[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terrorists led by Revolver Ocelot have taken over Gotham City
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: GETINTHERE.jpg (45 KB, 594x383) Image search: [Google]
GETINTHERE.jpg
45 KB, 594x383
Terrorists led by Revolver Ocelot have taken over Gotham City alongside the Riddler, and they've taken prominent businessmen Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor hostage! Snake, GET IN THERE.
>>
Whoa whoa let's not get hasty. We need at least an hour of codec and cutscene before we're ready for Snake to get in there.
>>
File: 1414243693447.png (91 KB, 328x373) Image search: [Google]
1414243693447.png
91 KB, 328x373
>>78507854
The codec and cutscenes for the tanker in MGS2 were fucking great, fuck you if you disagree.
>>
>>78507919
All of the BS codec conversations in that game were great. Everything from Otacon fucking up proverbs, to Snake lecturing Raiden on carboard boxes, to calling the Campbell when the guard takes a piss.
>>
>>78509885
Him fucking up the proverbs were great. My favorite part was that door that had the handle come off and you just stuck it back in hoping nobody noticed.
>>
>>78506517
"Otacon, from the look of things in the sub basement, Wayne Tech is building some kind of Metal Gear,"

"But why would Wayne Tech be building a Metal Gear? The company left arms manufacturing behind decades ago. And all the data I've gathered through Philanthropy suggests if anyone was building a Metal Gear, it would be LexCorp,"

"I don't know, something shady is going on. They had Wayne down here and were forcing him to open retina scan doors. I was watching from a ventilation shaft. I could swear he saw me, and after they lead him away he scratched a section of wall with his cufflink. Investigating the scuff, I found this room with the unassembled Metal Gear...and weird shuriken,"

"Weird? Weird how, Snake?"

"They look like little...bats?"

-

"Otacon!"

"What is it, Snake?"

"One of those Gotham freaks you warned me about was in the Utilities processing area of Wayne Tower. Killer Croc Morgan,"

"Be careful snake, he's a former wrestler and strongman. If he gets you alone in close quarters combat you might be done for,"

"There's another thing..."

"Another what, Snake?"

"I think there's someone down here with us. Some kind of hooded ninja with a red tunic,"

"A hooded ninja?"

"He took out a few guards and leapt away. I lost track of him,"

"I'll see what I can dig up on him,"

"Strange thing was, Otacon, I think it was a kid,"
>>
Snake Plissken, fuck yeah.
>>
>>78506517
Metal Gear?
>>
>>78511363

"Snake, I've got bad news,"

"How bad, Otacon?"

"Someone managed to hack our systems!"

"What!?"

"All Codec communications going forward may be compromised, and they tried to copy the Philanthropy files. I managed to shut the server down, but there's no telling what they've got,"

-

"Hello, Solid Snake,"

"Who is this? How did you get on this channel?"

"That isn't important right now. What is important is preventing Riddler and Ocelot from opening Lex Luthor's briefcase,"

"Luthor's briefcase? I thought this was a corporate ransom,"

"On the surface, yes. Revolver Ocelot and the Riddler are using that as a diversion to get at a mineral sample Lex Luthor brought to this meeting, along with two hundred million dollars to try and purchase additional kilograms of this mineral from Wayne Tech,"

"Wait, then why aren't you worried about the Wayne Tech sample?"

"It isn't on site,"

"Who are you, and why should I trust you? Just what is Ocelot after?"

"Going forward, you can call me Oracle. I want you to trust me because I have a vested interest in making sure Riddler and Ocelot don't get their hands on the sample, and for Lex Luthor to lose it,"

"And the sample?"

"A rare crystalized radio active isotope that is not immediately harmful to humans. It does however possess unique properties that make it valuable to men like Luthor,"

-

"Otacon, did you get all of that?"

"Loud and clear, Snake,"

"Can we trust this Oracle?"

"I think we should..."

"What? Why!"

"She's the one who hacked my system. When I booted it back up offline, I found she hadn't downloaded anything but uploaded additional data on Metal Gear projects we didn't even know about,"

"What? How do you know it was her?"

"She left a signed Read Me file, and an invitation,"
>>
File: 1449770601578.png (734 KB, 847x399) Image search: [Google]
1449770601578.png
734 KB, 847x399
>>78511363
>>78511546
Keep going anon. This is great
>>
Stealth MGS thread?

Chapter 3 when?
>>
>>78511590
never
>>
>>78511546
>>78511587

"Otacon, I found one of the secondary hostages...but there were complications,"

"Complications, Snake? What happened? I haven't been able to get ahold of you for fifteen minutes!"

"I located Luthor's attache, Otis, and his body guard, Mercy Graves,"

"What happened?"

