[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some help please. I've been looking for an hour now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Need some help please. I've been looking for an hour now with no luck.

There's a website that streams literally almost every cartoon for free. It even has old obscure cartoons like buzz lightyear, things that go bump in the night, fighting food ons etc.

Could someone please post the link? I'm honestly surprised that site isn't stckied.
>>
>>78452313
SmoochAnimation
>>
>>78452382
Seriously though KissCartoon
>>
watchcartoononline?
>>
foxnews.com
>>
>>78452408
Why the fuck is that website advertised hard here? It crashed my browser and download speeds for videos are slow as fuck
>>
>>78452408
Fuck that shitty website and it's "le disable adblock so we can get money from shit that isn't even ours XD" policy.
>>
>>78455554
It's also got a lot of weird older stuff that most other sites don't. It's also got some kind of stupid embedding that makes it impossible to find the source video location.
>>
>>78452408
Kiss has sites for Western Animation, Eastern Animation, Eastern Comics, and Eastern Live-Action. Why not Western comics or Western live-action?
>>
I go to these sites and my noscript list takes like 5 seconds to scroll all the way down, give me a reason to even risk these shit sites.
>>
>>78456383
>Why not Western comics or Western live-action?
Arent there already plenty websites for that sort of thing?
>>
>>78452408
I like watchcartoononline way better. It uses the same streams as kisscartoon but has way less ads and doesn't care if you use adblocker.

Only bad thing is it has less shows.
>>
>>78452313

Swimelodeon
>>
>>78455856
would you be ok with ads if you were watching from the show owners site?
>>
>>78458128
I never found anything like that but the Win-o threads and since the Archives are toast, I got nothin.
>>
>>78458128
I can never find good free streaming websites for live-action shit

if you know of any i'd like to know what they are
>>
>>78452313
https://soundcloud.com/cmoney2423/she-shited-on-my-dick
>>
>>78458847
putlocker.is
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.