[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE SHOW PROMOTES DEGENERACY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
Who's Shermie Pines?
Underaged fucker. That's who.

The brothers didn't really have any other siblings throughout their life.
Don't tell me their middle aged parent fucked after Stan and Ford left and birthed another sibling. That's disgusting.

Even if they did, then that means Shermie knows it's never been Ford living there. Shermie has known Ford for 10 years during that time and sudden replace of personality, intelligence and six fingers would easily be answered though their old photo album.
And Shermie let Stan take care of their kids, even after possibly killing Ford(unknown at that time).

The pine twins age is 12. We can assume the ages of the Stan's are 57. 30 Portal time line. 10 years after highschool. 17 when Stan was kicked out of his home.

Let's say Shermie was born a year after Stan was kicked out. If we minus Stans age and the Pine twins age from the calculation, it means 28 years are left.
That means.... Shermie Pines gave birth to Mr. Pines age the age of 14. And the Pines gave birth to the Twins age 14. This is literally not including the 9 months baby time. So one of them or both of them might be 13.

Shermie and Pines parents are like literally the biggest Mystery in the show. Jesus, this show supports degeneracy of underage birth and marriage.

Fuck you Disney.
Fuck you.
/pol/ out.
>>
Stans mom is literally holding shermie in a scene you spastic retard.
>>
The baby shown when Stan was kicked out was dipper and mabel's Dad and Shermie was probably at least 6 years older than the stan twins (seeing as he wasn't living at home when they were 12).
>>
>>78442965
Okay that dis includes the 1 year remark.
Meaning the disgusting abomination twins were born around 15-14 instead of 13-14.

Disney still supports underage pregnancy.
>>
>>78442980
>was dipper
Then Dipper would be around 40's, you fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1450806431607.png (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450806431607.png
73 KB, 500x500
>>78442984

Even if it was explicitly Shermie, and he really had an underage pregnancy, you understand that's not the same thing as promoting it?
>>
>>78443010
It pretty much is, you fucking dipshit frogposter.
They don't have to fucking advertise it on a billboard to promote their political agenda. They can add it in shows subtly and make propoganda like that.
>>
File: CSSJkV2UYAE3FIK.jpg (32 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
CSSJkV2UYAE3FIK.jpg
32 KB, 600x300
>>78442947
>/pol/ once again from it's safe space into entertainment aimed at children.
>>
>>78443032
It's a cartoon.
Dont put your logic in it, especially children cartoon.
If you want to go full /pol/, go to /a/. You are an embarrassment to /pol/ itself
>>
>>78442947

I feel like this post is the sort of thing you write right before a brain hemmorage
>>
>>78443953
But anon, /pol/ is an embarrassment to the entire site. How can it embarrass itself?
>>
>>78444763
Or during
>>
>>78442996
Did you even fucking read the post????
>>
>>78442947
GravityFalls DL archive link so that I can catch up ?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.