>>
>>78545589
>Jena Malone plays a crippled Barbara Gordon
Dropped. Barbara is more interesting as Batgirl.
>>
>>78549559
He also mentions that he auditioned to play Superman in Man of Steel.
>>
>>78548671
Dick was out of Babs's league though
>>
>>78546812
Or, you know, he was against taking a life, which has been apart of his character since his first appearance.
>>
>>78549604
yeah how funny is that! cavill had been auditioning for it since the 90s
>>
>>78549593
I respectfully disagree. I mean I love Barbra as batgirl but I found un-crippling her really stupid in recent comics. Personally I liked how being disabled didnt stop her from being a contributing member of the batfamily
>>
>>78547205
She was going to be Olsen since some merch calls her that but they changed their mind.
>>
>This Batman would beat Captain America in a fight.
>[WW] fights as technical as Batman, but with the power of Superman behind it.
>Senator Finch and Swanwick die
>Joker blew up the manor
>>
>>78549662
Yeah, she did so much as Oracle. She ran a friggin' spy network in No Man's Land. Without computers. That was awesome.
>>
>>78549617
No it hasn't. Batman kills a guy by kicking him into an acid tank in his first appearance.
>>
>>78549688
>>Joker blew up the manor

Well apart from the fact we see it's not rubble just in disrepair, he does know Bruce is Batman.

>You let your family die lol
>>
>>78546694
Pretty sure Barry's gonna have black hair. Didn't the concept/promo art show it as such?
>>
>>78549723
I wonder why they haven't brought back that guy as the "first Joker" before the Joker
>>
>>78549688
>>This Batman would beat Captain America in a fight.
Just like in the comics :)
>>
>>78549752
I'm sure that guy was at least a partial influence for Joker "origin" story in The Killing Joke.
>>
So which one sounds more legit, this or the guy with the fat girlfriend who watched the unfinished CGI?
>>
>>78550804
Guy with fat girlfriend. No mention of old rumors or elements that contradict with the director or actors have said.
>>
>>78550804
This guy had proof, kinda.
>>
>>78550804
Neither, they're both paid shills.
>>
>>78545551
I WANT TO BELIEVE
>>
>>78550868
Yeah but why hamfist a nonsensical drone threat along with doomsday just to cram in the Justice League, who are unknown by the public? I mean theyre both probably shit but Id give more merit to the fat girlfriend guy
>>
>>78546166
Man, now I want to go play Arkham Knight. Gliding down onto the tops of cars and tearing the driver out through the window is fun as fuck
>>
>>78546630
What the fuck is the deal with this meme?
>>
>>78545589
>her now retired father
Except Gordon as confirmed to be dead in the movie. Sooo this is bullshit.
>>
>>78551201
It's not a meme. That's how sjw's debate.
>>
>>78551144
>just to cram in the Justice League
to hype the JL movie obviously.
>>
>>78551201
From what I know, it just some guy who host a talkshow who seems to repeat "Come Its 2015" and thinks like that.
>>
File: Dick Eastwood.jpg (217 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Dick Eastwood.jpg
217 KB, 1200x900
Undercover Dick being out there somewhere? Hmmm....
>>
>>78551221
Was that ever confirmed? I recall random talk but never came across the article.
>>
>>78546771
You aren't very smart are you? The guy has issues with death for very obvious reasons, and aside from that, there are a few other things to consider

>even police officers have rules about killing, to say nothing of vigilantes

>Bruce believes that Gotham deserves better, and that his operations can only have some semblance of moral authority or legitimacy if he refrains from taking the easy way out, as his enemies do (I don't necessarily agree with that)

