[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we're all in agreement that she infiltrated Ba Sing Se
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 20
File: azula-phoenix-king.png (447 KB, 863x641) Image search: [Google]
azula-phoenix-king.png
447 KB, 863x641
So we're all in agreement that she infiltrated Ba Sing Se through whoring, right?
>>
>>78453859
Toph and katara sure. I've seen pictures
>>
>>78454367
What about footage?
>>
Why did the Dai Li listen to a 14 year old Fire Nation girl again?
>>
>>78454477
whoring
>>
>>78454477
The old boss was a dick and everyone was just kind of waiting for an excuse to overthrow him.
>>
>>78454477
Because her father is Ozai
>>
>>78454477

It's a children's cartoon.
>>
>>78453859
she's the kind of girl who would always be top, though. Or behind. And the guys would like it either way.
>>
>>78453859

>be a guard at ba sing se
>this fine girl whores yourself out to you for cheap
>literally the best pussy you've had your whole life
>find out later that she's revealed herself to be the princess of the fire nation

what would you do next?
>>
>>78454715
Apply to be her concubine.
>>
File: Azula -.png (364 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Azula -.png
364 KB, 720x480
>>78454715
There's only one thing you can do really.

Essentially this >>78454808 or pledge to be her loyal slave. Make yourself her fucktoy - an outlet for her rage.

You're her spy in the Earth Kingdom, and for every completed assignment, Azula sneaks in to fuck you silly for an entire day.

Seems like a good deal.

Manage to kill the Avatar - get that pussy forever.
>>
>>78453859
No. Not because she wouldn't try, but because she utterly sucked at flirting. It was apparently the one thing she completely lacked confidence in. The only one boy she was comfortable around outside of business/war was Zuko.
>>
>>78453859

Please... don't do this... you're going to summon the unholy!
>>
>>78457588
>implying you need to be good at flirting to get laid as a qt girl
>implying she didn't whore herself to zuko
>>
>>78457713
A whore has to have a great bedside manner. Not only does she have to show the client a good time, but she also has to convince him she's worth the money and help him overcome any nervousness.

If a super-hot girl just walks up to you and says "let's fuck", you'd think she either wants to set you up for a joke at your expense or a robbery.
>>
>>78453859
ITT: Anonymous summons and triggers Scrapper in one post.
>>
>>78458078
It's like Candleja
>>
Bigger whore than Ty Lee tbf (to be frank) fa' (family)
>>
>>78458151
Bigger whore than Jin?
>>
>>78453859

Uh... no. She dressed up as a Kyoshi warrior and basically just walked right in. Then she took control of the Dai Li because the guy that was originally in charge of them was a gigantic fucking pussy who let himself be intimidated by a 12 year old girl.

It probably didn't help that the Earth King was a literal retard.

Still, taking over Ba Sing Se in a bloodless coup is a pretty amazing feat.
>>
>>78458249
What are you talking about? It's objective canon that Azula is more of a whore than Jin is.
>>
>>78458360

You actually have to fuck people to be a whore, and the very idea that Azula would let any dick other than Zuko's hear her holes is absolutely laughable.

Don't you understand, Anon? That's why she was such an evil bitch. The only dick she ever truly desired was her brother's, but her brother only had boners for Aang.

It's like a super sad Greek tragedy or some shit.
>>
>>78458182
By a grand canyon
>>
>ABSOLUTELY A WHORE

Jin

>VERY LIKELY A WHORE

Azula
June
Ty-Lee
Star

>NOT A WHORE BUT PRETTY LIBERALLY SEXUAL

Katara
Toph
Suki
Lily

>ONLY A WHORE FOR A CERTAIN TYPE

Meng
Mai
Yue
Joo Dee

>NOT A WHORE; DON'T EXPECT FUCK

Smellerbee
>>
>>78458554
>Smellerbee
>not a whore
the only woman in her entire rebel organization.
>>
>>78453859

