[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 318x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 318x351
How about some pepperoni?
>>
>>78490234
Who do you call when you want some pepperoni ?
>>
>>78490234
i miss pepperoni : (

will they ever rescue him from the past?
>>
>>78490234
Sophie Campbell I like your art but stop pushing your own characters that way. Thank you.
>>
>>78492283
I don't think a tranny would ever come to 4chan. Can't say I blame them.
>>
>>78492343
His/her Northampton arc was emo as fuck.
>>
Every few months someone in the letters column asks for her to come back.

Curnow said they've "talked about it".
>>
>>78492851
Letters column is representative of the autism of the tmnt fanbase. I remember when a guy asked for gay characters. Shippers in general are a pain in the ass.
>>
>>78490234

The problem with bringing Pepperoni back is that she's a baby dinosaur. And baby dinosaurs grow up.
>>
File: Rex Banner.jpg (7 KB, 256x149) Image search: [Google]
Rex Banner.jpg
7 KB, 256x149
>>78493192
>The problem with bringing Pepperoni back is that she's a baby dinosaur. And baby dinosaurs grow up.

Alright, but you people remember: Baby turtles and alligators may seem like a cute idea for a pet, but they grow up.
>>
>>78493192
They could always flush her down the toilet if she gets too annoying.
>>
>>78493219

Hey Banner, how's it hangin'?
>>
>>78493192
>The problem with bringing Pepperoni back is that she's a baby dinosaur. And baby dinosaurs grow up.

It's almost as if it would lead to ... an ... interesting ... story?
>>
>>78493548
>It's almost as if it would lead to ... an ... interesting ... story?
No. Enjoy autism.
>>
>>78493605

Why do you hate dinosaurs, Anon?
>>
>>78493352

NUNNA YER BUSINESS
>>
>>78493614
I hate autism not dinosaurs.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.