[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you cuckolds get so hype for MCU or DCEU shit? Have you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
why do you cuckolds get so hype for MCU or DCEU shit?

Have you forgotten the true medium?
COMICS >>>>> All those movies.

The way some of you bone the fuck out makes me think you are ready to betray the source material into obsoletion.

ANSWER ME NOW FAGGOTS.
>>
>>78505921
>Using a Spider-Verse image to make your point
Your opinion is useless by default
>>
But the Flash TV series is better than the comics right now.. GotG was better than the current comics. CW has a pretty decent chance of being better than the comic version.
>>
Most Marvel and DC comics are boring, to be honest.

If I want to read a comic, I look to publishers like Dark Horse and Image (if I want punches and fight scenes) or Fantagraphics and Drawn & Quarterly (if I want drama and character studies).

If I want superheroes (which happens a couple times per year) then I go check out dem movies (which come out a couple times per year).

The system works.
>>
Why can't we read comics and watch comic book movies?
>>
Because comics have become movies.
>>
Big Two sucks right now.
>>
>>78505989
Basically this. I have a thing for 70s Marvel, though.
>>
>>78505921
At least 80% of capeshit is garbage
>>
>>78505986
Kill yourself. CW is garbage for retards.
>>
File: S2e5_edgy_on_purpose.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
S2e5_edgy_on_purpose.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>78506460
>>
>>78506460
It's trash, but have you read the Flash comic lately? I'll take that poorly written garbage over Vendetti's shit any day.
>>
Having fun is nice and pretty, nigger.
>>
Eh, mainstream capes are racing to the bottom of the 'diversity' cesspool as it waters itself down for broader appeal. I'll wait this fad out with Cambodian comics and Quebec cartoons.
>>
You should enjoy it while you can because in the not so far future the bubble will burst or a bigger cash cow will appear and we all know what it will be: Anime Live Action.

First will be Death Note and it'll open the way but Lionsgate Naruto will be the Iron Man of the Anime Live Action movies and we'll be caught in one hell of a ride.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.