Yeah, bullshit. She used her master skills of espionage to infiltrate the empire and destroy it from the inside out.
>>
>>78458650
>literally buying fire nation propaganda
>literally denying reality

Typical scrapper tbf, please explain this list

>>78458554
>>
>>78458734

It's a shitty list some asshole made so he can fantasize fucking his favorite characters.
>>
>>78458794
Unlike you, who just wants to cuddle them because they're fragile, weak, women who are in need of emotional redemption.
>>
>>78458604
Smellerbee. Now that's a name I haven't heard for a long time. A long time.
>>
>>78458830

I respect the girls of Avatar. Each one of them are unique in their own way. Azula is just the best of the bunch.
>>
>>78454537
Delete this.
>>
File: G42SvO1.png (607 KB, 624x1140) Image search: [Google]
G42SvO1.png
607 KB, 624x1140
>>78459052

*tips tripcode*
>>
File: dog.jpg (104 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
104 KB, 640x640
>>78459106

Why do you do this, anon?
>>
>>78459052
You're a pedophile, Scrapper.
>>
>>78453859
>>78454477
There's actually a story about this, post book 2. It was posted on /pco/ awhile back.

http://pastebin.com/7ibHhuCQ
>>
>>78459052
thats a blatent lie
you got super offended a couple days ago and start screaming about how ty lee was a whore because people said azula didnt have a D-cup
>>
does scapper even exist or is he just a character people on Co pretend to be sometimes for fun. honest question
>>
>>78455540
How is that supporting her weight.
>>
>>78460477
Scrapper is an evil entity that has gone by several names. Lucifer, Hitler, Kim Jong il, FireLo, Frac. Ever present are the inability to connect with reality, his "love" of the Fire Nation princess which doesn't run deep enough to not want her character fucked by the comics, and a disgusting perversion where he enjoys torturing animals and raping children. He's admitted all of these things in the past and denies them with the same idiocy as he denies his blatant inability to grasp reality.

IF FireLo, I mean, Scrapper is just "pretending" to be autistic, he has to Actually BE autistic to have been pretending unabashedly and consistently for the last 10 years.
>>
>>78460332
>>78460477
>>78460891

I only want Azula to have a happy ending. Is that so wrong?
>>
I like to imagine Azula unnessessarily spend a day as a cumdump in belief that's how Kiyoshi Warriors make a living, just because it makes Scrapper butthurt.
I also ship Sokzula, but that was a pre-existing condition.
>>
File: Sokkla_boomerang.jpg (148 KB, 866x510) Image search: [Google]
Sokkla_boomerang.jpg
148 KB, 866x510
>>78461056
Yes, because you don't really want her to be Azula anymore. You want her to be Azula from HIBY.

>>78461255
>Sokzula
wtf are you talking about? Sokkla?
>>
>>78453859
Princesses do not lower themselves to fucking the lower classes.
They delegate that to the servants like Ty Lee and Mai.
>>
>>78461255

I'm not even going to be mad. I just think you are a horrible person for wishing that on Azula.

>>78461296

Listen, if the writers can pull it off then what's so bad about that?
>>
>>78460891
>IF FireLo, I mean, Scrapper
oh shit it all makes sense now
>>
>>78461337

This guy gets it.
>>
>>78461345
you dont want the writers to pull it off
you want your headcanon to be real
>>
>>78461394
This.
>>
>>78461394

The way things are going, both might come true.
>>
>>78461523
it wont
and everyone knows that when it doesnt you will just go back to the threads and say that your headcanon is correct and infallible because you are the smartest man in the world and the only person azula can ever love
>>
>>78461523
Not likely since they've shit up her character pretty bad so far.
>>
>53 comments
>6 images
For fucks sake can someone just post some Azula pics? I keep lurking these threads but it's nothing other than fighting over Azula and not posting cute pictures.
>>
>>78461685
>>
This bullshit is getting out of hand
>>
>>78461782
>>
>>78461549
>>78461553

