[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: Items.png (591 KB, 670x971) Image search: [Google]
Items.png
591 KB, 670x971
Pick One

>Metron's Chair w/ DC Knowledge
>Orion's Harness w/ Astro Force
>Speed Force
>Lantern Power Ring (pick a color)
>TARDIS (Any Type #) (My pick IMO)
>Infinity Gauntlet
>Mother Box
>Kryptonian DNA
>Martian DNA
>Sentry Formula (No Void)
>SHAZAM Magic
>Firestorm Matrix (No Partner Needed)
>H.E.R.O. Dial
>Mjolnir
>Helmet of Fate (Complete Control)
>Mother Box
>Cosmic Cube
>Quantum Bands
>Nova Helmet (Sam's)
>Mandarin Rings
>Omnitrix (All Unlocked, Master Control)
>Symbiote (Under Your Control)
>Power Cosmic
>Phoenix Force
>>
Heart of the Universe
>>
Mother Box, yo.

Is it cool if I take both of the Mother Boxes you have listed?
>>
File: [Angry Dooting].gif (1 MB, 375x212) Image search: [Google]
[Angry Dooting].gif
1 MB, 375x212
>>78454758
Yeah, I see it. My bad - and sure.
>>
Assuming it has all gems and works in this universe, you are an asshole if you don't take the Gauntlet.

If not, Sentry was eventually able to out-molecule the Molecule Man, so I would take that.
>>
>>78454624
The Infinity Gauntlet better come with all the gems and also don't scam me out by replacing one of the gems with a death gem.
>>
as much as i could love to be a red lantern and rule the world i gotta pick sentry formula
nigga can just get everything he wants

and a little pet symbiote pls :3
>>
lmao who the fuck would choose the whip or a crowbar
>>
>>78454833
You can do whatever the fuck you want if you have the sentry formula
But the gauntlet trumps it
>>
Sentry Formula
>Can't Guarantee if I.G. works in this universe or others
>Still up in like the Top 1% of powers in Marvel
>Can wreck most people with anything but maybe 1 or 2 of the other items.
>No Void basically removed the one hindrance to its near Unlimited power
>>
>Yall niggas not picking speed force.
>>
>>78454624
I'll take the symbiote. Let the heavy hitters worry about the cosmic shit. My aspirations aren't that high. I'll just terrorize my neighborhood.
>>
>>78455019
Someone who needs to pry things open or kill vampires.
>>
File: People Flying.jpg (73 KB, 700x461) Image search: [Google]
People Flying.jpg
73 KB, 700x461
>>78455179
Why Anon?
What did your neighbours ever do to you?

You're right about one thing - not everyone needs absolute power. Hell, just being able to fly would probably make you all feel so giddy.
>>
>>78454624
It depends on what you mean by Kryptonian and Martian DNA

Like do I suddenly become part Alien or do I just get a cup of J'onn's jizz?
>>
File: Sweat.jpg (90 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Sweat.jpg
90 KB, 853x480
>>78455219
>or do I just get a cup of J'onn's jizz?
L-Lewd

Why don't you just bring the whole League into this, Anon?
>>
>>78455173
I'm sure the sentry can jack the speed force.
Actually top tier marvel shits on top tier DC
>>
>>78457273
Idk man speed force is a huge amount of bullshit.
>>
File: 1450062299029.png (247 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450062299029.png
247 KB, 500x500
>>78457311
If ion can jack the speed force I'm sure sentry can do it seeing how parallax needed all the silver surfer's powers just to fight the nigga to a draw.
>>
>>78457380
Thanos that is
>>
>>78454833
>If not, Sentry was eventually able to out-molecule the Molecule Man, so I would take that.
That is Bendis bs and you know it.
>>
File: bat nope.jpg (24 KB, 232x328) Image search: [Google]
bat nope.jpg
24 KB, 232x328
>choosing the Infinite Gauntlet/Cosmic Cube
>implying you wouldn't accidentally kill your universe with it instead

