[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not much of a /co/ guy and I'm only here to say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 280px-American_dad_logo.svg.png (23 KB, 280x193) Image search: [Google]
280px-American_dad_logo.svg.png
23 KB, 280x193
I'm not much of a /co/ guy and I'm only here to say that American dad is one of my favorite series, only Futurama tops it.
>>
I have no strong feelings about this statement one way or another.
>>
What the guy above me said.
>>
All I know is my gut says maybe.
>>
>>78464993
>>78465007
You seem to be less wrathful than /a/.
>>
>>78465025
No, /co/ and /a/ just get angered by different things.
>>
File: 0.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>
>>78464985
I can see your point of view OP.
I have no issue with your statement as well.
>>
>>78464985
Futurama is my favorite show, so I like this opening post.
>>
I enjoy AD more than Futurama.
>>
I kinda dropped AD some time ago. How's it doing?

Personally, Bob's Burgers is the last FOX sitcom I follow, so I guess it wins?
>>
>>78465402
>Bob's Burgers
You've got to be kidding.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU52FdW905I

Thoughts? What's your least favorite AD episode?
>>
>>78466857
I couldn't handle the episode with the dog that Stan tried to revive. That one was just sad, I didn't want to look even.
>>
3.5-7 are some of the funniest seasons of any show ever. 8 is trash except for a few episodes, 9 is ok, 10 is awful. 1 and 2 has some shiners but mostly mediocre since they hadn't hit their stride yet.
>>
>>78466857
>Hating on the hot tub episode
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>78466916

to be fair it did have a pretty dumb ending.
>>
File: 1430351449512.png (239 KB, 426x572) Image search: [Google]
1430351449512.png
239 KB, 426x572
>>78466857
the only episode i can't watch is the dead dog one, it was gross, sad, and hit to close to home, but the ending was nice, i just can't watch the episode
>>
>>78466918
I think you mean a hilarious ending. It was written as the series finale, before they were renewed, which is why it ends as it does.
>>
>>78466918
The ending was the best part.
>>
>>78466918

Not everything has to be a happy ending. If you want to be a stickler, the series actually ended with the Rapture and all of this is Stan's heaven.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.