[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that Bruno did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_00222.jpg (514 KB, 800x472) Image search: [Google]
IMG_00222.jpg
514 KB, 800x472
Friendly reminder that Bruno did nothing wrong
>>
>replaced a pure and petite paki girl for a non-tiny white whore
He did plenty wrong
>>
>>78452622
She quite literally swept him off his feet.
And she gets his dick wet. Important point.
>>
>>78452622
Chubbies are kinky as fuck. Bruno is gonna pound that, HARD. I'd say he's got things figured out.
>>
>>78453535
>is gonna
He already has
>>
>>78452622
>replaced

He never had her.
>>
>>78451336
>girl named Mike
>>
>>78452622
Kamala, stop doing this to yourself
>>
>>78452622
Kamala friendzoned him, I don't see the problem here
>>
>>78453602
>Mike
>Pronounced like Meeka
>is common German name for female
>>
damn bruno's girlfriend has some chubby biceps i bet those things jiggle something fierce when she gives him a quick handjob at the movie theater
>>
Considering Kamala is the MC, the trope dictates Bruno should end up with her, but I really hope this will not happen. It would completely undermine Bruno once establishing he moved on.
>>
>>78452622
At least she's not a muslim.
>>
>>78455910
This.

Quit being mad at Bruno for taking Kamala at her word.
>>
File: YouSirWin.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
YouSirWin.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>78456026
>>
>>78451336
>Mike

Ugh, it's not a unisex name yet. I find most unisex or formerly male names become so because of laziness.
>>
>>78455940
More Meekuh, really. With emphasis on the first syllable.
It's not very common, though.
And actually an abbreviation of the Dutch Mareike, which is a traditional deminutive form of Maria, mostly popular in the northern parts of Germany.

Regardless, Mike here is properly addressed Michaela (incidentally in the German pronunciation [รง] an absolute headscratcher for anglophones, no clue how they actually pronounce it in the comic for lack of audio or phonetic transcription), according to Nakia on #1, page 8.
>>
>>78456790
Gracias
>>
File: Mike Miller.jpg (19 KB, 490x360) Image search: [Google]
Mike Miller.jpg
19 KB, 490x360
>>78451336
>I think you're phenomenal, Mike Miller.
>>
>>78456878
this motherfucker was fucking shit until the finals,
>>
>>78456387
It's probably a nickname for something like Michaela
>>
>>78452622
PURE
PETITE
PAKI

WIDE
WHITE
WHORE
>>
>>78458846
Astonishing alliterations, anon.
>>
>>78452622
>Doesn't want to put up with her shitty racist family.
I wouldn't. Good on him.
>>
>>78458896
He still puts up with her family, being a trusted friend and all.
>>
>>78458949
>Trusted.
>Literally told he would never fit in with them because he's white.
Uh-huh.
>>
>>78458983
Kamala visits him alone after dark and he tells her parents when she's in trouble.
Fuck Aamir's yabber.
>>
>>78455983

God fucking dammit aggro

Every fucking thread with something remotely chubby

[Spoiler]Don't ever leave [/spoiler]
>>
>>78458846
>not WHITE WHALE WHORE
Step up your bantz, Kamala
>>
What's with this one guy doing all these Bruno threads?

It's just getting weird now.
>>
>>78451336
The only ones wrong were Kamala for not having her shit straight and her brother for being a racist cunt
>>
File: ZHgcMWH.jpg (143 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
ZHgcMWH.jpg
143 KB, 719x960
Bruno was friendzoned and moved on. I don't understand how this is bad. Do you guys just want to date a Semi cute middle eastern girl or something?
>>
File: keksikus.jpg (47 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
keksikus.jpg
47 KB, 596x628
>>78462765
>racist cunt

Silly anon! You can't be racist against white people!

You so silly!
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nk9aq2cdso1rb2xgr.png (106 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nk9aq2cdso1rb2xgr.png
106 KB, 240x240
>>78462492
>not WHITE WHALE, HOLY GRAIL
>>
KUCKMALA
U
C
K
M
A
L
A
>>
I don't get it. He DID choose her. He told her how he felt even after the brother told him it wouldn't happen. He even wanted her to be a part of his life because he wasn't petty about being rejected and he moved on. These are some of the best things that come out of a mature person. I feel like because of these qualities, there is still a chance it might happen in the future, as they get a bit older and become more independent from the parents.
>>
>>78462891

It's not bad. Even the comic itself frames it in a way that makes it clear that Bruno did nothing wrong. It's just that Kamala was interested in him, by her own admission, but wanted to focus on the superhero thing, and now a part of her mind, seeing what she missed, is regretting it.

These are teenagers. Not being in full control of their motions is kinda expected.
>>
>>78465409
It just means he's using his current GF, he has'nt moved on, he admits in the first issue he's TRYING to, that does'nt mean the same thing. He and Kamala know each want the other and Kamala's too obsessed with her superhero status quoe to see sense and run away/elope with him. Bruno will dump the fat chick once Kamala decides to mature a bit
>>
>>78465544

Fair enough. It's hard to completely cut loose 10+ years of history/feelings of someone though. I guess we'll play the waiting game and see how it turns out.
>>
>>78462558
Kamala trying to get people hate Bruno, she keeps making amd posting in these threads
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.