>Phoenix Force
>being a slave to a cosmic fire bird of abortions

>Helmet of Fate
>being a slave to ghost wizard
>>
File: tumblr_mkp9n9CgBs1s9ufo0o1_1280.jpg (1 MB, 1249x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkp9n9CgBs1s9ufo0o1_1280.jpg
1 MB, 1249x1920
Despite the Starbrand and Nightmask comic being terrible I still rather have a Starbrand instead of those other choices. Default immortality, degree of cosmic awareness and generic Superman powerset is quite nice.
>>
>>78457555
>Infinite Gauntlet
>implying you wouldn't accidentally kill your universe with it instead
If you do then you can just fix it.
>>
>>78454624
>Infinity Gauntlet
>omnipotence, but you can lose it if you lose the gauntlet

>Sentry Formula (No Void)
>planetary scale, possibly higher, reality warping

>Cosmic Cube
like the gauntlet
>Pooenix Force
>universal scale matter and energy manipulation, nigh omnipotence

why would you choose anything else?x
In fact if you have the cube or gauntlet you can give yourself all the other powers listed
>>
Martian DNA, y'all enjoy destroying each other with your megalomania and big egos lusting for all power, i just want to be able to shape shift at will.
>>
File: super laugh.png (513 KB, 431x424) Image search: [Google]
super laugh.png
513 KB, 431x424
>>78460370
>light the stove
>psd

>light a match
>psd

>bbq something
>psd

>campfire
>psd
>>
>>78454624
Blue Lantern ring
Plenty of healing powers without a GL, and the idea of being able to keep people from dying and such really appeals to me, plus if there was ever a GL to hang out with, I'd basically have a guaranteed best friend in them
>>
>>78461073

Says DNA, wouldn't be full martian, likely a human martian hybrid and the laws of scifi says, human/aline hybrids get all the benefits and none of the weaknesses.
>>
>>78461668
>all the benefits and none of the weaknesses.
That is a lie and you know it. Might be slightly less effective against you but you would also be slightly less powerful as a result.
>>
>>78458002
>>78454858
>>78454833
The Infinity gauntlet (even if it does work in your universe) is incredibly hard to control without ridiculous intelligence and willpower, and even with those things it's impossible to fully control because it's sentient with a mind and soul of it's own, one that has a history of fucking over it's wielder. The yellow gem on it's own is much more useful for a normal person.
>>
File: silversurfer2.jpg (682 KB, 1692x2394) Image search: [Google]
silversurfer2.jpg
682 KB, 1692x2394
I gotta go with Power cosmic, there's stronger stuff up there but not without drawbacks. Power cosmic out ranks even the speed force in the "I can just do whatever" department. And most importantly you instinctively know how to use it just by having it.
>>
>>78461668
No the laws of fiction dictate that human/alien hybrids have powers just as strong as their alien side but get even stronger during times of extreme emotion.
>>
>>78458126
>>78461668
>>78461950

> The old wish for unlimited wishes trick.
Get the Infinity Gauntlet, gene-therapy your own genes to be part-kryptonian; concoct you own sentry-serum (or pull it out from the different parts of the time stream); start working on the speed-force.
>>
>>78454624
Phoenix Force Fuck it. I'll drink galaxies to sustain myself if it means I get unlimited psychic power.
>>
>>78454624
Power Cosmic
Helmet of Fate (Complete Control)
Sentry Formula (No Void)
>>
>>78454858
Go Home Thanos, you're dead.
>>
>>78457900
This tho, what does it do exactly is it limited to only protecting that black guy and nihilo shit
>>
>>78454624
>>Martian DNA

Oh, yeah.
>>
Infinity Gauntlet - in a universe where it works obviously. The whole "it doesn't work in the DCU was just put in there by an obvious DCDRONE so that they can play the "nuh-uh, my guys are better!" card.

I.G. Gives you everything that any one of the others would, except MORE, BETTER, STRONGER, the only reason Thanos is defeated when he has it is because he wants to be. I mean each of the individual gems Mind - omniscience/psychic/control Reality - OPAF is like having Timmy's birthday muffin except you don't even have to say "I wish ;" Soul - immortality, can control all life everywhere, Power - unlimited POWAAAAAAAR! Also strongest there is. Space - heart of gold/tardis drive in gem form . Time - moreso.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.