[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, what does she?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_lkqlpk0NZa1qauw6ro1_500.png (298 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lkqlpk0NZa1qauw6ro1_500.png
298 KB, 500x378
Well, what does she?
>>
>>78472519
SHE THINKS THEY ARE ALL LITTLE
>>
>>78472888
*Bleep*
>>
>>78472888
cunts
>>
>have nephews
>Sister is a loud foul mouthed person
>Cusses immediately around her kids despite reminders that one of them will soon be trying to mimic speech or sounds
>Pride myself on using Grandpa swears like DANG NABBIT, CONFOUND IT
>>
>>78473777
If you live the south, twenty year olds say shit like this. Jesus Christ, this place is fucking backwards. Daggum was something I barely even heard in westerns and I hear it here normally.
>>
>>78477174
You not from the south then?

>>78472888
I wish she could call them faggots. I wish everyone could call each other faggots. It's the one curse word wish was on the same level as "soft" curses. Too much time on 4chan has made me think of everyone who even slightly upsets me as a faggot. And I wish I could say it.
>>
>>78477257
Nah. Glad Im not. Sure not all of its bad, but South East Georgia is terrible.
>>
SHE THINKS THEY'RE ALL LITTLE SHITS!!!!!!!! i used to think when i was a kid lol, but swellomatic or funarific were the choices at the time lol! great post dude, brought me back to elementary school!
>>
I always thought it was bitches
>>
>>78477500

According to Angelica's mouth in the last frame before the cut the word starts with F
>>
>>78477276
All of Georgia is terrible.
>>
>>78478524
Im not optimistic, rather Im just being kind enough to give the rest of the state the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>78472519
I thought she said "bastards".
>>
>>78479732
>>78478495
I thought she said they were all little fucks
>>
>>78473777
>Pride myself on using Grandpa swears
Faggot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.