[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /co/, we all know superheroes are obssessed with "their"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: seattle.jpg (35 KB, 660x364) Image search: [Google]
seattle.jpg
35 KB, 660x364
So, /co/, we all know superheroes are obssessed with "their" cities, wheter it's people failing them or the criminals corrupting them or whatnot.
Unfortunately DC heroes all live in fictional places and marvel heroes all have a new york fetish, so...pretend you're a superhero.
Explain your relationship to the city you come from and all "her" traits while you ponder perched atop a rooftop.
>(crouching like a gargoyle on the space needle)
>Seattle...they call it Rain City. But in other places, rains are cleansing. The rains in seattle are filthy constant drizzles enveloped in fog...as if the city itself is trying to shelter the criminals and the scumbags, giving them protection from the light. The screeching music of everyday life is enough to drive the more sensitive people to put a shotgun in their mouths, while tourists and strangers feel an instinctive unease walking its streets...Seattle Freeze, they call it. If they only knew. There is something rotten in this city, something old and hungry and wet. Good thing I brought two mops
>clenches fists
>>
>>78458138
>Explain your relationship to the city you come from
I leave first issue.
>>
>>78458310
so...san francisco?
>>
I live in New York, so I guess I'm a Marvel Hero.

Yo, When's MY movie coming out?
>>
>>78458774
there are eight million stories in the naked city. wait your turn nigga
>>
>New York
>San Fransisco
>Seattle
>Detroit
>etc etc etc

Aside from a few I find that most super heroes live in real cities.
>>
File: tranny.jpg (30 KB, 440x280) Image search: [Google]
tranny.jpg
30 KB, 440x280
>>78459264
How the fight against shape-shifting mutants going in frisco anon?
>>
File: Los Angeleas_0.jpg (334 KB, 712x400) Image search: [Google]
Los Angeleas_0.jpg
334 KB, 712x400
The people of this city have lost their way...they worship corrupt false gods who appear to them on shiny screens while gangs take over their homes...and now, a draught unlike any before is driving it to fevered frenzy...some days I wonder how long until it all comes crashing down
>>
I don't like my city, can I have a new one?
>>
>>78458911
Alright senpai, I'm patient
>>
>>78459728
Fuck no, you have to obssess over the one you have. Herp derp what if batman just moved to metropolis?
>>
A city of the dead, paved parking lots covering the bones of the lost and forgotten. There is nothing extraordinary here left, it's all washed downstream on the river's flood. No heroes or villains, just petty crime and....me, I guess.
>>
>Columbia...the "Famously Hot" City. A former plain Jane city in a nowhere state, now trying to turn itself into a damn prom queen. Day by day, the history is slowly scrubbed away by deluded fools who think they can create a new culture here and turn this city into New Atlanta. They don't care for what this city is, or what it was. A small, honest city for a small, honest community. This city never needed to be like New York, or San Francisco. We knew exactly who we were.

>Every day, the powers that be change her more and more. A new loft here, a whole row of artisanal shops there. They stuff her bra and show her off to the world. The more investors they bring, the more change they can create. Soon, everything that made this city will be gone and her history will very much be forgotten.

>And you know what they say about those that forget their past, don't you?
>>
>The Twin Cities
>We have a big mall. Someone needs to protect it. That's why I am...
>The Mall Cop
>>
File: new-orleans.jpg (3 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
new-orleans.jpg
3 MB, 3008x2000
Most men crave to witness magic. I crave for a modicum of normalcy in this eternal circus of Voodoo Queens and French Vampires. As the visitors barf and cover our streets in vomit, the Loa drive the women to naked frolicking and the creatures in the swamp wait paitently. And who's left to clean up the mess? Me. Always...me.
>>
File: feels.jpg (23 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
23 KB, 500x461
>>78460270
>>
File: London.jpg (319 KB, 1100x733) Image search: [Google]
London.jpg
319 KB, 1100x733
>London Town. In one form or another, the old bird has stood for millennia. It's built on the blood of kings and peasants and dead babies floating in the Thames. It's outlasted empires and world wars. But can it outlast...the European Union?
>>
This thread...does your cities proud.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 960x540
My city has only the thinnest veil of pretense; a shroud of history and legacy that coats the boiling blood beneath. Its blood is violence, a crimson that rises up when the pressure becomes too great. In the moment it seems the bleeding will never stop, but coagulation comes quick. The scars remain.

To cure the city of its bad blood is beyond my abilities. I fear I'm infected too. But each time the blood rises up, I'll be there to push it back down. For good or for ill.
>>
>it's hot today. Smells funny.
>May have stepped on a dog turd.
>It's time to kill.

Guess which
>>
>>78463317
Florida?
>>
>>78466489
i think it's orlando
>>
File: pepefedora.jpg (79 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pepefedora.jpg
79 KB, 800x800
>>78459613
>>
It's probably best said in song.
https://youtu.be/Gtd9Bg9S85U
>>
I live in Tokyo, so I protect my city by destroying it on a weekly basis. Also, I sexual harass little girls.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.