[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /co/ still hate Mabel for ending the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: 1449458560370.gif (226 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1449458560370.gif
226 KB, 500x280
Does /co/ still hate Mabel for ending the world?
>>
Nah, she was just a sad little girl whose fragile emotional state made her do something stupid.

I didn't start hating her until I saw that episode about her living in her own little dream world.
>>
>>78442054
Yeah, it kind of encapsulated every negative character trait about her that one might otherwise have been able to overlook before.
>>
I don't hate her for this and frankly, I don't hate HER. She's not that bad.

What I hate is her pet status with writers.
>>
Nope
>>
>>78442054
>Create a situation where her internal working and personality made manifest
>Use it for manifesting lolrandom shit she pulled over the show
Bravo Hirsch.
>>
>>78442217
That might be the whole problem with her in a nutshell. She's never experienced any actual hardship or learned any real lessons because the writers keep her wrapped in a safe little bubble.
>>
No. I hate her for replacing Dipper.
>>
>>78442041
She only caused the end of the world for one small town in Oregon, and mostly everyone is alive still, just frozen in carbonite

Except for Time Baby
>>
>>78442263
Dippy Fresh did nothing wrong
>>
>>78442261
fucking this

>everybody in the show goes through some sort of life changing dilemma

>Mabel's only dilemma is "what if dipper someday doesnt wanna hangout with me :("

I fucking hate Mabel and her Friends.She feels like a slightly more important Jar-Jar Binks.
>>
>>78442041
nah, i hated mabel long before she ended the world
i hated her cuz she a bitch
>>
To elaborate, I dislike how she leeches off her brother, rarely giving anything back. I hate Hirsch for not punishing her realistically and make her grow up.

Hell, even Tale of Two Stans seems to teach her nothing but "Boy, I hope Dipper won't be stupid and will always do what I want"
>>
File: 1446180163767.png (211 KB, 1547x1135) Image search: [Google]
1446180163767.png
211 KB, 1547x1135
>>78442285
Even pacifica got one. I think the only one who didn't have a lot in development was Gideon.
>>
File: photo.png (173 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
173 KB, 360x360
ITT: /co/ projects their troubles with women onto a small cartoon girl
>>
Mabel is based on Alex's sister

So I guess she was a useless annoying bitch too
>>
I don't hate Mabel but I hated Escape from Reality.
>>
File: 1433103937512.png (677 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1433103937512.png
677 KB, 1920x1080
>end of the world
>minor vandalism being committed by some Yo Gabba Gabba monsters in an irrelevant town in an irrelevant state on the irrelevant coast
>>
Hawt
>>
>>78442478
>If I whiteknight for a fictional girl, women will notice me
>>
>>78442559
You're talking about white-knighting in the context of a children's cartoon.

Seek help.
>>
>>78442570
You have began this game, I just joined it.
>>
>>78442478
Exceot nobody is doing that. Stop shitposting and improve your reading comprehension.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>78442041

It wasn't Mabel's fault. Ford ended the world because he wanted to fuck Bill.
>>
>>78442054
Pretty much this. Say what you want about Dipper but it's hard to imagine him being so selfish that he lets the world end so he can continue living his personal fantasy.
>>
>>78442570
>I'm white-knighting in the context of a children's cartoon.

FTFY
>>
>>78442377
Even Gideon has had more development than Mabel.
>>
>>78442041
No.
I simply hate her.
>>
>>78442478
>being critical of a poorly-written, mishandled character = awkward neckbeards, just because character is female

This is what Tumblr actually believes.
>>
>>78442963
It wasn't Ford's fault. Stan ended the world because he's a lovable good-hearted idiot.
>>
>>78442041
No. She is the cause of a hopefully interesting finale. When are the next parts coming?
>>
>>78442054
Dipper should've left her in her world
>>
File: mabel mako.jpg (32 KB, 680x575) Image search: [Google]
mabel mako.jpg
32 KB, 680x575
>>78442041

>implying Mabel won't be the one to make the major sacrifice in the finale.
>>
Is there any chance of Alex killing off Mabel?
>>
>>78443645
Hahaha no. Nothing interesting in a horribly inadequate heroes fighting overpowered demons.
>>
>>78443554
Fuck you.
>>
>>78443645
>interesting finale
Good joke.
>>
>>78444704
you misspelled Ford
>>
>>78443023
They didn't actually give her that choice at all. Everyone kept dancing around the whole situation. I guess they wanted to do it in the finale, but they have to spend the whole episode in this weird state where Dipper and Mabel both know about the apocalypse, but we never see them find out, because it would call attention to the fact that they have way more important shit to talk about than whatever sad thing happened to them in elementary school.

