[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: starlee gara.jpg (96 KB, 644x868) Image search: [Google]
starlee gara.jpg
96 KB, 644x868
What do you think of Starlee.
>>
>>78443011
She's pretty cute, and she's a blue-skin with pointy ears. What's not to love?
>>
File: HIGH.jpg (29 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
HIGH.jpg
29 KB, 480x480
>>78443011
HIGH
>>
>>78443011
I never could watch more than a handful of that future shit, so my only opinion is that the design is okay.
>>
>>78443011
Rule 34 when?
>>
Boring, just a blue-skinned white girl. I could see if she was like a cat-chick or something, but white people with different-hued skin are boring as shit. Might as well just color them pink, and call them regular humans.
>>
>>78444506
She already got some. But /co/ spammed her too much til the artists got fed up in the past. Plus once it was revealed that Casey and April's lame son tapped the alien girl she lost all popularity.

You never let lame male characters tap the females as it kills their fanservice pics. This happened to FF10's Lulu.
>>
>>78443011
I'm not Evil Lord Proteus, so I'm not going to watch an incredibly shitty show us to get a glimpse of a character I'm mildly attracted to.
>>
I hope she is added to the IDW run
>>
>>78443011
In my personal post-Crisis universe she and her family are Kree-Coluan mixed family that emigrated to Earth.
>>
>>78444707
Of all the different rainbow skinned aliens, blue is objectively the best. So you can fuck off.
>>
>>78443011
Who are the voice actors for her and her family?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.