[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So out of these four "popular" serialized cartoons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 24
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 8594x1716) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 8594x1716
So out of these four "popular" serialized cartoons of the 2010s is the best?
>>
>>78483855
None of them.
>>
File: Wake me up inside.png (180 KB, 679x379) Image search: [Google]
Wake me up inside.png
180 KB, 679x379
>Korra

Had potential. Squandered it. Dropped the ball multiple times as audiences members began throwing rotten food at the stage

>SU

Has a very hard time trying to keep its shit focused and stick with one plot and not a million different side plots no one cares about. We need less humans.

>GF

Ended on a flaccid note. Alex is a fuccboi who is upset his already perfectly fine show isn't the same caliber as Rick and Morty a show that oftentimes tries too hard

>AT

Merch Advertising the show. It'll get to Season 10 and get a straight to TV movie maybe even a live action movie just as an experiment.
>>
Gravity Falls
>Best paced
>best humor
>no forced crying
>Relationship shit is dropped after a few episodes pertaining to it
>main characters aren't annoying
>no forced drama
>>
>>78483855
>Legend of Korra
Would have been better if they knew how long it would last from the start. The teen romance also bogs it down.

>Steven Universe
Only thing I can't stand about this show is the main character. He's annoying and ugly, plus I hate his voice. Rest of the show is otherwise enjoyable enough. Some good eps, some bad eps, like any other aight series.

>Gravity Falls
What's not to like?

>Adventure Time
They started overdoing it with the emotional episodes and failing to go anywhere with all the worldbuilding. And like with Korra, they shoulda just kept romance out of it.
>>
>>78484005

Steven is the worst main character of a show I have ever seen. He's a single young child who didn't have a mother to raise him being raised by magical aliens trained for combat not babysitting.

Not to mention his dad is unemployed and mounds high in debt.

At times, Korra is a tragically flawed character but I feel that's more so the fault of the writers and Nick having bitter arguments that lead to making her what she is now instead of what she could have been

Rebecca is full on 110% in belief Steven is a well written character which is factually not true.
>>
File: image.png (176 KB, 640x362) Image search: [Google]
image.png
176 KB, 640x362
>Korra
Shit the bed to many times and Book 2 is boring as fuck

>Steven Universe
Too much crying and poor attempt to have Evangelion level "damaged characters" and falls flat on its face

>Gravity Falls
Only negative is the Wendy-Dipper stuff, overall actually solid

>Adventure Time
Became bad after the most creative members did what they did and left while the other writers tried to emulate what they did. Became pretentious and boring. (Pic related is probably around the peak of the series)
>>
>>78484106
>Not to mention his dad is unemployed and mounds high in debt.

Except he's not
>>
Motorcity.
>>
What Korra could have been > early AT > SU >/= GF > AT >>> Korra.

What a fucking waste.
>>
>>78484116

The longer you watch Steven's Universe the more you see how Homeworld doesn't really feel like the bad guys.

>Pearl

Her programming according to Peridot states her existence and her species is designed to clean and entertain and this Pearl is faulty because Rose is a terrible ally to the Gem homeworld going against her programming to teach it how to rebel

>Garnet

Isn't even a real Gem. Its two runaway gems one of which is an inferior hot headed race of gem that acts like vermin while the other is more useful because it can see into the future.

>Amathyst

If there was a gem the equivalent of a cochroach species its Amathyst and it physically makes me angry how Peridot said if she sprouted from her birthing hole before the war she'd be a high ranking Quartz

Amathyst fags are worse than Pearl and Lapis fags
>>
>>78484134

HE LIVES IN A VAN

HE'S A FAILED MUSICIAN

LIVING IN A DEADBEAT TOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF FUCK ALL NOWHERE

Don't you fucking tell me Greg Universe is anything but a horrible parent. He's like Carl but less angry and spiteful.
>>
>>78484106
>He's a single young child who didn't have a mother to raise him being raised by magical aliens trained for combat not babysitting.
How does this make for a bad character?

>Not to mention his dad is unemployed and mounds high in debt.

You could just say you've never seen the show. Greg owns a car wash and has shown himself to be a very responsible person.
>>
>>78484184
Man its amazing how people will cling to any vaguely mysterious authoritarian group.
>>
GF > AT > SU > Korra
>>
>>78484184
>If there was a gem the equivalent of a cochroach species its Amathyst and it physically makes me angry how Peridot said if she sprouted from her birthing hole before the war she'd be a high ranking Quartz
>it physically makes me angry
you care that much?
>>
>>78484158

>Korra could have been the one show that could have gotten those attendance records Nick desperately needed back
>Decides to purposely sabotage their own show the longer it went
>It did the same fucking thing with TMNT the last show it had to draw any sort of new viewer

Someone tell me why Nick should even be allowed to still be on cable when its clearly lost the animation war.
>>
>>78484213

I love how Steven's Universe fags can't accept the fact on how its show actually operates and makes up the mose bullshit biased "HURR SPECULATION" assumptions imaginable

Go back to fucking /trash/
>>
>>78484212

But he DOES own a barn and car wash and he did build the house in front of the temple.
>>
>>78484251

Yes because cartoons always fucking do this. The dumbass comedy side character is actually very important and gets all the plot important drama

Don't fucking tell me with a straight face the character that eats Junk and makes fart jokes might be the thing that kills Yellow Diamond.
>>
>>78484284
The fuck is this sentence structure?
>>
>>78484212
He owns his own business and is consistently there for Steven despite all the weird shit that this kid's life consists of.

