[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This Day in Paranatural History
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_myjnjv2dM31sx56zho1_500.png (52 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myjnjv2dM31sx56zho1_500.png
52 KB, 500x295
Exactly two years ago. [https://twitter.com/paranaturalzack/status/417068978154905600 ]

Never forget.
>>
I try to forget how his comic torpedoed in quality.
>>
>>78480091
Shitball, man. Not even once.
>>
>>78480014
Is it too late to make Zack a Christmas card?
>>
File: derpxter.png (218 KB, 448x335) Image search: [Google]
derpxter.png
218 KB, 448x335
>>78480129
Let's make it a Season's Greetings card instead...because it's still technically winter.
>>
>>78480091
>>78480122
hitball arc ain't so bad if you read it all in one go. We got to see a lot of the school kids again so that's nice.
>>
Oh, it gets better.
>>
>>78480641
You're right. Hitball isn't so bad for a funeral.
>>
>>78480641
>namekball wasn't so bad except when it was
>>
>>78480641
reading it one go doesn't take away how pointless it was and all of the retarded faces being used as "jokes"
>>
>"Namekball"
>implying the comic wasn't dead before the train ride ended last chapter
>>
>>78480923
Also the complete death of backgrounds.
>>
>>78480923
>how pointless it was
It was suppose to be where the whole PAC gang are suppose to pull themselves together after all that Ghost Train jumbleydoo stuff + consequent miscommunication that happened. But the story progresses so slow (partly from unfortunate mishap) so I don't fecking know.

>all of the retarded faces being used as "jokes"
True dat. They don't really hold that much well after some rereading for me. Why, I feel that they OK, maybe some of them make the dialogue all the more redundant. Like this gator-face of Isabel, for example. What's that supposed to mean??
>>
>>78480641
>hitball arc ain't so bad

Fuck you, yes it is, it's an entire segment that has nothing to do with the plot of the chapter. Hijink does nothing, nothing happens except Hijink and the MC get carted away to the office.

Pretty fucking long arc for zero payoff.
>>
>>78482459
(cont'd)
And this too. We don't need being told how absent-minded Cody is. (and I don't think Isabel used the word "dweeb" right.) And the last panel's just explaining the joke. Why not all three just, say, express their faces silent and "tired with" the Student Council's "shit" or whatever the infamous "Tony Stark rolls his eyes" thing conveys? That would've been subtly beautiful...but no, Zack missed his chances here.
>>
I still don't get the point of the ending to the Hitball arc. Like, okay, so the plan was to keep Hijack from injuring someone and getting sent to the office as a result. The point was never to win the game, just to prevent that from happening. Except in the end they act like winning WAS the point, he Hijack hurts someone just like he originally intended, thereby completing his objective. That's twelve kinds of retarded.
>>
>>78482827
It's a sport anime reference. References are automatically funny.
>>
File: Por el 28 de diciembre.png (166 KB, 338x533) Image search: [Google]
Por el 28 de diciembre.png
166 KB, 338x533
>>78480014
The deed is done.
>>
...maybe you should've waited for America to wake up before making this post.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.