[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /co/ thinks of the Watterson family ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: watterson family.jpg (35 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
watterson family.jpg
35 KB, 736x414
What does /co/ thinks of the Watterson family ?
>>
a dysfunctional family that im surprised hasn't been given the boot and kicked out of the town they live in.
>>
>>78453727
Homer Family counterpart.
>>
>>78453727
I want to suck on Gumball's fang!
>>
is the orange one adopted? why is he a fish when the rest are rabbits or cats
>>
>>78453983
Family pet that grew legs. In show he's basically the adopted black kid.
>>
>>78453983
You mean Darwin? Yes, he is adopted.
>>
Disgusting race-mixers who need to LEAVE OUR WHOLESOME NEIGHBORHOOD.
>>
File: Ryo-ohki.jpg (38 KB, 519x322) Image search: [Google]
Ryo-ohki.jpg
38 KB, 519x322
...Why aren't the kids hybrids?

I WANT MY CABBIT.
>>
The Amazing World of Gumball is almost as bad as Teen titans Go. Prove me wrong.
>>
it's an entertaining show with a fucking wonderful art style.
>>
>>78454125
>entertaining show with a fucking wonderful art style
I agree that the art style of this show is magnificent (one of my favorites), but it's full of autism and memes. It's a shame.
>>
>>78454034
Mr.Robinson please leave
>>
>>78454035
If you want more hybrid, there are more in the shows.
>>
>>78454087
wew lad
>>
>>78454378
Mate, don't mind him, is a bait, ya know?
>>
Gumball is annoying and stupid.
Darwin is annoying and stupid.
Richard is annoying and stupid.
Nicole and Anais are the voice of reason because it's sexist to portray females as annoying and stupid.
>>
File: image.png (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18 KB, 500x500
>>78454824
>>
>>78454856
But he's right.
>>
>>78454824
Is it also sexist to portray females as merciless brutes? Because that's what Nicole is half the time.
>>
>>78455132
More prominently in S2 and onward to be precise
>>
>>78455132

If the male characters who are a target of the brutality are blameless victims, then yes, but if they're annoying and stupid then it's okay.
>>
File: Watterson house.png (952 KB, 807x489) Image search: [Google]
Watterson house.png
952 KB, 807x489
They're poor as hell.
>>
>>78455376
HOW TO SURVIVE IN SOUTH CENTRAL
A PLACE WHERE BUSTIN A CAP IS FUNDAMENTAL
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.