Like you sound like someone from fifty years ago who can't get past someone having long hair.
>>
>>78484284

I don't understand your post. Are you claiming that Greg owning a car wash is "speculation?"
>>
>>78483855
Gravity Falls is still the best, even though it seems they are ending the series without tying up all the loose ends.

btw, I think Regular Show might be more popular than GF, I would guess that there are more normies who have herd of RS, than ones who have herd of GF.
>>
>>78484320

That barn does not belong to Greg. Greg is a known pathological liar considering he lied about Steven fixing his leg and lied to Rose about being a big time musician

Greg is a huge fucking failure and a failure teaching his son its OK to live your life as a failure is a horrible fucking moral to teach your child especially when he needs to prepare for the Gem Invasion
>>
File: rl.jpg (361 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
rl.jpg
361 KB, 1280x854
>>78483910
>Alex is a fuccboi who is upset his already perfectly fine show isn't the same caliber as Rick and Morty a show that oftentimes tries too hard

Roilad is his senpai Alex already knows that he is never going to be able to compete with him
>>
If AT had ended at Season 3 or 4, I'd say it. As it is there's no clear winner among them. Their strengths and faults make them about even. Personally I'd say Gravity Falls. I like all of them though.
>>
>>78483919
well except for the crying you got it all wrong
>>
>>78484347
>>78484344

What the fuck do you mean he "owns" the car wash. The Mayor owns everything in the fucking city

he works part time there and makes zero money. He practically works there for charity
>>
>>78484397
Wow your headcanon is fierce.
>>
>>78484364

What the hell even is the current dilemma involving Adventure Time since all 3 end games; The Ice King, Marceline's dad, and The Lich have all been defeated?

Isn't it just Marceline dealing with how she doesn't wanna be a Vampire Demon anymore?
>>
>>78484429
welcome to Zombie Adventure Time
it's joined the ranks of The Simpsons and Spongebob 10 years earlier than either show.
>>
>Korra
No one here likes season 2 like really any of it. Season 3 and 4 can only redeem it by so much and its not nearly enough. Not only that but the last few moments seemed more like a "HEY LOOK AT THIS" basically they passed Korra around the main cast like a play thing.

>Steven Universe
I like it personally but let's face it not everyone does because of the fan base which is a shame. But I will admit there ARE bad episodes of Steven Universe and if you watch the first couple of episodes its so obvious the show had no clue where it wanted to go at first.

>Gravity Falls
Probably the most consistently good show out of everything listed I don't think there is a bad episode of Gravity Falls. But its also the shortest. However I can see there ending up being a whole lot of unanswered questions by the end and a few possible plot holes since the show has like what one more 60 min episode to wrap everything up?

>Adventure Time
So many cheap endings to story arcs.

I guess currently the best would be Gravity Falls since it appears to be what we all like on /co/ without anyone coming into threads or replying to drawfag request bitching about the existence of that fanbase.
>>
>>78483855
None of them are good, but between these four, Korra had more good stuff than the rest of them.

Korra is a massive letdown. Sure, ATLA wasn't perfect either, but it was miles ahead of Korra's shitty love drama, villain-of-the-season etc.

Steven Universe could have been good - showing the remnants of the old civilization and shit, but it went the way of forced drama instead, and there is not nearly enough focus on any particular plot

GF tries WAY TOO HARD to squeeze as many jokes as possible in every second of screentime. Because of that, it falls flat on many fronts. Additionally, Mabel not getting any comeuppance for being mega bitch is also a huge problem.

AT started kinda fine, but over the time it was making less and less sense. Now it's just a husk of shitty nonsense and drama

>>78483919
b8: the post
>>
>>78483855
I'm tentatively saying Gravity Falls. From what I know about Disney cartoons, the finale will be fun but rushed and unsatisfactory. Rose's twin from American Dragon will forever be lost to time travel or whatever, and I still don't believe we ever needed to know the Todd and Riley's uncle was the owner of Fleemco.
>>
>>78484397
If this were actually the case, Mayor Dewey would have just ordered Greg to give his Dewey-mobile a free wash.
>>
>>78484729

You're acting like Dewey has a spine to assert his authority in a society guarded by magical gem aliens
>>
File: Thank you Serious.jpg (218 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Thank you Serious.jpg
218 KB, 1920x1080
>>78484500

Not to mention the 2 worst things about Season 3 were

>Suyin clearly being in the wrong and still is and Lin is forced to suck it up because Toph told her too and still does
>Varrick going completely 180 on his personality compared to what he was speculated to be in Book 2

How do you fuck up Varrick and Asami so bad this is more proof that Hiroshi still wasn't wrong.
>>
>>78484397
Thats, uh, not what Mayors do. Or how property operates.

Greg owns the car wash, and it's confirmed that he paid for everything the gems have. Steven is living with them because the magical shit is over Greg's head.
>>
>>78484397
>The Mayor owns everything in the fucking city
Thats not how elected gov officials work, thats not how any of this work.
>>
>>78483855
Not seeing Wander up there. S1 definitely was definitely superior to Korra, though most of S2 is making me wish it stayed a 1 season show
>>
>>78484857

That is incredibly wrong.

Greg doesn't pay for shit.

The Gems have money because of all the volunteer hero service they have provided over the ages and probably have a massive stock pile of human currency to last them forever

Pearl even said she remembers a time humans trade and bartered things instead of paid things in fancy hemp paper.

So Pearl is financially well off hence why she bought the last remaining cookie cats on Earth for Steven to enjoy
>>
>>78484873

You're forgetting that this is a show where the only two realities that exist are Gem Homeworld and Beach City

And all human interaction between Gems and Humans has existed strictly in Beach City.
>>
>>78484889
>though most of S2 is making me wish it stayed a 1 season show

What makes you say that?
>>
>>78484920
Except the war that decided the fate of humanity?
>>
>>78484184
>Being this mad
It a'int that deep, f am
>>
>>78484895
https://twitter.com/mcburnett/status/624284765148041217

Writer on the show. Took me all of two seconds to find.
>>
File: Six_strange_tales.jpg (295 KB, 1000x1463) Image search: [Google]
Six_strange_tales.jpg
295 KB, 1000x1463
>>78483855

This show is way better than it has any right to be. The cleverness in the dialogue, the mysterious story and back story, the pacing of the show, the animation, the non cynical sincerity to the plot (no har har we are in on the joke). I just finished catching up a week ago and I am struggling to find any other TV shows, both cartoon, real life, anime, for kids, for adults that has the quality of Gravity Falls. The only thing I wish is if they did have another season it could have more of Dipper and Mable mystery hunting together.
>>
>>78484980
Senpai
>>
>>78485013

Can we all agree Mable centric episodes are the worst because she's the worst advice giver in the show?

