[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DCEU FLASH THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: the_flash_by_gagoism-d6kn71y.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1707) Image search: [Google]
the_flash_by_gagoism-d6kn71y.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1707
Discuss everything regarding the scarlet speedster's cinematic debut. What you hope to see, villains, what comics he should draw from or the rumors that have been floating around recently. Here are a few that have been circling
>The Flash film will have the Daniel West Reverse Flash as the main antagonist, described as a speed force monster
>Barry's suit has been compared to both the injustice costume or SWAT gear, and has been described to having a "post-apocalyptic" feel
>The film will be more lighthearted than previous DCEU installments
>Barry is rumored to cameo in BvS as a red blur or appear in the end credits sequence
>>
>>78501171

Ezra Miller seems really excited about the role. I'm not entirely sold on it yet, but considering we have a pretty good adaptation of Silver-Agey Barry on the CW right now, I wouldn't mind seeing them go a little more out there with adapting the Flash for a movie.

I hope the suit is still slick rather than bulky if they go for armor pieces.
>>
>>78501171
Daniel West Reverse Flash? I hope it's not true, I mean the story was good and all but he's at least the 2nd most boring Reverse Flash compared to all the others
>>
>>78501237
>slick

*sleek, I meant.
>>
>>78501239

I don't think it's going to be a one-to-one character adaptation, just adapting the concept of a guy that gets fucked up by a Speed Force accident. Running in the same vein of "heroes and villains get their powers from the same source" motif that most superhero movies use (especially origin stories)
>>
>first tester trailer
>screen is black, we hear police banter over a radio about street racing
>cut to the race, cops have no chance of catching them
>red and yellow lightening wizzes by
>the two racing cars hit the road and slide to a spark filled halt
>further up the road we see a stack of eight tires with Flash standing beside them
>we hear more police banter, something about a robbery
>Flash turns his head, is fucking gone
>screen goes black
>Don't Blink
>>
>>78501171
>The film will be more lighthearted than previous DCEU installments

This is pure speculation and hasn't "officially" been said anywhere.
>>
File: 10466589.jpg (77 KB, 480x759) Image search: [Google]
10466589.jpg
77 KB, 480x759
DAMN! dat dark blue on the costume looks pretty sexy, maybe not the best placement tho. Im all for a tricolored Flash-costume now (it works for Green Lantern too).
>>
>>78501333

That's a cool concept.

Which means it probably won't happen.
>>
>>78501391

Pure red with yellow highlights works great for the comic look, but doesn't translate to live-action well, it needs some more detail to break it up, and firetruck red doesn't film well under different lightings.
>>
>>78501322
That would be even worse though...
>>
>>78501388
What part of rumor dont you get?
>>
>>78501333
>Its Flash vs Reverse Flash
>Both run vertically up a glass building, trading blows
>One gets knocked off balance and starts falling, catching speed
>The other picks up speed, continuously ascending the building in laps, striking his opponent harder each time as he passes them/falls
>Dazed from the onslaught, the free faller snaps out of it and creates turbines with his hands to cushion the impact
>Speeds away for round 2
>>
>>78501749
>It's Flash vs Reverse Flash
>they run so fast they go back in time to the year 2001
>Both run vertically up each of the Twin Towers
>In the sheer force of their speed and battles, they destroy the towers
>the goverment covers it up saying it was a terrorist attack
>>
>>78502226
Speed force cant melt steel beams
>>
>>78502405
Lol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.