I will make you all I bet. If they do not redeem Azula, then I will never post in an Avatar thread, Azula or otherwise, ever again.
>>
>>78461830
you've already said in the past you'd stop if that was the case
Just like everythign else you'll just say you didn't say that and if people say it you'll say its just a shoop
>>
Oh hey, this thread reminded me I have Scrapper blocked. I'd forgotten that.
>>
>>78461830
Again, you fail to grasp the central point. This "redemption" you're talking about is code for "Character assassination." You can't take someone like Azula and change everything about their character and still say it's the same character. Azula is self-righteous, self-centered, egotistical, slightly megalomaniacal, ill-tempered, spoiled brat. That was who she is. Take that away and she's someone completely different. She isn't Azula. That's why she was so terrible in HIBY, because she wasn't Azula anymore. Just some OC with Azula's face and backstory.
>>
>>78461822
>>
>>78462028
>>
>>78453859
She fucked the entire Dai Li, but not because it would help her infiltrate Ba Sing Se. She's just a nymphomaniac who is addicted to anal sex.
>>
>>78462117
This is above average fat fetish art
>>
>>78462325
>ywn fist the Fire Lard's bellybutton fold.
>>
>>78461685
These are b8 threads for scrapper m8,
>>
File: 1449620973340.gif (44 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1449620973340.gif
44 KB, 150x150
>>78462117

I always wanted to know how much of a fat paycheck you get for drawing this art. It's such a weighted discussion and I never had the guts to talk about it. I hear people pay thousands for it, and it makes me blubber like a baby.
>>
>>78461782
>>78461822
>>78462028
>>78462117
I like how the common theme of all Azula weight gain pics is that the Fire Nation wins but she still goes crazy and fattens up out of paranoia. It's nice to see that kind of consistency in fetish art.
>>
>>78453859
How much did she charge?
>>
File: a prostitute.png (599 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
a prostitute.png
599 KB, 720x480
>>78463095
More than Jin, that's for sure.
>>
>>78461958

Azula's character is that she was a foil for Zuko. That "self-righteous, self-centered, egotistical, slightly megalomaniacal, ill-tempered, spoiled brat" was a facade she created to make herself seem more than what she was for her father. We do not know what she wants in her heart.
>>
>implying Azula would need to whore
Whoring is how peasants get into cities. Azula got in through intimidation, deception, and murder.
>>
>>78454477
A 14 year old Fire nation girl that is commanding and charismatic, and can shoot fucking lightning from her finger tips. Accompanied by two others who managed to take out a fucking army of Earthbenders by themselves with no bending abilities.
>>
>>78464267

I only think she got in through intimidation and deception.
>>
File: 1390615091869.jpg (91 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1390615091869.jpg
91 KB, 550x412
>>78464251
I know you desperately want to fuck that 14 year old pussy, but you can't possibly be serious about this shit.
>>
>>78464343

No thank you anon I can wait 4 years for Azula. That was the whole point of Azula's breakdown. She realized her father didn't give two shits about her and she was alone.
>>
I want to see a crime drama series set in the Avatar universe centered around Lin before she was chief of police in republic City, and have the main story arch be about a case against The Agni Kais and their Godfather-style boss, Azula.
>>
>>78464423
Crap, meant to say Capone-style
>>
>>78464379
no the point of her break down is that she actually was all those things and when she found out she cant rule people through fear she fell apart
you have literally no evidence for anything you just said
>>
>>78464379
Her breakdown was all about her pushing people away from her because she became so paranoid she couldn't trust anyone because she was "betrayed" by her friends who refused to be bullied through fear and follow her. This broke her. Had nothing to do with her father. It was her becoming more and more distant and angry and losing the plot because she couldn't control her surroundings and those surrounding her through sheer intimidation and willpower like she could before. That's why her last battle with Zuko means so much, because you see him easily dealing with her because he's calm while she has lost the plot. In the end, while she would've surely lost to Zuko seeing as he easily had the upper hand, Zuko wins the battle due to trusting friends and sacrificing himself for them which was instrumental in representing what he went through in his redemption while she is captured an is all on her own after pushing everyone away.

