[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the most realistic examples of child prodigies in comicbooks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1435110137840.png (2 MB, 949x2906) Image search: [Google]
1435110137840.png
2 MB, 949x2906
What are the most realistic examples of child prodigies in comicbooks and cartoons?
>>
>>78499145
>you will never date a petite genius girl
life is not worth it
>>
File: 1436317613863.png (167 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
1436317613863.png
167 KB, 500x248
>>78500322
>tfw you almost did but her parents were fundamentalists
>>
>>78500393
Sorry to hear that, bro.
Where is she these days?
>>
>>78501325
She goes to a really prestigious college in California. Haven't heard from her, but by her Facebook she seems to be doing well. I'll never work up the courage to ask but I think she reciprocated my feelings. Let me take her to prom at least. Ah well.
>>
Dexter.
>>
>>78499145
Pic not related, OP? because...
>Metal Gear game
>realistic anything
Chose only one.
>>
>>78499145
Korra is a child prodigy in regards to bending. You can hate the character all you want, but at the end of the day Korra was a genius at fire, water, and earth having figured them out independently by about 4 years of age. Later, Korra just learns metal bending on her first try. Furthermore, her attitude of getting extremely frustrated and angry when she isn't immediately good at something is another sign of genius.
>>
>>78503367

Taken from this perspective, Korra is essentially a story about what happens when you're good at pretty much everything you try and you get thrown challenges where absolutely none of that matters.
>>
>>78502232
Implying the gunplay isn't excellent

why the fuck do they use fake guns in V?
>>
>>78499145
What would her feet smell like?
>>
>>78503713
Money?
>>
>>78499145
MGSRR Sunny is super hot. Would date.
>>
File: 20010504.gif (37 KB, 450x582) Image search: [Google]
20010504.gif
37 KB, 450x582
>>78499145
>realistic
Why would you ever want that?
>>
Nobody. That character would be a shit. Plus what qualifies as a prodigy? Because smart kids aren't uncommon.
>>
>>78503367
Aang was a genius as well, but he wasn't a total failure like Korra.
>>
>>78505889
Nice, I'm glad Exploitation Now is still good
>>
>>78505755
Yeah but that's the thing. According to some source I read forever ago and don't have, you don't really need to pay royalties unless you use the manufacture's name on or near the gun. Typically you can get away with it (because free advertising), like when Infinity Ward put Heckler and Koch on the USP in CoD4, but usually game companies just put in the gun. EA flat out refuses to make any sort of deal with any gun manufacture because muh spookie firearms, but puts the SCAR-H in their games without fucking with the design or name. Maybe shits different in Japan, idk.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.