[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TMNT FRUSTRATION THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
Does it bother anyone else that this show can mutate and unmutate April's father twice, destroy and rebuild New York, even DESTROY THE WORLD-but it can't give Splinter his daughter for longer than half an episode?

I mean, they literally turned her into his natural predator! LITERALLY! And made it too 'special' to be cured by Donatello's mcguffin gel-but Shredder can bring her back with a freaking mind slug. Ew.

Then they destroy the entire WORLD, and she's the only person from the whole history of the show that DIDN'T show up, so she's - what? Where is she, and why are they wasting such a good character?

First time posting, didn't know where else to rant.
>>
Yeah mutating her was mistake, imo. I don't know how many times they can do " let's find karai, then she is, oops she got away, we'll find her again someday" but, I'm not really all that eager to see how many times they'll try.
>>
File: robpaulsenanddonatello.jpg (38 KB, 368x318) Image search: [Google]
robpaulsenanddonatello.jpg
38 KB, 368x318
>>78446846

it's a shame since I really love the voice cast for this show, the casting is cash.
>>
File: knife flip.gif (485 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
knife flip.gif
485 KB, 500x278
>>78447813

she should have just been mad at Splinter for feuding, but only a little and stay a sometimes ally sometimes enemy for the turtles.
>>
>>78449215
>ruin Alopex
That would be redundant.
>>
File: horror-01.jpg (34 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
horror-01.jpg
34 KB, 720x540
>>78449215
>when DISNEY INEVITABLY makes an IDW TMNT cartoon
>>
File: 2k12 TMNT.png (148 KB, 360x316) Image search: [Google]
2k12 TMNT.png
148 KB, 360x316
>>78446846
>>
Don't care.
It gives fuels my fetishes.
>mindbreak
>vore
>incest
>deep kissing
>>
>>78446846
I'm more frustrated that the Turtles can't catch up with Shredder. 3 seasons in and he's still teabagging them with no effort.
>>
>>78451440
How so?
Please provide examples for us.
>>
>>78451564
mindbreak
>Karai brainslug
>the mushroom episode. Donatello and April's dreams
Vore
>the S3 episode about April's mother
incest
>Karai first mutates
>Karai x Leo
deep kissing
>the S2 episode with derp April where Donatello's swamped by Aprils
>the S3 episode where Karai poisons all the turtles, but injects Casey by kissing him
There's more but I haven't watched in a while
>>
>>78451518
Really? Because I like that they're still no match for someone with decades of experience, even if it makes their survival just a matter of Shredder being lazy.

If anything, I don't like how easily defeated Bradford, Xever, and Tiger Claw have been.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-25-19h11m52s086.png (837 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-25-19h11m52s086.png
837 KB, 1280x720
Michaelangelo's stupidity gets a pretty frustrating

>Invading Baxter's lab
>Stops him from hitting the button
>Mikey hits the button being a dipshit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.