[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was there a reason why they gave ned such a big cock? was it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: flanders.jpg (142 KB, 852x638) Image search: [Google]
flanders.jpg
142 KB, 852x638
was there a reason why they gave ned such a big cock? was it ever mentioned again?
>>
to set up when he cucks Homer
>>
Wasn't this the same episode that has the joke about foot-long hot dogs making him "uncomfortable?"

If so, it's making it obvious that they remind him of his own foot-long dick
>>
The idea that Flanders, who by all means is usually considered harmless and goofy, is actually ripped and has a huge cock is humorous. Did you really need that explained to you?
>>
>>78448702
Ha ha ha! I get it! I get jokes.
>>
>>78448702

Don't forget he's sixty and looks half that.
>>
It's all part of the idea that Flanders is the anti-Homer. He's an extremely devout religious man, he has a nice, well to do family, he can afford nice things like a basement bar and bumper pool table (even though the Simpsons can clearly get whatever thanks to later seasons,) and it turns out he has a fit body and a big penis. Not to mention the fact that he turned out to be 60 years old on top.

Played off for laughs of course. Remember when they both had to wear dresses and Ned was enjoying how silly it was, further pissing Homer off?
>>
>>78448650

now that i think about im sure it was mentioned when ned fucked that actress who was in shock over how good the sex was.
>>
It's been said before, but this episode (and season 11 as a whole) was when the "classic" Simpsons officially crossed over into "neo" Simpsons.

Homer killed Ned's wife and acted like a callous jackass throughout the whole episodes, a far cry from the lovable oaf he used to be.
>>
>>78449529

>neo Simpsons

please tell me /co/ doesn't actually believe this?
>>
>>78448650
Why do big cocks need a reason?
>>
>>78449165
seriously? when was that revealed?
>>
>>78450870
I forget the details but it involved Flanders getting senior discount.
>>
>>78450870
It was the episode where Homer and Flanders go to Vegas.
>>
>>78448690
mind blown
he did say another time he bathes in trunks so he can't see his own shrinky-dink
>>78448702
that part at least is clear. because when he has his sweater on he looks as fat as everyone else. though in that football bus episode he had as much of a gut as everyone else when he stopped sucking it in
>>78449165
such a fucked up retcon that. a 60 year old guy in the 90s can't have beatnik parents
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.