[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHOMP!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
By tomorrow, expect to see the most bronze, alluring tan you've ever seen on 12% of a man's face. I will then take photos of myself looking disinterested and perhaps even displeased with the concept of photograph. This will make me seem a serious person looking for serious love. Such is the way of electronic courtship.
>>
File: 1451272047-page39[1].jpg (665 KB, 900x1173) Image search: [Google]
1451272047-page39[1].jpg
665 KB, 900x1173
And page 39 of Otaku Dad.

I'd love to have you there to talk about the romantic hotspots in Little Nippon. They're inspired by my favorite anime - usually ones where the guy is totally clueless that the girl is into him!
>>
>>78487400
is he acting totally clueless to fulfil his favorite anime fantasy romance?

has jack gone too far?
>>
>>78487587
He's doing it subconsciously. He's too far deep to realize what he's doing, and is unwittingly fulfilling one of his fantasies.
>>
>Hermit Fab

I think you mean Hermit Crab Fab.
>>
>>78487742
I DON'T KNOW WHAT ANY OF THAT MEANS
>>
>>78487587
He's trying to build his harem
>>
>>78487615
Awesome. Even if whomp has gotten tired at least there's some giggles to be had with otaku dad
>>
>>78487400
get this SHIT OUTTA HERE!!!!!

Nobody, NOBODY WANTS OTAKU DAAAAAAD!!!
>>
>>78488995
the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>78488995
I want otaku dad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.