I wanted more Ford and Dipper episodes. Like an episode dedicated to Ford teaching Dipper combat training so he take him and Soos to a parallel universe filled with vicious mindless monsters they can shoot for target practice.
>>
>>78485063

Mable isn't always right but neither is Dipper. I like Ford, but the main dynamic has been and always should be Dipper and Mable. That was the whole point of episode 17 in season 2.
>>
>>78483855

Steven Univers > Adventure Time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Korra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gravity Falls
>>
>>78485094

Mabel is literally a plot convenience device than an actual useful character. You could have just wrote an angle of Mabel giving Dipper the Grapling hook and it be the same ending.
>>
File: 123.jpg (24 KB, 257x257) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
24 KB, 257x257
>>78485013
Not sure if bait or shit taste
>>
>>78483855
Korra I guess because it's not completely meme garbage.

SU, GF and AT fans, feel free to autistically rage and disagree.
>>
>>78484964
Aside from The Big Day, Breakfast, and most of Greater Hater, Fremergancy and Wanders, the Writing and Character interactions of S2 hasn't been to my liking. Dialog and plot is where it's been noticeable.
>>
>>78483855
Korra had the most POTENTIAL out of any of those, but instead ended up being the Star Wars Prequels equivalent to A:TLA.
The main problem is that Bryke wheren't interested in doing a Fantasy-Adventure series, one of them said they were creating the animated equivalent to Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad, that's not a bad thing to do but clearly it was FAR beyond their ability.
Partially what really gets me is that I recently watched Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Hunter x Hunter, and I can't help but think that Korra could have been just as good an Advenutre-Fantasy in the hand of more competent writers since that one also takes inspirtation from Shonen action anime
>>
SU handles character drama the worst
AT & Korra handled relationship drama the worse
GF has the least amount of drama and killed any chance for it to come back up
>>
File: 1449108475928~2.jpg (20 KB, 237x237) Image search: [Google]
1449108475928~2.jpg
20 KB, 237x237
>>78485135
>calls out Gravity Falls
>posts beaner Twilight Sparkle from le epic Canadian Noob Busters show
>>
File: 1451281545218.jpg (2 MB, 8792x2096) Image search: [Google]
1451281545218.jpg
2 MB, 8792x2096
>>78483855
As much as it galls me to say it:

1. Adventure Time is (was) the most innovative and original of the 4. It constantly tried new thing and tried to keep the audience guessing.

2. Steven Universe is fairly original and keeps to it's theme and pacing. It tries have each episode flow into the next and reveals lore gradually.

3. Korra though muddled it still had wit, charm, and new ideas through out. That /u/ ending WAS uncalled for. Or at least undeveloped.

4. Gravity Fall's is good and brief. It didn't go to far. I'm not particular into it's kind of humour, though. The jokes feel to ham handed.
>>
>>78483855
Gravity Falls, of course. It's top notch quality, animation at its finest.
>>
>>78485460
>It tries have each episode flow into the next and reveals lore gradually.

Yeah Nightmare Hospital really flowed into Sadie's Song
>>
>>78483855
Korra's most solid season was 3, 1 was going okay and ended on a sour note. 2 and 4 are abortions. Good fight choreography.

SU is a mess. Oddly placed, a cast of mostly unlikable characters (and not in a way that's like "let's laugh at these assholes", it's in a "shut the fuck up and fucking do something about it you fucking faggots holy SHIT) kind of way). Alexandrite (that's the big triple fusion right?) is one of the most obnoxious character designs I've seen in a cartoon in recent time. Some earworms in the soundtrack and some alright backgrounds aren't enough to salvage it.

GF is the most solid but isn't without problems, relationship forcing the mystery to take a back seat more often than it's welcome. Second seasons remedies it but loses major points for fucking using "meming" unironically. The story coming to a staggering halt in its second season is unfortunate, and Disney's scheduling is fucking abhorrent. SU also has that problem but even IT'S managed to air more episodes.

AT started out as a cute adventure show and very quickly evolved into this melodramatic pile of shit, full of unresolved plots and wasted potential. Should have ended with its second season.

None of them are as shit as Breadwinners, Sanjay & Craig, Johnny Test or Supernoobs I guess.
>>
>>78485195
>he didn't like The Axe
C'mon now, that was one of the best ones from S2.
>>
>>78485354

They would have had to drastically push the bar all while keeping down to two constrictions

1- 1920's setting. This is the most inconsistent thing about a show that involves people who shoot magic from their fucking hands. It had elements that weren't around in that presigdated timeline like fucking Speed Boats.

If you wanna do an angle of what the Avatar Universe looked like in the 1920's or hell even the 1940's everything should be fair game. Drugs, firearms, swearing, and comically over the top violence. I was mad as fuck the Equalists weren't you platinum tipped bullets to combat against benders.

2- Keep it related to the Avatar universe so people are still reminded this is an Avatar show they're watching. And remember to keep that timeline in check

Like why the hell are Monopolies are not a thing in the Avatar universe? Why isn't Asami or Varrick bribing government officials to turn the other cheek while their gigantic smog spewing carbon hot spots pollute the shit out of the environment around them.

Why are the Equalists not treated as filthy unpatriotic communists people rat out while McCarthyism runs wild in the hearts and paranoia of the citizens of republic city?
>>
>>78485509

Wait

Is Supernoobs sucking already? Goddamit and the premise actually sounded intriguing.
>>
>>78485555
Sick quads faggot.