"After untying them and saying I was there to help, Grave accused this of being some kind of trick,"

"You had to knock her out, didn't you?"

"No, after a quick engagement she knocked me out. Now she and Otis are loose in the building,"

-

"Hey, you're that Ninja,"

"ttch, Ninja? Please, that simplified rubbish is beneath me. I am far worse than a ninja, however Oracle has asked me to swallow my pride and coordinate with you,"

"Coordinate? Well kid, what are your mission goals?"

"Do not call me kid! My goals are none of your concern,"

"Hey, I've had bad experience trusting Ninjas before,"

"I am not a ninja. Ninja are a peasant myth,"

"Technically he's right, Snake,"

"Otacon?"

"Well, the ninja myth was derived from serfs in japan using hidden weapon caches and confusing tricks against more openly marched armies to protect their homes. The rumor was spread that they were an order of assassins, eventually actual assassins starting co-opting the myth for theatrical means,"

"Theatrics? Sounds like you, kid,"

"Tcch, whatever. I'm heading through corporate accounting to the secondary security office and need you to provide distraction and cover fire,"
>>
>>78511822

"ugh, Otacon, come in Otacon,"

"Oh, what is it, Snake?"

"I put on a hat to disguise myself as one of the secondary hostages, but I blacked out. I've just woken up in a room with a tiny door,"

"Quite strange, isn't it snake. Perchance is there a bottle or a cake?"

"Hey, yeah! There is- wait. Otacon, you sound different?"

"Do I? I hadn't noticed I was a touch busy you see,"

"Okay, I guess that checks out. Hmm, the bottle says drink me and the cake says eat me. I think they might be poisoned,"

"Tell me, good snake, have you ever read Alice in Wonderland?"

"Alice in- Otacon this isn't the time to talk about your Anime,"

"Oh trust me, dear Snake, this is no animation. Just let the walls fall away and come what may. You've a foe to face without his bane, as Jabberwocky comes, for you to claim!"

-

"Snake? Snake!"

"Ugh, I'm here Otacon,"

"Snake, I just watched you on security feed wandering around an empty store room for the better part of an hour,"

"There was some kind of device in a hat. It shorted out when I hit myself with one of the stun batons I found in the basement,"

"Just what have we stumbled into here, Snake?"

"I'm not sure anymore. Hey, do you know anything about a guy called Jervis Tetch?"

"Um, hold on. He's actually in the files Oracle left me. He's a former Wayne Tech engineer, he developed machines to manipulate brainwaves. Wayne shut him down for unethical experiments and he went bonkers, started calling himself the Mad Hatter and trying to control people's minds,"

-

"Snake, this is Oracle. I need you to make your way to the roof immediately!"

"What? What's on the roof?"

"A helicopter just landed carrying Doctor Ichabod Crane and thirteen tanks of concentrated Fear Toxin,"

"Fear Toxin?"

-

"Hello, Solid Snake,"

"What? Who are you?!"

"Who am I, hmmm. When is a person made of wood?"

"What?"

"Oh come now, Mr Snake, certainly you can figure it out,"

"When he's a Ruler!"

"Otacon?!"

"Careful, Snake, its Riddler,"
>>
"Well now, Mr. Nygma, it appears our mysterman has arrived; I do believe this concludes our business agreement,"

*BANG*

"Ocelot...why?"

"Ocelot! He was your own man!"

"Hardly, Snake. Edward Nygma and his band of freaks and weirdos were just a means to an end,"

"An unfortunately disappointing end,"

"What? Lex Luthor!"

"Idiots...I am surrounded by idiots today,"

"What is all this! Why fake the kidnapping,"

"Well, if you must know. Mr. Luthor contracted me to help with a hostile takeover of certain Wayne Tech holdings,"

"Not that it matters any longer. With their stock in free fall during the crisis I was able to purchase a controlling interest in a shell company that owns the site where I know he's keeping the Kryptonite,"

"Kryptonite? The Mineral Sample!"

"Quite right, but for all your training you weren't able to stop me. Nor will you tell anyone what happened here. Mercy! He's all yours,"

"Goodbye, Snake,"
>>
>>78512313

"Otacon, I need help!"

"What is it, Snake,"

"Luthor's body guard, I'm fighting her again, but this time I was braced. She's inhumanly strong! Could she be a cyborg?"

"I don't think so Snake. In fact, up until a few years ago I can't find any evidence of her even existing,"

"Well, she's a strong and experienced fighter. I'm going to have to play dirty against her,"

-

"That was a difficult mission,"

"I know Otacon. Though I'm surprised we made it through. Glad to be back on plane sweet plane,"

"It was considerate to stay on the ground long enough for me to board as well,"

"What? Who are you!"