On some level, Bruce isn't quite right in the head, and more than a few portrayals show that some part of him enjoys the violence. This is a side that he either suppresses or uses as an outlet for more serious urges. That being said, I wouldn't go so far as to say that he's a "fucked up psycho". Anybody who would really doesn't know too much about Batman.
>>
>>78551246
Well shit, I understand the kind of frustration that pointlessly stalled progress can bring about, but I wouldn't really use that to argue a point or anything. I presume that's what this guy does?
>>
>>78551397
I dunno. I am not American so I don't watch that guy talkshow, that what I gathered from seeing some memes and images on 4chan
>>
>>78551419
Dont pay it much mind. Its a joke mostly spread around /tv/ and you know how............odd they are. Go ahead, take a look over there sometime. Guarantee no less than 10 argumentative Star Wars threads
>>
>>78551221
>Gordon as confirmed to be dead in the movie
DCEU is dropped
>>
>>78551419
I know he's a Brit, which would explain a few things, but beyond that, I haven't got a clue
>>
File: 1391288938910.jpg (15 KB, 373x309) Image search: [Google]
1391288938910.jpg
15 KB, 373x309
>>78551470
FUCK to the no. I've been to /tv/ about three times, and I hated each time more than the last
>>
>>78551550
Its always a bitch when a new trailer/movie drops and they raid our board. I dont know if its legitimate shitposting or simple mental disorder
>>
>>78551201
>>78551246
>>78551397
>>78551419
>>78551470
>>78551550

He's an obnoxious limey who took over from Jon Stewart and did a worse job (well, Trevor Noah took over, but nobody watches that guy) and he does the whole "you're a stupid possibly racist/sexist/whatever dinosaur if you don't go along with my favorite leftist position of the day".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjNvCBoSyfQ

I say worse because Stewart was actually funny ---- with John Oliver you just want to punch out his crooked teeth.
>>
File: 1425184497796.jpg (92 KB, 701x530) Image search: [Google]
1425184497796.jpg
92 KB, 701x530
>>78546091
>with a light blue M1 Garand
>>
>>78551550
FIX IT

>>>/qa/387240
>>>/qa/387240
>>>/qa/387240
>>
>>78546630
Saved for tomorrow onwards
>>
>>78551769
Honestly if capeshit threads are getting /tv/'s panties in a twist, they're probably worth it.
>>
Why are people acting like it's impossible to fake a screenshot? Also two things seem off about the plot synopsis.

>Wonder Woman is the Themysciran Ambassador

So people just know about Amazons? When the fuck did that happen?