Supernoobs is only a peg or two above Johnny Test, it's not as offensively bad but it's not good by a long shot. The voice acting in it is some of the most grating shit I've heard in a long while.
>>
>>78485644

Please tell me there is no more of those fucking whipcrack sound effects
>>
>>78485662
Might have heard it in one of the episodes I saw, but knowing it's a Scott Fellows joint it's gonna be in there.
>>
>>78485662
I only heard one when I watched an episode
>>
>>78484005
Did you stop at episode 1
>>
>anti-Mabel and anti-Greg shitposters in the same thread

Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>78485460
>That /u/ ending WAS uncalled for

The /u/ ending was a symptom, not the disease that plagued Korra. The core problem was the lack of planing and foresight that went into the show's story.
>>
>>78486668
I don't think most of them have even see Steven universe
>>
>>78486703
That's irrelevant, though incredibly obvious.
They're both shitpostsers.
>>
>>78484360
They'd make a cute gay couple.
>>
>>78485509
>loses major points for fucking using "meming" unironically
You mean that ONE time?

>The story coming to a staggering halt in its second season is unfortunate
I don't. What. It's the exact opposite.
>>
>>78483910
>Has a very hard time trying to keep its shit focused and stick with one plot and not a million different side plots no one cares about. We need less humans.

They are on the right track for SU albeit the side plots do feel unnatural
>>
>>78483855

uhhhhhh probably SU or GF.
>>
File: 1440362900207.gif (120 KB, 497x372) Image search: [Google]
1440362900207.gif
120 KB, 497x372
>>78483855
Interesting that ALL of these shows are better than most thing of the 90s.

I mean, Dexter, PPG, Jonnhy Bravo WERE good shows, but not as interesting as any of these ones on OP.
>>
>>78484106
>Steven is the worst main character of a show I have ever seen.
Stopped reading right there. I'd argue that Steven is the best protagonist out of all the ones listed in OP by leaps and fucking bounds
>>
>>78489111
>Steven is the best protagonist out of all the ones listed in OP

Well, it kinds of ironic, but Steven is the closest to an alpha among them.
>>
>>78485509
>Alexandrite (that's the big triple fusion right?) is one of the most obnoxious character designs I've seen in a cartoon in recent time
That's intentional, dumbass.
>>
File: 6 million killstreak.gif (184 KB, 278x285) Image search: [Google]
6 million killstreak.gif
184 KB, 278x285
>>78484224
...really?
>>
>>78489189
That doesn't excuse it's hideousness. They could've made it cool ugly.
>>
File: 1435032608024.png (310 KB, 502x534) Image search: [Google]
1435032608024.png
310 KB, 502x534
>>78483855
>popular
>Korra
Korra has the ads cut
Korra had schedule reshuffles
Korra had the episodes rushed out due to being dead
Korra was pulled off air
Korra was quietly finished out of Nicks public arena.
>popular
>korra
KEK
E_E
KEK

Adventure time was good only in the old days save from a few funny little art shorts (which still are off base from the quirky comedy adventure roots)
Steven Universe is complete garbage with a few decent episodes that isn't even watchable until something like 10 eps in.
Easy win goes to Gravity Falls which fucked itself in S2 by exacerbating its problems rather than fixing them. Dishonourable mention goes to GF for having Mabel as a character.

>korra
>having an audience
>after the outright tumblr turned everyone including kids and old fans away with only the most ardent tumblrets left
>popular
>>
>>78489224
No. She is literally supposed to be a technicolor fuckup. She's not supposed to be attractive. Considering that she's made up of four different clashing personalities, the mishmash of bright purples and blues is almost entirely intentional to reflect the disharmony between the gems that make her.
>>
>>78489300
The design is ugly though.
>>
>>78483855
LoK S01 > AT S01-04 > LoK S02-03-04 >AT other seasons

i didn't really like SU or gravity falls. Also, LoK S01 only above the rest because of the potential it had.
>>
>>78483855
Gravity Falls.
>>
>>78485161
This. I love how Korra threads are free of autism.
>>
I love all 4 desu
>>
>>78484253
They still have spongebob.
>>
>>78485161
>>78489382
>free of autism and meme garbage
Faggots, people on /co/ aren't retarded we were all there for season 1 at least. Korra was meme queen supreme for awhile.
>>
>>78489383
You have shit taste then.
>>
Clarence = season 1 -3 adventure time > gravity falls season 1 > korra season 1 > steven universe both seasons > korra season 4 > korra season 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> korra season 2

New simpsons tier : adventure time season 4+
>>
>>78483910
GF ended already?
>>
>>78489310
that happens when one of its constituents is ugly

hint: it's your waifu
>>
>>78489275
And you say all this by posting a Star Vs pic.
>>
In terms of overall influence on the medium, AT
In terms of consistent quality, SU
>>
>>78489623
It's smug and relevant. Doesn't effect how right the rest of the post was m8
>>
>>78489638
>SU
>consistent
>>
>>78489419
;_;
>>
Korra>Steven Universe=Gravity Falls>Adventure Time

Korra was a good series that had some issues.The issues are overblown on /co/ which makes rational discussion here impossible.

Gravity Falls is good but the show lost some momentum near the end.I can't really explain it but the series feels like it skipped its potential.

Steven Universe is good so far but I want to wait until the series is complete to form an opinion.

Adventure Time improved but could be better.For the series to be good again,it needs to reduce the psychedelic, too deep for you stuff and resolve some plotlines.
>>
>>78489854
>Steven Universe is good so far
The devalues the rest of your post by proxy. Sorry f//am
>>
Adventure Time had its best episodes in Season 5 and 6. And those episodes outclass all of those shows you mentioned.
>>
>>78489988
4 and 5*
>>
>>78484367
>>78484501
>no arguments

Ok
>>
The endless hiatuses and fucking around from the networks ruined all the shows.
Korra suffered the worst, with that nick not renewing, then renewing fast, then not giving them time to plan out a decent plot, then switching it to online only.