Her redemption will not happen, and if it does happen it'll take literally 6 or so comics to be believable and her own humbling as a peasant.

Which is why it wont happen, she'd never lower herself to that even in her current state, so what she'll do instead is be a recurring villain who keeps fucking up because she is torn between knowing the people who she's fighting actually care for her and the need to assert her will over them.

I hope Azula dies just for your tears, scrapper.
>>
>>78464535
>Azula dies
>crapper commits suicide

truly the best timeline
>>
>>78464467

It was deeper than that. Azula is not so shallow that she would have a breakdown over how she rules people.

>>78464535

That's true up to a point. Consider why she was doing what she did. It was all for the "love" of her father. Azula has shown on different occasions such as the beach episode and the search that she was always searching for affection from her mother so from there assume she has a need for parental validation. Yes she is distraught over finding out fear is not as powerful as she thought but we see her before and after focus more on her friends betraying her than her quest for the for the throne. It's there yes but not as much as she feels betrayed by her friends and her family. Azula will not die because she is too popular of a character and the creators, I believe, want to show a person as different like Azula can be a good person.
>>
>>78464565
>>78464535
At this point, I think death would be preferable for Azula. It would protect her from having her character raped any worse than it already has been. I hope she tries to kill Zuko again and dies as a result, the same way Zhao did, refusing to accept Zuko's help because death is better.
>>
>>78454477
>be daughter or a fear tyrant
>have the ability to shoot lightening from your finger tips, something most other firebenders couldn't do

and a number of other things
>>
>>78464689
>the creators, I believe, want to show a person as different like Azula can be a good person.
no
you want to see it
stop projecting your fanfiction on the writers
>>
>>78453859
You know if you think about it, it's kinda sad how easy it was for Azula to infiltrate Ba Sing Se and get close to the Earth King

Are you telling me that in the entire 100 Year war, none of the Fire Nation generals or leaders thought to try to disguise some soldiers to get them into the city and take it down from the inside?
>>
>>78464824

That's an awful thing to want for someone just because she isn't daddy's little psycho like you want her to be. What kind of message is that going to send? People like Azula be good? That's awful.

>>78464921

Oh please, anon. They have been hinting at it in the past in the search.
>>
>>78464689
>It was all for the "love" of her father
This is incorrect, she's never shown any interest in her father outside of using him to get what she wants. She specifically mentions her mother several occasions and in the deepest spots of her breakdown hallucinates her mother apologizing to her (knowing that this "mother always hated me" thought could be a lie, is something she can't deal with) and while her mother has been kind of shitty to her she's been just as bad back. She was always troubled even when her mother was trying to actually look after her. To be fair the mother did play favourites (still was supportive of Azula if flashbacks are any indication) but that doesn't excuse Azula's actions even from an early age.

Her descent into madness was all about her not being able to deal with the fact that she can't bend people to her will. She also understands that there's people who care about her and want to help her (hence leaving that thing for Zuko when he was finding his mum, there's SOME good there), but she's torn because she can't control these people or get what she actually wants.

Basically, there's no reason she should go good or even anti hero tier. She has nothing to gain from it. Zuko was established to be confused and only chasing the avatar to get back into the Fire nation because he wanted his old life back before realizing he could never have that back and he needs to become his own man deciding to do what he thinks is right

Azula has no such confusion or morality, she has mother issues, but she's pretty established in knowing what she wants or needs, that being control. She will never not need that hierarchy with her at the top which is why she'll die in an accident, kill herself, be a returning villain that always fucks up but never switches sides or forever be the fire lord's crazy sister.

Ultimately, >>78464824 this lad is correct.
>>
>>78464954
They probably did, and got caught by the Dai Li.

