[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the target audience of this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1451226771904.webm (687 KB, 888x500) Image search: [Google]
1451226771904.webm
687 KB, 888x500
What's the target audience of this movie?
>>
>>78467672
Children.
>>
30-37 year old Buddhist males living in coastal, rural communities.
>>
>>78467672
Families?
The general audience?
>>
>>78467672
Furries.

>>78467680
Future furries.
>>
>>78467672
>target audience
Looks at this greedy corporate executive.
>>
>>78467672
I would fuck that bunny if you know what I mean
>>
>>78467672
Norwegian dentists
>>
>>78467672
/co/
>>
Kids and Adults who want to see cute and funny animals do cute and funny things.
Kids and Adults who like cartoons and films.
Kids and Adults who like Disney.
>>
Children and people who like Disney
>>
>>78467672
Faggot yiffbag autists on /co/
>>
>>78467770
Everything seems to be catered to them recently.
>>
>>78468263
At this point even the shittiest webcomics try to cater to a target audience. Sincerity is a thing of the past.
>>
Anyone still have that green text on that monther taking her daughter to see the movie.
>>
Why is /co/ in such denial when it comes to this movie?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.