SU and GF have these huge gaps between airing, you get a few episodes then wait months, then one or two episodes more, then a long wait again for a few more. Why are they not shown one per week? It kills the momentum of the story, it must be worse if you are a kid. GF being fucked over a third season too.
I dont mind waiting a year for 2 months of weekly programs.
AT is fucked by not letting it die. Its gone way over its lifespan for its current incarnation.
Perhaps if they had planned each season better they would have actually been able to keep the show on track for a few seasons more, but this show in any way could not go beyond 5 seasons without becoming like the simpsons.
And AT had weird release times too.
Why do networks do that. Nobody likes waiting months to watch a single episode of a show thats not even an hour long.
>>
>>78489111
>>78489132

>A fat 10 year old boy who plays the Ukulele very terribly and cries everytime he needs to fight something all while annoying the shit out of the designated bad guy with his stupid rose bubble

>inb HURR BELIEVE IN STEVEN
>>
>>78484184
Homeworld was just interest in the resources Earth has. Considering that they're A) a space faring civilization and B) only interested in minerals, I don't see any reason to come to Earth. There's too much organic matter that is useless to them.
>>
>>78492010

Yellow Diamond is written a lot like Thanos where she just wants to fuck up planets the way Brianiac or Thanos would.
>>
>>78491978
Steven rarely cries or plays the Ukelele. The worst characters in the show are the Crystal Gems (and Lars and Sadie but they are nowhere near as prominent)
>>
>>78491978
I'm just glad Finn exists.

I mean, he's full of flaws but it seems that every other young male character of this generation is just like Steven Universe.
>>
>>78484355
>pretends his leg is still broken.
>To spend a little more time with his son.

greg owns a buisness, the carwash, he built a house for his son to live in while he chooses to live in his van so he can spend his money probably on stuff for his son, that food doesn't get into that house by magic dude, someone has to pay for that, the plumbing, the electricity, the cable. All the while letting his son live with these magical aliens so the can teach him how to use his powers and grow up into what he needs to be.

Supportive, loving, and generous. I'd rather be greg than a "success" desu.
>>
>>78492066

I can never be angry at Finn and I don't even watch Adventure Time.

If anything Jake has become the Mordecai of his own show and I know /co/ loves hating on poor Mordecai.

>>78492036

Homeworld pls go.
>>
>>78492036
The worst characters in the show are the main characters. That tells a lot about the show.
>>
File: nope.png (8 KB, 272x139) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
8 KB, 272x139
>go to SU wiki to learn more about the characters
>see this
Nope.
>>
>>78492091

Pearl

Literally all Pearl. She's like the primary breadwinner of the house because all that heroing and Adventuring the Gems went through made them a lot of excess spending money

Stop defending that Greg does anything other than pointlessly worry his magic half ling son might be in over his head
>>
>>78489623
>SAYS HERP DER DERP
>POSTS DOOP DOO DOO FOR REACTION PIC

Fuck off.
>>
>>78492206
That makes no sense. They don't need money, why would they have any?

You're full of shit.
>>
>>78483855
None, best is Blue Jacket Lupin III.
>>
>>78492116
/sug/ please go
>>
AT is legendary and went to shit legendary. The only one anyone will remember in 25 years.
>>
The people who don't like SU now didn't like SU when it came out. It hasn't completely fucked over its fans like the other three and turned many into bitter ex-fans.
>>
File: right where it belongs.png (1 MB, 1639x682) Image search: [Google]
right where it belongs.png
1 MB, 1639x682
Adventure Time had some charm, but was glaringly flawed from its earliest seasons, with unhesitating status quo moments, annoying characters, and shipping that was going nowhere fast. It was a passing fad that had a chance to be the next Spongebob or FoP but failed to capitalize.

Korra was just mishandled. Whether it was the uncertainty to its length, the inability to get past Nick censors, or maybe Bryke were just one hit wonders, it ended up being a forgettable straight-to-netflix sequel to ATLA. A financial blunder that made Nickelodeon have to air 2 straight years of Spongebob for atonement.

Steven Universe is just a disgrace. It doesn't belong on the same tier as these other shows.

Gravity Falls is probably the best, even though its ending has been a bit of a slog. It just has the right blend of drama, music, animation, and suspense. The character design has charm. Each episode leaves you craving more. The real tragedy is its length, being cut short and suffering numerous dropped plots, leading to the rushed seeming finale and several background characters never being allowed to blossom.

Hands down, it's Gravity Falls, with Korra being a close second. CN's material is like newgrounds flash compared to the animation those two put out.
>>
>>78492273

They need money because Steven's human half gets in the way of his Gem Responsibilities
>>
>>78492467
Nice broad accusation
>>
Even though the writers completely bungled Mabel's character as the series wore on, I'd still cite Gravity Falls as the one to take the most notes from. Story structure, overarching plots, characterization, humor. For the most part Gravity Falls has it down, though it's had its fair share of hiccups and missteps. Lot of people hate that it's ending so soon, but I think it was a good call, lest the otherwise-forgivable faults become worse over time and too hard to overlook (though it may be too late for the Mabel problem).

Adventure time was good fun, 'til it was overtaken by hipsters with their heads up their asses, now it's quality swings wildly between dreck and glimmering echoes of former glory.

Korra's the "A Christmas Story 2" of the Avatar universe, except like the Star Wars prequels, many of us thought it would be good until we actually took it all in. Also that fucking ending palpably dripped the desperation Bryke must have been feeling to somehow legitimize the series, so they banked on a cheap appeal to the fucking crack shippers and social slacktivists.

Steven Universe is pretty okay, aside from bouts of severely hamfisted attempts to convey/elicit emotion in ways which, while they might work for the anime series Sugar can't stop referencing, don't work as well for her dorky American toon about space rocks.
>>
My little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
>>
>>78492514
It's the truth.
>>
>>78492194
Holy shit, stop.

