[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone remember this video?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: MPW-43992.jpg (340 KB, 500x723) Image search: [Google]
MPW-43992.jpg
340 KB, 500x723
Anyone remember this video?
>>
>>78488312
I remember that recycled animation and horribly dated CGI.

I do wish Durac had been canon, though. That was my favorite segment of the whole video.
>>
I LOVED this when I was a kid. I was 4-5 years old and watched it all the time. We recorded it from a rental copy and it had the making of the movie.

The CGI bits are dated as fuck and I know the animation was cheap but back then we didn't care, it was cool.

I bought the blu ray of the live action movie partly because it included this animated special.
>>
>>78488312
Yes. I've tried to search for torrent, but to no success. It dated horribly, but it's still a piece of nice sinema
>>
I loved how it went back to the start of the Sub Zero and Scorpion rivalry. Lol. Scorpion didn't watch out for Sub Zero.
>>
>>78488312
My local rental place had a copy. it's just too bad that the fucker stopped working about 10 minutes in
>>
Wow, this is a ridiculous nostalgia-bomb for me.

I would love to see the shitty CGI now, 20-something years later.
>>
>>78492374

Oh, thank you Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLI4Tpy-HKU
>>
Where the fuck was Kano?
>>
>>78488403
>Durac
Fuck, I liked him too...
>>
>>78488312
I remember your mom...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.