"Easy Otacon, he's the guy who helped at the end. Gotham's own king freak in leather,"

"You mean, the Batman?!"

"I've taken an interest in your work together with Philanthropy, Dr Emmerich, and would like to extend an invitation of sorts,"

"An invitation?"

"Mr. Wayne will be making the public announcement tomorrow, but I would like to offer to you an early invitation to a larger organization,"

"Organization?"

"The war on crime is going Global, Snake. welcome to Batman Inc,"
>>
Can we get some drawfaggotry on some of these Codec calls??
>>
>>78511363
>>78511546
>>78511822
>>78512082
>>78512313
>>78512492

Better plot than Kojima ever wrote. Good work anon. You should applied for either the new KojiPro of DC
>>
>>78512555
OR* DC
>>
>>78506517
a metal gear batman crossover would be pretty great
>>
>>78512555
The thought of being a writer has long crossed my mind, but life and circumstances keep that dream at bay. I'm old, anon. I'm old and worn dry by never succeeding. By never getting anywhere with work. By getting cucked unexpectedly.

This forum is where I can know peace, and provide some small semblance of joy for others. I'm content with that right now.
>>
That was great
>>
>>78511363
>"Be careful snake, he's a former wrestler and strongman. If he gets you alone in close quarters combat you might be done for,"
Are you seriously saying that a guy with superhuman strength, endurance and reflexes who can shoot a railgun like if it were a rifle and fight an army of giant robots by himself even in senile state should be worried about Croc?

Snake is not peak human, he is superhuman. From single cell embryo to adulthood he was made as a super soldier and not a generic man buffed up like Captain America.
>>
>>78513427
...anon, it was meant to be like a dorky codec conversation, just let it go. How often does support warn the MG mc about the dangers of an upcoming boss fight.
>>
>>78507919
>>78509885
>>78509959
Para-medic from Metal Gear 3 is my waifu. I loved to hear her talk about movies or whatever.
>>
>>78512492
I love it.
>>
>>78513497
His boss fights usually are against super-humans that outclass Croc.
>>
>>78512665
just write a book, find publishers that specialize in that genre, and submit. It worked for me, and I'm a college drop-out
>>
>>78513427
mechanics wise, Croc's skin would probably make him immune to everything short of explosives, but he's too fast for homing missiles so you gotta aim that shit manually as he's trying to get behind you for a rushdown
>>
"Look out, Snake! This is R'as al Ghul, an assassin who's said to have lived for centuries through his Lazarus Pits."
>"Indeed I have, Snake. And I've brought an old friend of yours with me. He's come quite some way to see you again, although I did lend him a hand."
"A friend? No, it can't be!"
"Brother!"
>>
>>78511590
Not gonna happen... and it breaks my heart. What we saw of MGS V is all there is to it, anticlimactic as it may be.
>>
>>78513693
That would be a better point than "he is a former wrestler". My issue was more with the description of Croc. Otacon talking about how his skin can deflect bullets, Snake saying that it doesn't makes sense and them Otacon remembering him that his last fight didn't made any sense either would be more like that.
>>
>>78513838
Maybe his files on Croc are incomplete, and there's a conversation after about "You didn't say anything about him deflecting bullets" or he could just be more like BTAS Killer Croc. He threw a rock at snake.

It was a big rock.
>>
>>78514023
My point is that his arguments doesn't match the conclusion. It is like saying that he have two arms and a head, he might kick your ass.
>>
>>78513693
You could possibly repeatedly shoot him in the eyes with Tranq darts, or maybe aim for his mouth when he was trying to bite you and get him in the relatively softer flesh there.
>>
>>78506517
Is the story written by Kojima
Directed by Kojima
Acted by Kojima
Programmed by Kojima
Lighting by Kojima
Produced by Kojima
Drawn by Kojima
Boycotted by Kojima
Musical Adaptation story by Kojima
Words and Music by Kojima
Craft services provided by Kojima
Now a Major Motion Picture by Kojima
>>
>>78515371
I hope Kojima's Craft Services brought burritos.
>>
>>78515421
Burritos, huh?
>>
>>78515569
What?! Burritos?!
>>
So, how would a hypothetical Snake vs Deathstroke
fight play out.?
>>
>>78515814
fun?
>>
>>78515814
Same way The End or Sniper Wolf did, basically.
Or Snake lays down suppressing fire so Bats can sneak up on him.

If Deathstroke went Rogue, Ocelot might show up for an assist and deflect his shots by bouncing his revolver shots to intercept
>>
>>78515814
It depends on just how good CQC is compared to traditional fighting styles, which we never really get any information on.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.