Is there any character that has a canon pronoun other than the binary? Stevonnie might, but other than that this fucking baffles me.
>>
if there's anything we've learned from this thread, it's that gf and su have totally opposite fan bases. gf lovers hate su and su lovers hate gf

makes sense when you compare the shows
>>
>>78492508
Then they would have to start making money since Steven was born, which they don't. There's no excess money, there's no jobs, there's no "heroes rewards".
>>
>>78492629
I enjoy both, but I also don't turn a blind eye to their faults. Keeps me from being a fanatical douche about either. Good approach to most things in life, honestly.
>>
>>78492570
Hardly
>>
>>78492558
truth
>>
>>78492558
You might be baiting but this is actually the correct answer
>>
>>78492472
>A financial blunder.
Korra was cheaper then the first Avatar, $200,000 for book 1's episodes when Mir's episodes for books 2 & 3 were $300,000 per episode because Mir manted more money, book 4 was only $90,000 per episode.

The first Avatar was 1 million but only $200,000 was spent on the show it self as Bryke spent most of the money on plain trips to China and celebrities.
>>
>>78492629
SU fans defend the flaws of the show more easily though
>>
File: no thank you.jpg (66 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
no thank you.jpg
66 KB, 380x380
>any of those shows
>best of anything
>>
>>78492558
But like AT it went way down the shitter after the decent writers left.
>>
>>78492594
I don't even know why people bother with this whole "they're not females, they're minerals, teehee".

They're a race of fucking mahou shoujos. You don't need to justify anything else. In fact, the justification only opens a whole can of retarded worms.
>>
>>78492707
>plain trips to China
Well so long as they weren't ornate trips, then that should've helped the costs a bit.
>>
>>78492777
They were ornate trips.
>>
the four are shit clearly
>>
File: 1450672297621.png (936 KB, 698x742) Image search: [Google]
1450672297621.png
936 KB, 698x742
>>78492629
because
>/gfg/ gets banned
>"why isn't /sug/ banned"
>/sug/ gets banned
>"why isn't /gfg/ banned"
>both are banned
>"why isn't /svg/ banned"
etc

which all stems from poor board management from the mods. collective punishment never works and since the mods cower behind anonymity the users just blame each other instead.
>>
>>78493071
This is why we need /cog/
>>
>>78493353
Nah, /v/ is still flooded with pseudo generals even with /vg/ around.
>>
>>78489854
This is the most sensible comment on the thread.
>>
>>78491669
No.
>>
I vote Korra.

I like Steven Universe but it's annoying how all the reveals are so drawn out with a network that makes them go on hiatus so much.
>>
>>78492467
It became more melodramatic
>>
GF>LoK>SU>AT
>>
>>78485135
>shitting on Gravity Falls

And what about killing yourself, faggot.
>>
>>78496404
Is this the part where I start referring you to /trash/ for defending your show?
>>
>>78484140
>popular
>>
>>78493464
>>78493353
what's needed in conjunction with /general/ boards is competent mods that will move/delete all generals depending on the situation

ah hell who the fuck am I kidding, well never have competent mods
>>
>>78483855
Gravity Falls > Early Adventure Time > Steven Universe > Korra > Current Adventure Time
>>
>>78483855

I liked Gravity Falls overall the most. Adventure Time started off REALLY good but got pretty lazy in later seasons, Korra dropped the ball on the plot and characters pretty fast, and I haven't seen SU yet.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 242x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 242x300
>>78483855
This one
>>
>>78484253
Teen coms
>>
Gravity Falls is shit
>>
>>78492194
Saved for an example of SU idiocy
>>
>GF>Old AT>SU>LoK>New AT

Prove me wrong.
>you literally can't
>>
>>78493071
/gfg/ is pretty horrible as far as generals go but /sug/ is pony tier. They're on different levels. Fuck the false equivalence. If SvtFoE was ever as spammed and saturated as SU it would deserve the same treatment but that day will never come.
Like it or lump it SU is objectively the most cancerous 'cartoon theme' thread. With QC as the most cancerous 'webcomic themed'. I'm not 100% sure on which comic thread is most cancerous. If there are a bunch of frontrunners I the most cancerous comic thread is in the eye of the beholder.
>>
>>78501891
/sug/ got as bad as it did because it was, completely due to mod bias, thrown into a place with no rules to stop the shitposters that even many within /sug/ didn't like.

I haven't been there since they moved to /trash/, I'm honestly just guessing but that seems to be all anyone on this board needs to do to determine something is terrible. /sug/ on /co/ was just rampant waifu-posting, nothing "pony-tier".
>>
>>78501375
You are telling me, i couldnt even make it through the first season, I kept falling asleep
>>
>>78501974
All /co/'s pony infection consisted of was off topic general BS, waifu posting and board spam. This is exactly the same MO SU displays. Same persecution complex as well. Same reactionary spamming of their shit show, same infantile attempts to shoehorn it into any discussion. Same art dump over discussion preference.Same Drawfag cross over obsession. It's all the fucking same.

The only difference between /sug/ and MLPG is that MLPG was connected to other in-house fandoms like the /b/tards whereas /sug/ is connected to tumblr and desperately hides behind the veil of anon pretending half the fanbase isn't straight out of there.

They're 100% the exact same phenomena except SU has tumblr back up and is less of a breakout hit with internet autists. A bit more popularity and /b/ getting into it and there would literally be no functional difference.
>>
>>78483855

>Korra
It was pretty decent, with some nicely action scenes and a fairly engaging story. What I don't particularly like is that the story becomes more convoluted later on in the series, with the last season being a major disappointment.

>Steven
I actually really like Steven Universe for what it is, but it doesn't seem to be a show fit for the main-stream, I don't know any kids who like Steven Universe and I interact with kids fairly regularly.

>Gravity Falls
Fun cartoon with a story-line that can appeal to older teenagers and young adults. The animation is well done and the story is well written.

