[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp, Parson just had a bunch of huge guns fired at him How's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Erf3_120_900_web.jpg (486 KB, 900x1245) Image search: [Google]
Erf3_120_900_web.jpg
486 KB, 900x1245
Welp, Parson just had a bunch of huge guns fired at him

How's he gonna get out of this one?
>>
>>78508436
Jack's pretty smart.

Don't worry OP Parson has fate on his side
>>
Dat fuck is this?
>>
I bet Charlescomm weapons are enchanted to phase through Charlescomm personnel. New units are expensive, especially the ones that operate in high-clearance areas where these weapons are likely to be deployed.

Even if not, Charlie gave orders that Parson was to be taken alive - there's bound to be a Healomancy scroll or Archon with the specialty in that group who could keep him alive through that blast.

Side note: Charlie Brown signomancy for Charlie is fucking stupid.
>>
>>78508525
Erfworld
>>
>>78508525
Erfworld, by the author of the order of the stick

Haven't read it in ages though. Looks like the art has gone through several changes
>>
>>78508626
What? No. It was only hosted on their website for a while. It's written by Rob Balder - Burlew didn't have much to do with it other than hosting.

Yeah, there have been a couple artist changes. The best artist though, from book 2, just recently returned to the project, so that's pretty hype.
>>
>>78508699
I guess that explains why only book 1 is on Giantitp, my bad.
>>
>>78508749
Yeah, they've got a shiny new website, they're updating twice a week like clockwork, Xin's back on the art, and the story's in a really intense spot right now... there's never been a better time to be reading this comic.
>>
I tried getting into Erfworld, but after the first story arc and... I know I will get flak for this... it had a lot of story written out, but not drawn, I couldn't continue.
I wanted to read a comic, not a book.
>>
>>78508436
Lilith human shields him and protects him from dying.
>>
>>78508436
I'm pretty sure the intended purpose of a baffle is to (and why it's got it's own name instead of being a veil varient) disrupt the ability of enemies to attack via misdirection instead of hiding. Make the enemy that can't pierce it have to roll higher for accurate hit. Jack is using it far more beautifully then that but I wouldn't be surprised if Parson at least avoids any crits. Live long enough to turn and get back through portal at least.
>>
>>78508525
Erfworld: Short version: Somewhat deconstructive version of "Real world person goes to x." /tg/ fatboy is loser here but is this worlds "perfect warlord" of strategy. Gets summoned and starts to realize a world where your superior gives you any order and you obey without any will of your own might not be such a neat thing to wish for. Watch all the tiny little cute people with silly names die. Oops, they had hopes and dreams!

>>78508699
Yeah what he said. Book 1 and 2 are done by seperate people, but then after 2 (which was delayed a lot) the artist was going through some personal shit (dead father, family obligations) and couldn't do it anymore. Book 3 got started over by somebody who admittedly got better as they went along but Xin was just too good not to miss. Then the comic started making enough to get a separate colorist and Xin's life improved and now we got much better colors and best artist back. Like >>78508780
said, now's the time to read again if you stopped.
>>
>>78508504
It was a good plan either way. This is his best shot to both disrupt charlie and maybe not loose his friend, while still doing his duty.
>>
Parson's dead as shit. He'll be decrypted, and then, like ossomer, will return to Gobwin Knob.

Also, Charlie threatening Parson with disbandment is stupid as he's immune to it. Then again I dont think he knows that.
>>
>>78511418
Stanley couldn't disband Parson because he was ordered not to by him. Which doesn't mean Parson can't be disbanded, just that he shouldn't have been able to override his ruler like that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.