Or they don't want to do it in the finale, and they inexplicably dropped a plotline they deliberately set up.
>>
File: 1450023963141.jpg (11 KB, 138x200) Image search: [Google]
1450023963141.jpg
11 KB, 138x200
>>78442372

>"Rarely gives anything back"
>Has saved Dipper an equal amount of times as he's saved her.
>>
>>78446247

Fuck you.
>>
>>78442041

She turned into a Mary Sue and I hate what the writing did to her.

I like her in Season 1.
>>
>>78443023

Except Mabel was under a spell during her stay there. ("Woah! Have I been listening to that same song for three days?!")

Meanwhile, Dipper repeatedly left people to die with clear conscious (Golf War, everyone but Mabel in NWM).
>>
File: 1450753986505.png (25 KB, 375x325) Image search: [Google]
1450753986505.png
25 KB, 375x325
>>78448956

>It's a "Someone calls a character they don't like a Mary Sue despite the character clearly not being one" post

Jesus, she is not the prettiest girl in town, nor the smartest, she has no bizarre amounts of talent, and is repeatedly shown to be wrong about multiple things, not to mention getting bailed regularly.
>>
>>78442271
Time Baby is still alive, it'll just take thousands of years for him to reconstitute his body, molecule by molecule.
>>
>>78448890

In case you thought I was lying:

Dipper and Mabel save each other in Tourist Trapped, Irrational Treasure, and Gideon Rises.

Dipper saves Mabel in Escape from Reality, the Inconveniencing, and Dreamscapers.

Mabel saves Dipper in Hand that rocked the Mabel, Sock Opera, DD+MD
>>
>>78448994
I agree with you on everything else but
>repeatedly shown to be wrong about multiple thing
No she isn't. If it ever gets anywhere near doing that then it's brushed off like it was nothing or resolved by her just being more obnoxious or Dipper apologising for something that wasn't his fault again.
>>
>>78442041
Dont be silly anon, there's plenty of other reasons to hate her too.
>>
>>78448994
The problem is she doesn't LEARN from those mistakes. She keeps making the same ones and Dipper keeps having to bail her out.

Case in point: Dipper had a crush on one girl for most of the summer, and eventually told Gideon that he learned that you can't force someone to love you, only make yourself into someone worthy of being loved. Yet Mabel has had tons of weekly crushes and still tries to force romance when it doesn't work. Dipper learned the aesop Mabel needed to instead.
>>
>>78449107
she's selfish scum.
>>
>>78449117
Didn't she stop chasing boys and forcing romance after the Blind Eye Society episode?
>>
>>78449069
Sock Opera and Hand that Rocked the Mabel were both situations she created.
Dipper saves Mabel from danger.
Mabel saves Dipper from herself.
>>
>>78448994
It doesn't matter.
None of that matters. Here's the true Litmus for a Mary Sue or Author favorite character:
Are they always shown to be in the right?
If they do something wrong are they shown as such?
Do they ever suffer for their mistakes?

Mabel ends the god damn world and know who ends up apologizing for it?
Dipper.
To her.
>>
>>78449190
No, she tried during NWMM and tried to force Candip during Roadside Attraction, at Dipper's expense. Then got mad at him when he didn't return Candy's affection.
>>
File: 1446690723000.jpg (51 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1446690723000.jpg
51 KB, 500x386
>>78449214

>Sock Opera was a situation that she created

>Mabel forced Dipper to make a deal with literally Satan in his true form by handing over her property without her knowledge

>Rocked the Mabel

Dipper was the one who volunteered to break them up, and I'm only blaming Gideon here, unless you think the victims of creepy stalkers have it coming.

This is clearly a pretty desperate attemps to find reasons hate someone.
>>
>>78449258
>An entire episode about letting go of fantasy
>Mabel scorns the entire town in favour of living in a masturbatory fantasy island
>Somehow ends with Dipper apologising to Mabel for doing something of his own will
I don't think I will ever not be salty. Stopped enjoying the episode entirely the moment he said "I've been living in a fantasy".
>>
>>78449258

>My definition of a Mary Sue is the real definition.

Also, I'm very much confused how you can really put any blame on Mabel's morality for ending the world.

