[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /co/ want for Justice League Action? What differences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: jlaction-poster.jpg (43 KB, 470x700) Image search: [Google]
jlaction-poster.jpg
43 KB, 470x700
What does /co/ want for Justice League Action?

What differences will it have from JL/JLU?
>>
File: Jonah-Hex.jpg (70 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Jonah-Hex.jpg
70 KB, 1200x675
>>78502174
A Western episode.
>>
>>78502174
>What does /co/ want for Justice League Action?

to not suck

>What differences will it have from JL/JLU?

voice actors, plots, designs, hopefully less batwank
>>
>>78502174

To not get cancelled after the first season.
>>
>>78502174
Nothing, i don'twant Johns bullshit.
>>
>>78502174
serial storyline, not episodic
>>
>>78502174
Diedrich Bader Batman
>>
Sexy zatanna and mmh being in the league where he belongs
>>
>episodic format
>rotating cast (similar to JLU)
>artstyle closer to BatB and less like YJ
>2D > 3D
>>
>>78502174

Im a big Batman fan, but after rewatching the old Jl and JLU stuff, I felt like it was too Batman heavy. So more Superman and others I guess?
>>
>>78504412
>less Batman
fat chance
>>
>>78502928
pretty sure they're both on the poster
>>
>>78502928
>Sexy zatanna

Well Paul Dini is in the writing crew so I guess you are going to get that
>>
File: 1446744781765.jpg (194 KB, 868x1658) Image search: [Google]
1446744781765.jpg
194 KB, 868x1658
>>78502906
>Both Conroy and Bader are in the voice cast

Which one will win out?
>>
>>78505103
man, Supes just looks weird without a belt or something
>>
>>78505103
>those two different shades of blue of WWs pants and boots

disgusting

also, anymore pics?
>>
>Justice League Action is already well into production and planned for a debut on Cartoon Network in the fall of 2016. Knowing how badly the network handled the DC Nation block and shows like Green Lantern: The Animated Series and Young Justice it's easy to view this information with a sense of apprehension. Hopefully the network will handle the show more like they did the previous Justice League animated series - and a lack of merchandising shouldn't sink the ship this time around. To be clear, though, this is an altogether new show and not a continuation of the previous one.

>What does give me great hope about Justice League Action are the names of the creators and actors connected to the production. While I cannot reveal what I've been told I can say with confidence that the names I've heard thus far are not strangers to handling the characters and they have a great track record. We can expect to hear some very familiar voices in some familiar roles as well which I'm extremely excited about.

>As for the Green Lantern universe - I'll just say that the emotional spectrum will be well represented!
>>
>>78505162
>>78505388
Keep in mind these are just concept sketches. They probably won't look too similar in the final designs.

Also, no more pics for the moment. I don't even remember how I found this one.
>>
>>78502174
To be good and not get cancelled after the first season.

Maybe if the DCEU takes off, CN wo t be able to immediately pull the plug on it.
>>
I want it to be more like JLU and less like JL. Doesn't have to be YJ serious either, but I want something I can watch and get into
>>
>>78502174
A mix of multiparters and self contained episodes.
>>
>>78502787
Johns was the one that got rid of the Batembargo and other restrictions that plagued DC cartoons.

Unfortunately, he can't do anything about DC films embargoing characters from live action TV.
>>
>>78506486
Didn't they get rid of that a few weeks ago?
>>
>>78502174

To have Bandai or Hasbro pick up the license and create decent toys that actually sell.

As long as DC is with Mattel, every action show is doomed.
>>
>>78506610
No, that was just PR speak to trick people like you who won't do any research.
>>
>>78502174
For it to be good like the older DC cartoons and for it to have John Stewart as Green Lantern and have Martian Manhunter in it.
>>
>>78506766
Timmfags pls go
>>
>>78502344
This
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.