[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4
File: yung hee cropped.png (156 KB, 264x294) Image search: [Google]
yung hee cropped.png
156 KB, 264x294
So does Mike Tyson have a daughter in real life?
>>
He probably has several, each with a different baby momma, none of whom he knows or cares about.
>>
He did till it died on a treadmill as a toddler
>>
>>78443111

If he does, theyre likely results of a rape

I can't believe they gave a convicted rapist his own cartoon
>>
>>78443111
Yes. A ghost and a pigeon too.
>>
>>78443111
Yes, he has a daughter and a son. Neither of which are adopted Asians.
>>
>>78443156
>rape

Psh, what woman goes to a guy's room after midnight to play monopoly?
>>
>>78443111
Several children. One died on a treadmill.
>>
>>78443150
>>78443261

This. It's tragic, but who the fuck names their daughter "Exodus"?
>>
File: how_is_this_co_related.jpg (68 KB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
how_is_this_co_related.jpg
68 KB, 350x240
>>
>>78444474
It's a live-action adaption of a cartoon, so it's clearly /co/ related.

Either that or /co/ is just poorly moderated and this website is run by retards.
>>
Pigeon being struck speechless by Yung last episode was priceless.
>>
The question is what made him so popular in the media. He was irrelevant in the late 90s/early 2000's
>>
>>78444625
the hangover
>>
>>78444625
The Hangover?
>>
>>78444437
Boxers aren't the most creative persons ever, anon.

All of George Foreman's sons are named George
>>
File: MichaelJordanlol.gif (2 MB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
MichaelJordanlol.gif
2 MB, 160x120
>>78444672
Seriously?
>>
>>78444605
I was giddy like a schoolgirl when that happened.
I can't remember the last time a cartoon girl successfully transitioned from #GROANZONE mode to actually being quick-witted.
>>
>>78444699
>>78444672
One of his daughters is also named George(tta)

>Foreman has 12 children: five sons and seven daughters. His five sons are George Jr., George III ("Monk"), George IV ("Big Wheel"), George V ("Red"), and George VI ("Little Joey"). The two daughters from his marriage are Natalia and Leola; his three daughters from a separate relationship are Michi, Freeda, and Georgetta. He adopted a daughter, Isabella Brandie Lilja (Foreman), in 2009;[citation needed] and another, Courtney Isaac (Foreman), in 2012.
>>
>>78444898
If George III had a son would he name him George IV, or George VII?
>>
>>78444898
What a douche.
>>
>>78444699

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Foreman#Family_and_private_life
>Foreman has 12 children: five sons and seven daughters. His five sons are George Jr., George III ("Monk"), George IV ("Big Wheel"), George V ("Red"), and George VI ("Little Joey").
>>
>>78444926

George III Junior

George III The Second?
>>
>>78444927
you get punched in the head a million times, you need to set up a plan to remember your name during old age.
>>
>>78444898
>Those nicknames
Holy shit, Adult Swim missed the real show, they should've made a George Foreman show that was a rip on the Amazing Chan Clan with a shit ton of Georges all with weird codenames and gimmicks based around it.
>>
>>78444997
Well, his reasoning was, he never knew who his father was, so he was going to make sure his children did.

That, plus the head punching, gets you this.
>>
>>78445077
>Tfw my father named me after him and then still abandoned me.
>>
>>78444474
>they both look like mike tyson
>>
>>78444939
George III the 3rd since he is technically the 3rd generation
>>
>>78445098
You have his name and know what he looks like (you) you can find him If you want
>>
>>78445019
The spinoff
>>
>>78445098
Your mom probably named you after him. Which might actually be funnier.
>>
>>78444939
George III 2nd Impact, and then his son George III 3rd Strike.
>>
>>78444898
I'm sure this is a perfectly normal naming custom somewhere
>>
>>78445573
George Foreman's house.
>>
>>78445479
There's something patheticaly sad about not being allowed to be your own person right from birth. Rather you are there just to commemorate the passing of another person, or to just be an extension of some one else's identity because they fear they will be forgotten after death.
>>
>>78444625
The Hangover. It pretty much boosted anyone in that movie into stardom. Just look at Zach G. and Ken Jeong.
>>
>>78444625
He calmed the fuck down and stopped biting people like his tiger.
>>
>>78445516
>Not just naming him George third the third.

I like saying it out loud
>>
>>78444437
There is a black person in my workplace who named one of her daughters "Jenesis"
When told it was typically spelled with a G she replied "I've never been that religious."

Nice lady. Gonna miss working with her and the rest of the Chicago and Milwaukee section of our district.
>>
>>78444437
when you fathered so many babies, you eventually start running out of names anon.
>>
>>78443111
you know that Jackie Chan didn't really had a niece called Jade and an uncle that practiced magic do you?
>>
>>78446427
>Implying they aren't
Nice b8 m8. Why would the creators put that in a biographical show like that if it wasn't true?
>>
>>78446427

Sure, next you'll say Jackie doesn't fight magic ninjas every day and can speak in decent English. Heh, you probably think he has terrible English despite working with other English speakers for over half of his life
>>
>>78446339
I've seen enough odd spellings to let that pass but that just seems like a dumb ass reason. At least know how to spell the word youre gonna name your child instead of probably winging it when writing the name down in official papers.

>>78444672
I always found that hilarious like you think after a certain point he would stop and get a good name going. I mean you have several months to find one, it isn't like a standardized test where you have to put your own or pencil down after a few minutes.
>>
>>78444605
I expected some quick fucked up comeback but she honestly had him stumped.
>>
if you ever get a chance, watch the Mike Tyson Mysteries SDCC panels. I went to the one right before their first season. The whole panel just wanted to laugh at Tyson/tell him just to shut up but where physically afraid to do so.
>>
>>78444930
>>78445019
>George Jr- leader, tacitician, drives the van
>George III "Monk"- Imbibed with Kung fu magic but also the most pacifistic of the George Forge
>George IV "Big Wheel"- tech guy and mechanic, can build just about anything from the parts of a George Foreman Grill
>George V "Red"- The big guy, arguably the strongest in brute force, besides Papa George. Has a temper but loves to cook (if only Big Wheel wouldn't keep taking apart his grills!)
>George VI "Little Joey"- kid brother of the group and master manipulator, can con info from you and then sell you a stack of grills before you can blink
>>
>>78444672
>>78444898
I thought you guys were just fucking around. This is real. What the fuck.
>>
>>78447722
KOTH he makes fun of this himself.
>>
>>78446427
Well Jade's VA has the last name Chan (unrelated) as well so it isn't exactly fair.
>>
>>78447643
underrated post
>>
>>78445516
George Dark of the Moon
>>
>>78447643
I need this in my life now.
>>
>>78447643
Fund it.
Someone pitch this to Adult Swim.
>>
>>78447643
Well now that is something that I expect to happen in the next season of Venture Bros.
>>
>>78447722
George Foreman got punched in the head a LOT.
>>
>>78451130
But he makes some solid mini grills
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.