[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gains superpowers >Doesn't just return to normal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Hitler mengele.png (1 MB, 1175x651) Image search: [Google]
Hitler mengele.png
1 MB, 1175x651
>Gains superpowers

>Doesn't just return to normal life with the added convenience of superpowers
>>
Reminds me of the movie Jumper, where a guy got teleportation powers. Outside of stealing just enough money from a bank to live comfortably, he mostly just used them to do shit like teleporting to night clubs and moving to the couch.
>>
>Gain shape shifting powers

>Use exclusively for masturbation purposes
>>
File: kilgrave.jpg (122 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
kilgrave.jpg
122 KB, 600x400
>>78490302
That's what Kilgrave does. He doesn't want to take over the world or be some sort hero. He just goes about his life using his powers to make life easy.
>>
>>78490560
And by making his life easy you mean rape?
>>
>>78490302
This is the premise of the comic book series "Major Bummer".
>>
File: danger5dino.jpg (57 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
danger5dino.jpg
57 KB, 720x405
>>78490302
>Danger 5
Pure Australian television series right there, so grand.

Okay, I'll to back to /tv/ now.
>>
>>78490659
Well they kinda talk about that, he is just so used to people do everything he wants, it just doesn't register as rape to him.

It's one thing for them to be kicking and screaming, for Killgrave they seem to be entirely enjoying it.
>>
Depends on the superpowers. A normal life's out of the question if you become a rock monster or something on that level.
>>
>not becoming a supervillain
How boring can you get OP?
>>
>>78490659

It's only rape if the person doing it is ugly.
>>
>>78490436
>implying that this isn't the best use
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.