>Dan Amboyer is GL

Give up Dan, you're pathetic.
>>
>>78551905
>"She with you?"
>"I thought she was with you?"
>"Then....who are they with?"
>Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg standing together looking confused
>"Hell I dont even know why Im here, I was in space 5 mins ago for god sake"
>>
>>78551979
Yeah, doesn't make any fucking sense to me. Pretty sure he's bullshitting.
>>
>>78551905
Given that WW movie is supposed to take place in WW1 they have a 100 years to learn about it.
>>
>>78552304
Yeah and it makes no sense for them to already know about it. In Man of Steel Perry White says "Can you imagine how people would react if they knew there was someone like THIS out there?" he doesn't then add "...excepting of course the amazons who have similar powers that we've all just accepted." Superman is supposed to be the first public superpowered being, Themyscira being public knowledge makes no sense.
>>
>>78552371
I'd say there's a small deference between an Island of lesbians and an Alien Invasion.
>>
>>78552371
Amazons don't have super strength, heat vision, and flight anon. As far as we know, Wonder Woman doesn't even fly.
>>
>>78547319
I want this
>>
>>78552402
He says that before the invasion, he just says "Someone like this" i.e. someone with superpowers. If superpowered beings are already well known then that makes no sense. And if like someone else you tell me they went public sometime between MoS and BvS that's retarded.
>>
>>78552371
MAGIC COVER-UP
>>
>>78552486
Why are you all so desperate to believe this guy? Because he promises you'll see the Flash and GL? Wishful thinking. Diana being Ambassador makes no sense. Same as that leak saying Bizarro was in the movie from last week that everyone bought, but now have completely forgotten.
>>
>>78546001
Brother eye
>>
>>78552503
Plus Waller in SS states Superman was almost like some sort of beacon that brought out the crazies and the metas. Superman, for all purposes, should be the only one well known. Bats is still an urban myth
>>
>>78551769
Good god, this is embarrassing. I can't believe I share a board, let alone air, with these whiny ass faggots.
>>
>>78551979
>Hal
>ever knowing anything
>>
>>78552531
But Diana is often sent as Ambassador to man's world in most stories.
>>
>>78552371
as far as they know Amazons are just people who live in an secluded island and don't have powers. Wonder Woman might not be common knowledge since from the looks of the trailer, Batman and Superman are unfamiliar with her.
>>
>>78552595
Yeah, but not before the movie even starts. Which is what this guy is saying, she shows up as "Ambassador from Themyscira" no mention before being made of the amazons. When did they go public?
>>
>>78552371
Themyscira is still on Earth. Superman is a big deal because he's an alien.
>>
>>78552554
What would /co/'s reaction be if the entire JL plot took a complete 360°-and-walk-away turn and gave us basically Justice League: Mortals?
>>
>>78552626
That's is bending so far over backwards you could give yourself a rimjob. Is it not more sensible that Bats and Supes don't know her because Amazon are hitherto unknown? Not that they are known as just a weirdo country that has an ambassador but keeps everything else about it secret? Why would they even have an ambassador in that case?
>>
>>78552649
Superman is a big deal because he's superpowered see>>78552571
Superman draws them out from the shadows, metahumans were basically unknown before his arrival.
>>
>>78551761
He was funny in a couple scripted things but he seems grating just by that three second clip.
>>
>>78546166
Thats kind of different from fucking branding peoples skin. And DKR bats wasnt exactly sadistic. Just cold, frustrated and angry.
>>
>>78552756
>I want you to tell your friends about me
To
>You're not going to forget me anytime soon TSSSSSSSSSSS!
>>
>>78552756
Miller was taking Batman back to his fascistoid roots. He enjoyed being Batman and causing pain on most criminals, the only one he felt somewhat compassionate about was Harvey.
>>
>>78545773
>>This Batman would beat Captain America in a fight. He's huge, but also extremely agile.

kek
>>
File: 1433822927944.jpg (47 KB, 854x539) Image search: [Google]
1433822927944.jpg
47 KB, 854x539
>b-but Marvel shills
>>
>>78552899
Batman always uses intimidation and violence to make criminals fear him. Pic related isnt necessarily sadistic.

>>78552983
Havent seen evidence of actual sadistic enjoyment in the book. Just a cold brutality and anger. He wasnt compassionate to criminals either considering how cold and cynical he had become but he wasnt getting a boner from the beatings he dealt out.

Technically batmans always kinda fascist as part of the territory is breaking into peoples homes and searching them.
>>
>>78555776
Forgot pic.
>>
>>78554301
>film tells whole story in trailer
>normalfag in cinema lierally went 'are they serious' when Wondy was revealed while I was out for TFA
Yeah it's the shills
>>
>>78545551

>The Force Awakens is a long movie

2 hours isn't even that long
>>
>>78555985
It ends before its ending. The whole island is pointless when the film ended at Rey in the Falcon or even before that. The fucked last 15 min pacing makes it feel long
>>
>>78555805
>this totally isn't made up
>>
>>78556296
>everything I disagree with is my enemies conspiracing against me
Usually I would agree with you but no, this happened
>>
>>78545551
>taking the opinion of a redittor seriously.
>>
>>78556329
Nobody's conspiring against anybody, you're just a dude making shit up on the internet, just like the other two hundred thousands guys doing the exact same thing here every day.

And if you weren't making it up, what does it matter? I had the opposite experience, but that doesn't matter either. There's a lot of buzz about this movie. Our individual experiences really don't matter too much in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>78549608
>Dick was out of Babs' league though

This.