>Adventure Time
The cartoon that popularized the whole "weird for weirdness sake" trend in animated shows. The humor is universal, kids will love the wacky characters and adults will love the bizarre situations going on. The serious back-story seems tacked on, and the later seasons the show takes a dive in quality concerning originality and writing.

My vote goes to Gravity Falls
>>
>>78502124
>same reactionary spamming of their shit show
I've been on /co/ constantly for years, well before the fucking pilot of the show aired, and you're full of shit. That simply didn't happen. Even if it did, there was just no way it could have been on the scale of MLP.

>same infantile attempts to shoehorn it into any discussion
No, what happened was any time it was brought up in the MANY RELEVANT threads that it could be brought up in, some absolute faggot like you flipped their shit and started screaming tumblr. Someone posts Greg in a dads thread? TUMBLR! Someone posts [Gem] in a waifu thread? TUMBLR! YOU shit up the board with that, not the people contributing to a discussion.

>Same art dump over discussion preference
Alright, fine. That's annoying.

>Same Drawfag cross-over obsession
You're implying that wanting crossovers is now linked to being just like MLP? The only reason you could possibly view it as an "obsession" is because the SU fans outnumber you and are willing to actually request shit. You see (saw) a lot of SU requests because it was fucking new and popular and it has a lot of fans of different ages. That's like saying that one group is just as bad as an established hated group just because you happen to be standing next to two of the former that you don't like.

The one other complaint I would have actually agreed with that you didn't bring up is the ridiculous amount of Sonic-tier OCs.
Yes, Sonic and not MLP because these aren't "drawing themselves as a pony" but making up original characters with shitty powers and shitty backstories. I'm tempted to say that there's nothing wrong with doing that, but that's when you're 12-14 years old and not on an 18+ site.

90% of your post boils down to "people I don't like, like thing, so I must hate thing."
>>
>>78483855
Gravity Falls is a Simpsons Early years knock off in all the right ways. It had a secret mystery from the get go that was slowly revealed throughout the series. Then it ended when the story was finished and before it began to suck.
>>
>>78502550
I disagree but you seem to think that everything they do is normal and not invasive and annoying so who cares. It's not like you'll see it my way in the first place.
>>
>>78504712
I see nothing as bad as MLP and nothing will ever be as bad as MLP. Nothing.

You seem to know enough about what actually happened but I still hold to the fact that if anyone truly believes that anything is "the next MLP" then they weren't fucking here for the real deal.
>>
>>78504753
Thing is though, /co/'s MLP was the genesis but not the main event. The only reason /mlp/ even exists is because the /b/tards went rabid and the whole thing blew up into every other site or forum imaginable. SU is a carbon copy with notably less severity and no /b/fags. It's the same type of trash but it has spread less and because it has been mostly (I assume) contained to /co/ no one else on the site gives a fuck. If MLPG was the only pony shit on 4chan back in the day they would still be here, that or in /trash/ like /sug/.
Take away the wider context, i.e other boards and other sites and /sug/, HSG and MLPG are birds of a feather. MLPG is still autist supreme but that doesn't excuse /sug/ and HSG from being the weaponised cancer they are.
>>
>>78483919
I liked GF for it's dark humor when it came out but then it started waning into other territories and became less fun imo
>>
>>78489854
>korra first
Are you me?!
>>
>>78505740
Must be, you make up the entire fanbase.
>>
>>78505779
That would be funny if it weren't so sad
>>
>>78505779
H-ha
>>
File: 1PpjKQ4.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1PpjKQ4.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>78484212
As opposed to Clay from Morel Orel?
>>
>>78483855
I'd say gravity falls. All the rest have major flaws even if one's the inspiration for many and the other's the sequel of one of the greatest western animations around.

>>78484184
Peridot said Amethyst has the full powerset of a properly grown member of her caste. She just looks like shit.
>>
>>78489480
Basically
>>
i think steven universe so far has better episodes, moments, characters and soundtrack so i say SU
>>
>>78484977
Also, the American Revolution.
>>
>>78492206
Possible, but we never really see them buy anything, and certainly nobody in the modern era acknowledges who or what the Gems are or what they do for them. If they have money, it's solely old money. They also don't pay for contractors to build a home for Steven, but recruit Greg to help them do it Why would they do that if they could just buy the materials and labour? They don't even LIKE Greg.
>>
File: mfw (13).gif (997 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
mfw (13).gif
997 KB, 500x267
>>78489310
Jesus.
>>
>>78484500
>passed around the main cast like a plaything
dont make me find this fapfic thats already been done, ive jerked it twice already
>>
>>78483855
I like all of them to different extents.

Korra is the best in terms of art and animation, especially book 1, while even after it's wonky last several episodes Gravity Falls has the best comedy and overall writing.
>>
>>78508779
>several
You mean Roadside Attraction?
>>
>>78485460
i like you and your opinion
>>
File: 1448587830321.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1448587830321.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>78489275
>star vs
AHAHAHHA
>>
File: crop.png (1 MB, 703x832) Image search: [Google]
crop.png
1 MB, 703x832
>>78492309
I liked green jacket more
>>
>>78484351
>herd
>>
>>78484184
>headed
>>
>Korra
So much going for it but my God they dropped the ball more times than a basket ball player with muscular dysplasia. What makes it worse is after the first season, the knew how long the show was going to run for, they could of planned it a little better

>AT
This show has turned into Moynihan's sad teen relationship history. They're also doing shit like giving LSP and Tree Trunks full episodes. They love pushing the reset button when ever things look interesting. Started off cute but lore and relationship drama killed it. Sadly since it's CN's hot topic merch cash cow it will probably go on until season 18

>SU
I like the gems when Pearls insecurities aren't taken front stage. Connie started out boring but she's becoming interesting and Greg is based. Really don't care about Sadie and Lars. The show is both over rated and unfairly panned at the same time. It's hard to recommend because most people will end up loving it or hating it and there's a lot of world and lore building to get through in the beginning. In like they are sticking to an on going plot that so far seems to be going steady.

