[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Secret Wars STILL hasn't ended Has any other event
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1447278928617.jpg (129 KB, 362x450) Image search: [Google]
1447278928617.jpg
129 KB, 362x450
>Secret Wars STILL hasn't ended

Has any other event been delayed for this long?
>>
>>78476204
>Has any other event been delayed for this long?
Yea, my next child support check to yer mum.
>>
Final Crisis was delayed pretty badly, between JG Jones having marriage problems causing him to leave the main book and Perez's arthritis slowing the production of Legion of 3 Worlds
>>
>>78476204
Did you just get into comics in the last three years or something?

Civil War was also this delayed too.
>>
>>78476292
Yeah, since last October m8
>>
final crisis

i think blackest night got delayed pretty heavily
>>
>>78476247
D-dad?
>>
>>78476204
Yeah, a lot of events get delayed 2-3 times at the very least. Usually no more than a month at a time.

Forever Evil got delayed once for like 2 months but I think that was the only delay.
>>
>reading mainstream superhero comics
>>
>>78476204
The Spider-Man Clone Saga.
>>
>>78476204
What is he looking at?
>>
i've been waiting for this shit to end so i can just torrent/read everything all at once and it still hasn't happened yet
>>
>>78476263

JG Jones only slowed down the final issue by a month, since they kept piling on more and more artists to pinch hit. If you include Requiem and Superman Beyond in the count, I think Mahnke actually put out more pages of Final Crisis than Jones did.

Legion of Three Worlds was a shit show, but no other titles really depended on it.
>>
I wanted it to go longer so we could get some more what if style stories. Too bad it was just delayed.
>>
>>78476204
Secret Invasion was delayed a lot

They just kept throwing in more tie ins towards the end as filler
>>
>>78478013

Legion of Three Worlds was good, the heck you talking about?
>>
>>78478444

Regarding delays.
>>
>>78478376
Wasn't the end something like here's the real spider-woman in a pod?
>>
I remember Final Crisis being hit with terrible delays.
Same with Geoff Johns Crisis tie in which took way even longer.
Secret Invasion was also delayed during that same time period. It's a shame that it bumped FC off the sales list because Secret Invasion is probably among the worst Marvel events ever made.
>>
>>78478485
Yep. Same as Mockingbird.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.