Aside from way back when she was still older than him, there is no way Babs was ever in Dick's league. This is a fine casting choice.
>>
>>78547319
>>78547661
Not the son of Clint Eastwood. No son of his would star in a superhero movie!
>>
>>78557016
Clint Eastwood was rough on him even during the casting of American Sniper, tho I think it had more to do with Clint not wanting his son to get caught up in that shit drama surrounding Chris Kyle.
>>
>>78551332
>some part of him enjoys the violence.

No, he REALLY REALLY loves fighting, not violence.
>>
>>78547319
just want to see him a nightwing costume already.
>>
File: 1449117063714.jpg (13 KB, 255x244) Image search: [Google]
1449117063714.jpg
13 KB, 255x244
>>78546091
>there is a short middle eastern man standing in the lower left corner of EVERY scene, even scenes with supes flying, no one acknowledges he's there, may have been a ghost.
>>
File: 138654347568.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
138654347568.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>this JL drone Age of Ultron's like bullshit
>>
>>78557056
Violence and fighting tend to go hand in hand anon.
>>
>>78558248
your mom and dicks go hand in hand & in mouth anon.
>>
>>78546211
They do test screenings to find out what the audience likes the best and worst, then they build their marketing campaign around that.
>>
>>78558279
Joke's on you, my mom has been dead for four years
>>
>>78552371
I'm with you anon. I think Diana will be posing as a philanthropist/lobbyist/socialite/rich person, rather than openly as ambassador from the Amazons.

It would not surprise me if senior government officials knew about the Amazons from the WWI era, but that it was urban legend, or something similar to the angels at Mons.
>>
>>78558703
Plus shes been inactive since WWI, its not like the government back then is going to believe a Greek god of war kickstarted global conflict
>>
>>78558703
>Angels at Mons

That would be a cool element for the Wonder Woman movie.
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1400x1019) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1400x1019
>>78558896
I think it would be a cool tie in too. Its right at the beginning of the conflict, have Diana trying to stop the slaughter but realising this is beyond her.

I was talking with some anons the other day, coming up with random ideas for the movie (just ideas mind). One cool idea that came up was that they could take advantage of WWI being a tragedy all round. They could show Diana as this truly uniting force, and bring both sides together against a supernatural true evil i.e. Firstborn, Ares etc. Final battle scene would be Germans, British, Americans and French fighting side by side behind Diana against a horde of demons.

I think it would be an incredibly powerful image, two armies that had days ago been fighting to the death and killing each other in senseless slaughter, putting their differences aside and uniting behind Wonder Woman.

First act: Steve finds Paradise Island, Diana comes to mans world/is already in mans world hunting a great evil. End of first act is reveal of villain and showcasing WWI as a senseless massacre.

Second Act: Diana flies between various armies, trying to persuade the different sides to put aside their differences. Culminates in German and Allied troops nervously walking towards each other over no mans land

Third act is them beginning to work together, Diana leading them and stopping the shaky alliance from falling apart. Culminates in a huge battle of Diana leading the armies of Man against the evil.
>>
File: latest-2.jpg (127 KB, 580x800) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.jpg
127 KB, 580x800
>>78547319
Damn, Scott Eastwood would be a perfect snake. How well can he act?
>>
So apparently this guy is saying the drones are basically militarized versions of the Kryptonian robots we've seen in MoS and briefly seen in the BvS trailer. Riiiiight......
>>
>>78560130
I haven't actually seen him in anything, but if he's half as good as his father, I don't think we'll have to worry about him, whoever it is he's playing
>>
83 days until I see it, holy fuck I can't wait.
>>
File: 1410963624239.gif (2 MB, 245x276) Image search: [Google]
1410963624239.gif
2 MB, 245x276
note; if this review was shitting on the movie you would all be goggling it up right now instead of memspouting
>le reddit get out of the sekrit clubhouse we are leegun xD
Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.