Been a while, but I'm pretty sure Azula was too, but she managed to strike a deal.
>>
File: smh tbh.png (22 KB, 698x150) Image search: [Google]
smh tbh.png
22 KB, 698x150
>>78464965
>muh message to kids
>implying there aren't any tragic stories in kids fiction
>implying kids are even reading these comics
>>
>>78464965
Scrapper, you don't love Azula. You love an OC you made up with Azula's face, voice, backstory and name. You want her to become a "good Person" because you seek validation that you're not a horrible little shit yourself. You want her to become a "good person" because you don't understand how Character Development works. It takes a character and builds upon it. Allowing that character to grow. It doesn't take the character and flush it down the toilet, and replace every aspect of the character with completely different traits. You're taking an existing character and trying to force her into a role that she doesn't fit in and would never legitimately fit in if she was written by a half-way decent writer.
>>
>>78454477
All the character post season 1 was written as 16~20 year old and the writers are only say they're 12~16
>>
>>78465008
Iron and Zuko managed to lay low for a long while.

If the Fire Nation sent in multiple sleeper cells like that and had a coordinated strike with the army attacking the outer wall on the outside they probably could have taken down the city.
>>
>>78454477
Avatar TLA had a lot of problems with magical super tweens.
Not necessarily a problem per say but it can test one's suspension of disbelief.

also
>>78465228
>>
File: Iroh.jpg (610 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
Iroh.jpg
610 KB, 1280x1920
>>78464992

I think you are hung up on this idea that she only wanted power. Azula has more than mommy issues, she is insecure with herself. She wants to be happy and whether Azula consciously knows it or not but she is on her path to healing her relationship with her mother. Yes it was rocky but it's to be expected. I don't expect Azula to waltz in like Snow White and make friends with Zuko. They will probably be aloof but it's baby steps. It will be a slow work in progress and I expect it to be a bumpy road but she will get there. People can change, anon.

>>78465197

Is it completely unrealistic to say Azula can't be a good person? Yeah I admit I see myself in Azula but I was able to turn it around and be a positive force for society. I believe in her that she can do the same.
>>
Actually stop and think about how many people would actually know what the firelord's daughter looks, sounds and acts like.
It'd be pretty fucking easy to just waltz in if you just didn't act and look the part. Toss some peasant clothes on her and bam you've found yourself with some random refugee girl.

I mean for fuck sake Zuko and Iroh got into bah sing se on a refugee boat and made it through like 3 layers of earth kingdom customs without a hitch, and Zuko and Iroh should be even more recognizable than Azula.
>>
>>78465295
>Is it completely unrealistic to say Azula can't be a good person?

Azula can't be a good person without fundamentally changing the core of who she is.

>but I was able to turn it around and be a positive force for society

Knowing how delusional you are, you probably actually believe that.
>>
>>78464251
>That "self-righteous, self-centered, egotistical, slightly megalomaniacal, ill-tempered, spoiled brat" was a facade she created to make herself seem more than what she was for her father.
Citation needed.
>>
>>78465295
>but I was able to turn it around and be a positive force for society

>positive force for society
>admitted he still tortures small animals to this day
>admitted it's too late for him to be a good person and that's why he self-inserts into Azula
>POSITIVE FORCE FOR SOCIETY
>>
>>78465431
>Azula can't be a good person without fundamentally changing the core of who she is.

Being a monster is not who she is.
>>
>>78460582
Folded a thousand times with superior Fire Nation techniques.
>>
>>78458249
>12 year old girl.

14; she was 14.
>>
>>78453859
Sure but I don't think any dicks went inside her, she sold herself through Fendom
>>
1) Azula's not going to die; there's been plenty of tragedy in ATLA -- they don't need that kind of a downer close to Azula's story-arc.

2) She can be healed and turned around(Bryke themselves have confirmed this), and she will be.

