[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making Fiends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Making Fiends.png (157 KB, 539x360) Image search: [Google]
Making Fiends.png
157 KB, 539x360
Why didn't Vendetta just kill Charlotte?
>>
File: Vendetta_angry.png (167 KB, 535x344) Image search: [Google]
Vendetta_angry.png
167 KB, 535x344
Nobody likes Making Fiends. What a shame.
>>
Lots of people like it.
We just don't discuss nice things here.
>>
>>78472636

You mean, like by sending horrific monsters after her?
>>
Cause there lesbians.
>>
>>78472636
Isn't that what she was trying to do throughout the whole series?
>>
>>78472636
Because she's a bitch nigga who has to have fiends doing the dirty work for her.
>>78475746
Oddly enough the closest she got was hiring Mr. Milk to kill her.
>>
>>78472636
Nickelodeon missed a golden opportunity by not making 'Making Fiends' gummy candies.
>>
>>78472636
Do you know what the term 'tsundere' means?
>>
Oh shit I remember this show.
It was pretty good.
>>
Because plot armor.

What the fuck is vendetta going to do when charlotte is killed? Go back to terrorizing the rest of the town and nothing else? That's a dumb question anon.
>>
>>78472636
She did.
A lot.
"Yay, gumdrops!"
>>
Anyone remember when Making Fiends was just a series of shorts on Nick Podcast? I liked the shorts better than the actual series desu senpai, I guess the show worked out better in a shorter form
>>
I don't understand why this never got renewed, it repeatedly got the #1 ratings for its time slot when it first aired and had great reviews.

The original webseries was better though.
>>
>>78484796
They weren't even originally a Nickelodeon thing, it was just its own thing with its own website. Its still up and you can still watch the old stuff.

http://www.makingfiends.com/
>>
>>78484917
Oh sweet, thanks Anon
>>
>>78484845
The worst part of it is after they almost immediately canceled the series they still ended owning the series so there will literally be anymore ever. Apparently doing shows with Nick is like signing away your firstborn child.
>>
You know that's gotta be the most soul crushing thing ever. Your shit gets commissioned by a network saying "We like your shit and we think it deserves to be on TV!" But then it is death slotted in nicktoons for a few months.

>>78486371
That's any cartoon, they buy the IP of the thing, and you are no longer able to do anything with it unless you get the network's approval. Because now the IP has a link with the network and even if you went solo and stated in front of every video "THESE VIDEOS ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH NICK" retards might find something offensive and blame the network for allowing this thing to exist.

Even if the network will never pay for your labor to make these bonus things from the now canceled IP. They don't want anything on the net that they can't approve first and at that point it is too much of a hassle to review independent works and give an okay to put on the net.
>>
>>78484845
Because Nickelodeon executives are retards.
>>
>>78486397
How circumnavigable is that? Can you get around that with "parody"?
>>
>>78486426
I'm sure you can do anything as a "paraody" but how far are you willing to go to turn your original characters into blonic and blails so you can keep making videos.

That in itself is depressing because now you have this deformed idea of what you originally had. It's like having a step child, sure it's better than no child, but you will never truly love it as you would your own child.
>>
>>78486465
speaking of which, creator made this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHKl0YMojQc
>>
>>78487074
Damn nigga, that shit's hilarious.
>>
>>78487074
Thass charming.
>>
>>78487074
;_;
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.