[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I have to watch Rebels before or after Clone Wars? Is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Darth Vader.jpg (406 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Darth Vader.jpg
406 KB, 2560x1600
Do I have to watch Rebels before or after Clone Wars?
Is there any specific order?
>>
Watch Clone Wars then Rebels since the latter has characters from the first.
>>
>>78475918
Clone Wars, then Rebels.

Shouldn't be hard to find the chronological order for Clone Wars. I've seen several lists. Some also outline which episodes are filler.
>>
File: UbH63Ht.png (3 MB, 1908x4870) Image search: [Google]
UbH63Ht.png
3 MB, 1908x4870
>>78475918
After
>>
>>78475963
Should I just watch Clone Wars in release order?
I remember the movie getting panned, do I have to watch that?
>>
>>78475987
Watch the introduction to Ahsoka then stop.
Here's chrono order
http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-clone-wars-chronological-episodeorder?repeat=w3tc
I watched in release order and didn't have too much trouble but there's at least one storyline where a single episode happens in one season then the rest of the story happens a season later.
There's also some clone related stuff which gets fucked by release order but again its not too difficult to follow
>>
File: 1445220695206.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1445220695206.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>78475978
Goddamn star wars canon is so fucking complicated these days.
>>
>>78475918
You should just keep to the original trilogy.
So far everything else is tat.
>>
>>78475978
I've been thinking of picking some of these up; are Rise of the Empire or Journey to TFA any good?
>>
>>78475987
The movie was panned because it was just a bunch of episodes welded together and released theatrically.

If they had been released as individual episodes like they were intended to be, then there wouldn't be anywhere near as much hate.
>>
File: 1450812012984.png (464 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1450812012984.png
464 KB, 878x900
>>78475978
>Boba and Jango Fett aren't Mandalorians
>KOTOR not canon
God damnit Lucas
>>
After Clone Wars.>>78477663
>Boba and Jango Fett aren't Mandalorians
Wasn'ti that always the case? I thought there was something to that effect going on in the old Boba Fett books.
>>
>>78476594
original trilogy, the new movie, the tartakovsky clone wars, and all the EU books and videogames. that's it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.