Imagine the following: You had a break up with your best friend, and you immediately regret it, to which an old friend comes by and says he can fix it. You're panicking that you've fucked everything up, and want it all fixed. He asks for a random trinckett in the coat you have. You realise it's your friend's coat, but you assume that since it's stored away here, and the fact he never brought it up, like he always does, that it's worthless. You hand it to your friend, and oh shit, end of the world.

How the fuck are you morally responsible for something you had no idea was even happening, AND HAD NO REASON to know it was happening?
>>
>>78449320
My only hope is that the 3rd part comes around and it turns out they're still in the Bill Bubble, it just let them think they'd escaped.
>>
File: 1443536038738.png (67 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1443536038738.png
67 KB, 554x439
>>78449320

Did you not even fucking watch the episode?

>1)She is clearly established as under hypnosis, and everything she says before then has to be viewed suspiciously.

>2)She DOES apologise for the fight after she awakens, and says Dipper can stay if he wants.

>3)Dipper says he doesn't want to stay with Ford AFTER Mabel makes this clear, and provides multiple reasoning to make it clear he's not just saying it because.

Holy fuck, and I even prefer Dipper, but the Mabel hatred is full OTT.
>>
>>78443554
Hirsch confirmed to be the next Casey Alexander
>>
>>78449360
Dipper and Ford always carry around paranormal mystical shit, she shouldnt assume it's dangerous if anything if she wasnt retarded she should assume it's dangerous. She was over reacting anyway and acts like the whole world revolves around her. Who would have thought that friends she just made for only a month or so had lives of their own and wouldnt drop everything they're doing to go to her party? Or that she cant fight getting older. Which was one of the worst parts. Mabel's desire to have everything stay the same is no where near as big of a fantasy as Dipper wanting to stay in Gravity Falls with Ford.
>>
>>78449414
>She is under hypnosis
Stopped reading there, your shitty headcanon has no place here.
>>
>>78449446
Shouldnt assume it's not dangerous i mean.
>>
>>78449414
She replaced her own brother with a clone that cow-towed to her every whim.
She literally doesn't value him as a person, only a mirror to her own desires.

I got a brother and she lost anything even resembling respect when she did that.
Sure you might wish your Siblings were different in some minor way, but they're their own people.

It's not all about you, that's something she just doesn't seem to understand.
>>
>>78449446

>Overeacting

They have been the absolute closest people in their lives together, hence all the flashbacks in WM2. Their parents are clearly neglectful, both of them are the victims of bullying, and they mesmerise others by how great they work together. All of Mabel's hopes for the future just got absolutely rekt, losing her friends, her confidence in school, and is terrified of the future. She hopes in the very least that the most important person in her life will still be there, but he says he's leaving her too. If I was in her position, I'd plead even harder. I'd be even more scared than she was honestly.

Also, Dipper did not want to be with Ford. Look at his body language when Ford brings it up, only lessened in the adrenaline of crashing the spaceship. Dipper's motivation for finding this shit is to become famous as Gobblewonker showed, while Ford is deliberately NOT trying to show off everything he has. He could be the most famous person on earth, but he keeps all the secrets to himself. Dipper would have been utterly miserable in such a place, especially separated from his emotional support.
>>
>>78449414
>2)She DOES apologise for the fight after she awakens, and says Dipper can stay if he wants.
"So I know I pulled a massive shitfit and am emotionally guilting you into doing what I want but now that I got what I want I'm going to apologise because:
1. It makes me feel less bad about doing something shitty
2. It means my maipulative actions are forgiven"
If you broke up with somebody and they tried to kill themselves as a direct result of the breakup, stating that the breakup was the reason for their attempt that eventually wound up with guilt-trapping you into a relationship, no amount of 'I'm sorry" would make that action any less manipulative and terrible. Fuck token apologies.

Also she wasn't hypnotised. She was bribed. Seduced by luxury, all that stuff.
>>
>>78449471

>(Rubs eyes) Aw, man, I never noticed how bright this place is, ugh! Have I actually been listening to the same song for an entire week?

Please explain to me how I'm meant to make any other conclusion?

>>78449527

Don't bullshit. Your ideal sibling would always be more compliant than the one you had in real life, and it would be especially worse the younger you get. Not to mention, in her own way, she's helping Dipper by making him more confident and cool.
>>
>>78449561
That doesnt matter, they were friends she only met for a fucking month. She placed too much importance on them and payed for it, that's a lesson to her.

