[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Mystique raped anyone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 550x832) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 550x832
Has Mystique raped anyone?
>>
File: asm-700-005ewjk1.jpg (558 KB, 1073x1650) Image search: [Google]
asm-700-005ewjk1.jpg
558 KB, 1073x1650
No, she's not Otto.
>>
>>78507476
Wolverine.

and any time she pretended to be some one else
>>
>>78507476
Why did they put an interrogation on her wanted poster? I know she is a shape-shifter, but wouldn't letting people know her default form is a blue skinned mutant be helpful in finding her?
Also if you're raped my Mystique how would you ever know?
>>
>>78509256
Because it makes the wanted poster visually different from most others and is a subtle hint to her powers.
>>
>>78507476
Iceman
>>
>>78507587
>any time she pretended to be some one else
Yup.
>>
>>78509663
Why can't a mugga just bust a gut. Now his whole sexual history is suppressing being gay.
>>
she thought she raped wolverine but he smelled her and banged her regardless
>>
Is it gay if Mystique shapeshifts herself a dong and rapes you in the ass?
>>
>>78510933
Naw, that's just pegging.
>>
>>78511107
Even if she cums inside?
>>
>>78510901
Wolverine catching on and consenting anyway doesn't change the fact that she was totally okay with tricking him into sex.
>>
>>78507476
If you include rape by deception, probably a whole bunch of times.
>>
>>78510933
Yes. Penises are for women and gays
>>
>>78510901
He Was Drugged, half dead, and thoght she was yukio
>>
>>78507476
If she looked like OP's image in the movies I'd be satisfied.

And as to rape, there's different types. I don't know if she's ever committed rape by force or rape and battery, statutory, or even rape via coercion, but she's definitely committed rape via deception/impersonation.

Who are our other confirmed comic book rapists? There's Purple Man via mind control, and Sabertooth for whom it was subtly hinted but never said for ages, but I believe is official now.
>>
>>78515969
Even if it's attached to a cute girl?
>>
>>78516278
Bloody Mary raped Deadpool.
Talia raped Batman
Tarantula (Am i Thinking of the right crappy self insert?) raped dick.
Dr Light
Bueno

If you want to stretch things Longshot theoretically uses his luck powers to make you have sex with him.
>>
>>78516305
Here's a question for you.

Is a cute girl having a penis the only way you can be interested in her?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.