[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /thesplat/? Gonna be watching Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 534x401
Who here /thesplat/?

Gonna be watching Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, Rocko while it snows. This is a 10/10 comfy
>>
This shit will get the Boomerang treatment and have shows that shouldn't be on there

Boomerang has fucking Megas, Samurai Jack, Swat Kats and Ben 10 on its block

I expect this to have MLAATR, Danny Phantom, Invader Zim, LaB, and possible Rocket Power/Jimmy Neutron
>>
>>78483517
It already has rocket power, gonna have to find something to watch during that bullshit
>>
If you actually watched TV you would know they were already showing all of those shows already and a rebranding is nothing but free advertising that you're dumb enough to fall for
>>
>>78483614

>Not wanting to watch The Squid totally beef it

Are you some fucking shoobie

YOU GOT SAND IN THE POTATO SALAD
>>
>>78483474
Wonder if they originally wanted to call the new network SplaToon but somebody else took that name
>>
>>78483517
Boomerang was hot for about 2 years while the boomer (ayy lmao) generation ate that shit up.
Once they all died Boomerang became the dustbin for CN shows, then BM2 came out.

The Splat will last a year tops before other discarded Nick shows end up there.
>>
>>78483474
I never got Hey Arnold, but re-watching it now is just too funny.
I still can't get into the whole Rocko though. It's too bland for me.

Catdog is still shit. I have some bad nightmares from watching that show when I had a horrible flu. Just overall shitty experience with that show. 10/10 theme song though.
>>
>>78483474
Just watch, they'll speed up the show so slightly just to fit in today's standard time limit of commercials.
>>
File: 2d5du40.jpg (74 KB, 501x502) Image search: [Google]
2d5du40.jpg
74 KB, 501x502
>>
>>78484104
Catdog is genuine sadist shit. Goddamn that show is depressing
>>
>>78484104
>>78484237
I still remember the episode where everyone pranked Cat for some holiday, and it was such an infuriating episode. At the end when he called everyone out on their bullshit they got pissed off.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.