[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: adultswim.jpg (10 KB, 421x316) Image search: [Google]
adultswim.jpg
10 KB, 421x316
What went wrong?
>>
Lazzo
>>
>Toonami at midnight
>Me with no DVR
>>
>>78505307
God I fucking hate Toonami's schedule. CN doesn't even play anything relevant around it's original time, they should just fix this shit and play some light stuff to dark and gritty as it gets later
>>
>>78505236
A gradual shift from low budget artistic comedies to laugh-out-loud comedies.
>>
>>78505236
Dubbing anime instead of subs
>>
>>78505266
One of the oldest memes of /co/.
Remember when Brad Neely stopped working on China Illinois to make an entirely new show, the network was entirely on board, and everyone started shouting that "Mike Lazzo cancelled China Il."?

Truly an instant classic.

And remember that everything BAD that ever happened to Adult Swim is his fault, and NOTHING of the good is his merit.

Every good show that gets cancelled is his own doing in person. Every good show that pops up is a coincidence or a fluke.
>>
DUDE
>>
>No more Superjail
>No more Aqua Teen
>No more China IL

Feels bad man
>>
>>78505236
Toonami.

I don't like anime as much as I used to.
>>
>>78505646
fuck off weeb
>>
File: nudetayne.jpg (192 KB, 864x486) Image search: [Google]
nudetayne.jpg
192 KB, 864x486
>>78505307
>>78505564
>>78505646

Just watch anime online. Seriously.

Toonami provides very little and doesn't warrant the need to stay up to watch shows that aired years ago. All you fags do is complain about DeMarco anyway, and seeing as you have a much better alternative that you refuse to take you have zero right to complain about any of this shit. Streaming, purchase via iTunes/Xbox/PSN, hard media, and the obvious illegal options are all far better options in this day and age. You have convenience, variety, and options (subtitles) that Toonami could never hope to deliver.
>>
>>78505236
klk
>>
>>78505646
>>>/a/
>>
>>78505646
Fuck off back to your containment board.
>>>/a/
>>
>>78506050
>>78505990
>>78505928
>actually liking dubs
>>
Nothing springs to mind.

Well, maybe Toonami, but I don't watch that.
>>
>>78505236
Tim and Eric.
>>
>>78506088
>actually watching anime

zzz
>>
>>78505965
i hate to say it but the anon is right

Toonami only brought us Space Dandy and that was it. It's a block that had half it's airing time cut off and then the only things it airs are shows we already saw or new mediocre shows.

it'll be years before toonami get's any of the shows people actually want to see like jojo or one punch man.

Toonami made it this far out of nostalgia and young viewers watching it because of original fans talking about how glorious toonami was back in it's hay-day
>>
>>78505834
China, IL had it's moments. I don't understand all the hate it got.
>>
>>78505704
That depends: Who is it at [as] who refuses to fund additional seasons of shows that are being super successful, until after the current season has finished airing?

Because that's the reason pretty much none of their good shows stay on the air.

That, and whatever bullshit happened with Metalpocalypse. They even had a bump taunting that a while ago, saying it'd get a finale after Korgoth got a series. Someone at [as] is king faggit, and needs to be kicked in the balls until he dies.
>>
>>78505236
Pandered to the lowest fanbase possible
>>
>>78506221
It was an insulting mockery of the charming universe Neely painstakingly created over the course of years.

It was horribly disfigured by a clueless executive board that pressed for over the top wackiness in a shameless attempt to appeal to "The Family Guy audience"
>>
>>78505236
seth macfarlane
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.