>GF
[SPOILER] haven't seen it yet
>>
>>78484351
Shit is RS still going? I dropped it at season 3. I suppose stoners love the same shit again and again
>>
>>78483855
Can you honestly call Korra popular?

I mean did anybody other the the writing staff of theMarySue and Porn Artist watch it?
>>
I think some of yall bitches are just jaded AF about steven universe. I think it's a great little cartoon, especially for kids who lost a mom. It's a kid who is learning about the woman who gave her life to deliver him (and is also him at the same time or something), and how everybody around him is dealing with that. The gems and Greg could've been depressed little cunts and hated him for being born but instead they choose to love him and guide him through life as they are tormented by the echoes of their dead friend.

And I love steven's character! He sets the perfect tone for this kind of show as a normal, carefree kid with little puns here and there who happens to also be a protector of the earth.

And the music is just great. come on. If it don't bring a smile to your face then you need jesus or some shit.
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
>>78511521
sorry was this not a opinion discussion thread?
>>
>>78511005
>haven't seen GF yet
Well get to it, then. Series is wrapping up and you don't wanna miss the talk back thread for a finale, man.

>>78511429
>all yall bitches jaded AF
>>>/twitter/

Yeah I don't watch the show for the same reason but yours is an interesting one.
>>
>>78499161
/thread
>>
>>78511049
Its popular outside of /co/./co/ hates the show with a passion and can't discuss it rationally.Personally it was a good series that had some flaws but all of these series have flaws.
>>
>>78501748
this is endgame
>>
Of the four GF will probably have the most consistent quality by defult.

Korra is my favorite though.

They are all pretty good.
>>
>>78492194
The SU fandom is considered extreme even by tumblr standards and one of the few where using sjw to describe them actually makes sense.

If you draw a character slightly thinner than on the show, the fans will attack you.
If you use the wrong pronoun the fans will attack you.
If you ship a character as straight or describe one as gender binary the fans will attack you.
>>
>>78511049
It had some of the highest ratings for the network in this decade
>>
My vite goes to Gravity Falls, but I wonder who the best protagonist out of the four shows is.

>Dipper
>Finn
>Steven
>Korra
>>
>>78516420
*vote
>>
File: stevendramaverse.jpg (871 KB, 1019x4227) Image search: [Google]
stevendramaverse.jpg
871 KB, 1019x4227
>Korra
I can enjoy some well done action, despite all it's flaws
>Gravity Falls
Nothing but nitpicking for bad things there. Best show we've had in years
>Adventure Time
It started out really funny, introduced some interesting background lore without really drawing focus to it. Lived too long a life, isn't funny anymore, and they focus way too hard on the plot. Was great back in the day and can still watch old episodes.
>Steven Universe
Absolutely nothing redeemable about this mess.
>>
>>78511031
The show has horrible writing, horrible storyboarding and horrible animation.

The movie was pretty cool though
>>
>>78516420
Dipper > Steven > Finn > Korra
>>
>>78483910
>Ended on a flaccid note
At least wait for the finale to air, faggot.
>>
>>78516420
Dipper is pretty bland and generic, but he does a pretty good job of playing up the neurotic paranormal investigator angle, and sharing main character status with Mabel helps balance him.

Finn was really, really cool once, if a bit one-note: overenthusiastic paladin kid. The whole "bad with women, disturbingly enamored with violence and danger" thing could have added depth but, instead, they just threw out his earlier characterization apart from passing references, and now he's just an emotionally-wounded stoic sadsack who barely even does anything on his own show.

Steven started obnoxious as shit, though unlike many on /co/ and even some of my friends, I still found him funny. Like, he was deliberately obnoxious in the way real children can be, but I found him endearing. At this stage, having got a great deal of development and now actually trying to shape up and be more useful to those around him, he's genuinely a really engaging character to me. I'm excited to see where he goes.

Korra was a neat concept, and I loved the pilot. She was some hillbilly Inuit barbarian whose idea of law enforcement was fistfighting, whose idea of subtle flirtation was combative sporting events followed by making out, and whose idea of diplomacy was threatening to feed people to her pet polar bear. It was a nice contrast to conflict-shy Aang. Unfortunately, poor writing and uncertain runtimes meant she never really seemed to learn any lessons for keeps, and what "development" she did get was mostly centred around losing and regaining confidence and powers once per season and then dealing with the fact that she was in an awkward love triangle with a bland man and an even blander woman and Bolin, who deserved better anyway.
>>
>>78516808
I have to say even as a fan, just how rushed into the finale they go is enough to make it a little disappointing. It really coulda used that extra season rather than cramming it into 2 half seasons so that Ford just comes and goes with nothing really behind him.

Then again I'm a man who enjoys the "filler" fun episodes and /co/ couldn't stop bitching and whining about how awful season 1 was because of "filler"
>>
>>78492152
Except they aren't the worst characters at all, and that's more conjecture for the pile along with every other SU character criticism I've heard from this site...

They are properly characterized for the most part, and no, they aren't reskinned male characters that /co/ loves so bloody much, so yes, they do 'girl' things a lot in conversation that guys don't do.

Well that's actually what I wanted to see. S2 goes a bit overboard obviously, but that right there, creates something I didn't know I wanted from a Sailor Moon-ish take on a cartoon, and that's more realistic female characters.

>>78502550
^

>>78504712
To be fair, nobody needs to see it your way.

In fact, I wouldn't watch any cartoon if all I used to judge the show by was the internet fanbase and projected my hatred for them onto every mention of the show.
>>
>>78517119
The CG's aren't "realistic" they have flaws but they aren't realistic in the way it's portrayed
>>
>>78483855
What about Young Justice? That was in the 2010s too.

Excuse me while I go sit in a corner and cry large amount of tears.
>>
>>78518382
Don't count
>>
>>78485477
Doesn't need each back to back episode to flow into each other anon.
>>
>>78518067
Provide evidence.
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.