Whether she becomes "good" or not is a different thing altogether.
>>
>>78458794
it makes as much sense as Jin being a prostitute.
>>
>>78465197
> It doesn't take the character and flush it down the toilet, and replace every aspect of the character with completely different traits.

No but the Mother of Faces does.
>>
>>78464535
I still think Katara defeating Azula is BS, and robs from the satisfaction of Zuko's arc.
>>
File: azuboy.png (173 KB, 662x247) Image search: [Google]
azuboy.png
173 KB, 662x247
>>78465483
GO AWAY SCRAPPER!

I exorcize you, with the power of genderbend Azual!

His swag shall destriy your dreams with your waifu!

Every time you are touching yourself at night thinking on Azula, his face shall appear and ruin it for you!
>>
>>78467198

What if she just retires into obscure village life like her mother?

Sounds like that might be a fitting end.
>>
>>78454477
1. Old boss was a failure without a future.

2. New boss has superior connections and is not a failure.
>>
>>78468303
Such a handsome young man.
>>
>>78461782
>>78462028
>>78462117

Azula the Hutt

>>78464379

Politely waiting for a 14 year girl to turn 18 would still sound creepy to your average person, because it implies you find the 14 year old attractive.
>>
>>78468303

This isn't a genderbent thread.

>>78471292

Azula has an attractive personality, but it is still developing. So it's perfectly normal to wait and watch how it grows and matures.
>>
>>78472129
She will never stop being evil.
>>
>>78471292
You see, when Misha tells you that you're creepy Scrapper, you know you fucked up.
>>
>>78472662

An evil person would not lament on their actions like Azula has.
>>
>>78472953
>lament on their actions

But she does not.
>>
>>78473709

She does, as proven in the beach episode and the search.
>>
File: Scrapper's Requiem.png (221 KB, 1003x762) Image search: [Google]
Scrapper's Requiem.png
221 KB, 1003x762
>>78472129
but it can be...
IF WE BELIEVE
All breasts are beautiful.
>>
>>78473948

Listen as much as you don't want to admit it there is not enough genetics in the family to give Zuka giant breasts.
>>
>>78461394
>>78461523
>>78461549
I just want Azula to end up as firebending Akuma, ragged, musclebound and roaming the earth for a worthy challenge by the time of LOK. Redemption is optional. Tyzula is essential.
>>
>>78465295
>she is insecure with herself

Why is this m8? Why is she so damaged because of those she controlled with power leaving that she tries to control everyone around her to an extreme extent setting unreasonable demands?

>She wants to be happy

How does she get happiness lad? It's shown through the series that she is only happy or content while in control of everyone around her. It was that case back when she was a kid as well. She's never shown a desire for true acceptance. She will never forgive her mother.

She wont get there, she's a tragedy tale.

>muh positive force

Not every character gets redemption, in fact, most don't. Her ending will not end in happiness.
>>
when does the new comic come out?
>>
Why didn't aang just airbenders the firelord into the comet?
>>
File: 1355107303592.png (1 MB, 1000x789) Image search: [Google]
1355107303592.png
1 MB, 1000x789
>>78473856
>mad that her mom didn't accept Azula's shitty behavior
>lamenting her actions
>>
>>78468303
>not genderbending Ursa
4/10
>>
>>78473856
How can Azula lament her actions if she did nothing wrong?

Checkmate Azulafags.
>>
Ideas for a lewd katara, toph, suki or yue?
>>
>>78477254
What do you mean?
>>
>>78477460
Drawfaggotry
>>
>>78474216

She isn't happy. She was never happy as explained by her hallucinations. She knows her place is elsewhere she just needs the courage to pursue it.

>>78475312

She called herself a monster which is a slip of what she thinks of herself.
>>
File: vomitchan.jpg (584 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
vomitchan.jpg
584 KB, 740x740
>>78461782
>>78461822
>>78462117

How could someone be turned on by this?!
>>
>>78474195
Akuma isnt a complete dick though
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.