[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today's a new day. So listen carefully... this is how it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 715240-mrvxxxx_dr_teaser_88.jpg (51 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
715240-mrvxxxx_dr_teaser_88.jpg
51 KB, 640x960
Today's a new day. So listen carefully... this is how it's going to be. As you all know, I, Norman Osborn, have been given the keys to the kingdom. Tony Stark is out. S.H.I.E.L.D. is no longer. I am heading a new world peacekeeping task force that includes the Initiative and the Avengers franchises. And as far as I am concerned, that is good news for all of you.

So, who should play the glorious bastard?
>>
>>78453163
>HURR LET'S TURN THE GREEN GOBLIN INTO A LAME LEX LUTHOR WANNABE
Worst Norman.
>>
>>78453163
I can see it being a movie for marvel's phase 4.
>>
>>78453185
The premise was silly, but if Norman Osborn did become the most powerful man on the planet, his decisions are all fairly in-character.

The real question is, who could possibly pull off Sentry?
>>
>>78453185
Hasn't Norman pretty much always been Lex Luthor with actual combat effective super powers and more insane
>>
Nicolas Cage.

No, seriously.
>>
>>78453558
I can see that.
>>
File: johnoxendine.thumbnail.jpg (11 KB, 300x315) Image search: [Google]
johnoxendine.thumbnail.jpg
11 KB, 300x315
>>
>>78453521
gobby is Twoface, but lex luthor is one face and the joker is the other, and he has a lazarus pit inside him
>>
Norman did literally nothing wrong during Dark Reign.
>>
>>78453163
I can only picture Thunderbolts-Dark Reign Norman as a slightly younger Tommy Lee Jones thanks to Deodato.

The sad part is that it would actually work.
>>
>>78453163
Tommy Lee Jones or....

DEFOE DEFOE DEFOE
>>
>>78453706
There was that bit he shot at Franklin. And, with one of the most powerful Avengers teams ever, got a chunk of land annexed by the mutants.
>>
>>78453852
> one of the most powerful Avengers team ever

Only because Sentry was there, throwing things to the Sun
>>
>>78453558

Yup, I want this, although I'm scared that Cage is box office poison at this point
>>
>>78453747

I want Dafoe again too, but it's just not gonna happen
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.