[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /co/ think of this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 645963.jpg (670 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
645963.jpg
670 KB, 1920x1280
What does /co/ think of this movie?
>>
I ship the two kids with each other.
>>
inb4 Mavis waifufags
>>
>>78505058
It wasn't bad. Not going to win any awards but you dont feel cheated if you saw it.
>>
It was pretty good up until the ending, which was horrible
>>
File: 1424719692456.jpg (84 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1424719692456.jpg
84 KB, 900x900
>>78505058
its the #1 animated monster comedy of 2015

>mfw that was actually used in an advert for this shitshow
>>
>>78505058
They kinda gave Jonathan the shaft, he's just there, but barely reacts to anything or make any decisions.
>>
>>78505058
i just noticed seeing them side by side
but why does the kid has such curly hair, when neither of his parents do?
>>
>Johnny's parents are basically ignorant of everything related to monsters and constantly offend Mavis

>this is never resolved
>>
>>78505058
Sandler didn't upstage this time. 7/10
>>
>>78505364
Both parents look like they have wavy hair so it's likely that the kid got two copies of a gene that flattens his hair follicles. His hair is also relatively long compared to his parents so it might just be more visible on him.

I myself have wavy hair but once it reaches 4 inches or so it can start forming ringlets.
>>
Animation is great.

Story sucks.

You know, for kids.
>>
>>78505058
Good movie overall but less than satisfactory ending.
>>
>>78505191
Holy shit really?
>>
Shitty cell phone commercial.
Not enough Mel Brooks.
>>
>>78507895
Well they're not wrong
>>
My hatred for Adam Sandler has delayed my viewing of both films.
>>
>>78505058
I want to punt that kid really hard in the face.
>>
>>78505239
Friendly reminder to Mavis waifu flag that Jonathan gave her the shaft.

Your waifu is no longer pure.
>>
Haven't seen it, but I'm aware that Mavis was awarded with MILF status, so I'm okay with its existence regardless of how shitty it may be.
>>
>>78505058
Haven't seen it. First one was tolerable because of the animation, Buscemi wolf, and some of the gags. I heard that Sandler took over for the second one and that removes all interest I might have had.
>>
>>78505077
So does the movie, that's kinda a weak ship.
>>
>>78507895
>the joke>

(You)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.