And Dipper did actually want to be with him, it's only the focus of pretty much all the screen time they had together and what a large portion of the whole second season was about, even what the first season was largely about. Dipper was only hesitant because of the fact that he always had Mabel for a crutch, this was his chance to fucking be his own man and character, to grow up in a meaningful way. Dipper would have been more than happy with him. That whole impression about living in a basement with a lab coat looking at papers and shit was pulled out of his ass to make it sound like he wasnt giving up on his dream and it was obvious from a mile away.
>>
>>78449637
Because it is fucking bright in that rainbow pastel glitter bomb hell hole? Anyone who wasnt grasping at straws for some bullshit explanation on her usual shitty attitude could see that.
>>
>>78449590

Yes, she was hypnotised.

>(Rubs eyes) Aw, man, I never noticed how bright this place is, ugh! Have I actually been listening to the same song for an entire week?

Mabel didn't try to kill herself. She did not try to threaten Dipper in any way except make him feel kinda bad. She's no more selfish than any child her age, and it sounds about right, especially with Dipper suddenly abandoning her right at the most precarious point in her life.
>>
>>78449637
>Your ideal sibling would always be more compliant than the one you had in real life
Bollocks. There's a difference between 'God I wish you understood this' and 'I wish you were replaced whole cloth'

>She's helping Dipper by making him more confident and cool.
Are you some kind of sociopath that doesn't understand human emotions?
>Hi Dipper, I know you're always worried people don't like you...so I replaced you with a cooler clone! You'll never be as likeable in my eyes as he is!
>>
>>78449714
That doesnt mean she was hypnotized.
>>
>>78449694

>This damage control

Odd how she didn't see how bad it was before getting released from the Bubble then.

>>78449662

M8, Ford is clearly fucked in the head, with a lot of issues, and has turned his back on the world. Dipper has not, and still tries to get girls, and integrate socially, and thus, High School is pretty important. Dipper's goals were explicitly established as glory hunting in the second episode, while Ford has deliberately hoarded this information for himself. Dipper would be throwing away his only emotional rock for a Messiah-complex outcast who pushes his own vision on Dipper, expecting him to act just like him under various circumstances. Not to mention, he genuinely loves his sister, and wants to help her over a guy he met for about a month.
>>
>Blame a couple of kids because you want to pick sides
>not blame Grunkle Ford for not following one the rule Stan gave him, don't involve the kids in his problems.
Yeah no, Grunkle Ford caused all this mess and I'm blaming his dumb ass, not Mabel and Dipper.
>>
>>78449725

She didn't replace him. She made a new one in his absence, and was prepared to relegate him to supporting character when Dipper showed up.

>>78449769

I'm struggling to think how much more obvious it could be without her saying, "Oh, I was hypnotised!" She's rubbing her eyes, indicating waking up, and 180s her opinion on subjects, not believing she made those calls.
>>
>>78449714
>Mabel didn't try to kill herself
No, you're right. She caused the end of the world and locked herself away in a fantasy realm and refused to leave. Totally not a drastic, guilt-tripping action that could be compared to somebody trying to kill themselves at all.
>She did not try to threaten Dipper in any way except make him feel kinda bad.
>make him feel kinda bad.
>make him feel kinda bad... for CONSIDERING doing something in life that would involve him being away from her for a while with communication by phone and letters
That's exactly what guilt-tripping is dude.
>She's no more selfish than any child her age, and it sounds about right, especially with Dipper suddenly abandoning her right at the most precarious point in her life.
Of course! Not disputing this. I don't dislike Mabel as a character for her actions. I dislike the way she's handled by the writers where even an episode that's pretty much about how she needs to grow the fuck up and let go somehow turns into no lesson learned for her and Dipper apologising for something he shouldn't have to again.

That doesn't imply she's hypnotised at all. Just that the fantasy world lost it's lustre once she faced reality. The exact reality she wanted to happen she didn't have to accept shit
>But she rubbed her eyes!
Before saying that the place was bright as fuck.
>>
>>78449857
it fucking sucks that ford and stan didn't really interact in any episode after the flashback episode except the DnD episode but it was more or less a filler episode
>>
>>78449917
Yeah, their point of view towards each other hasn't been explored at all since his Ford's return all that much.
>>
Mabel is not that bad, frankly, although she did have her jarring moments (Like in Sock Opera where she hesitated to save Dipper or in Manor Mystery where she sent Dipper to earn her invitations and didn't even offer to help).

But what's really jarring about her, is how story swerves to protect her. Like in Sock Opera, where her sacrifice turned into "dodged the bullet" arbitrarily with addition to never being criticised in feigning an interest to get a boy, or in Love God, where her shipping based on very shallow judgement of two people she barely knows apparently worked out with only problem with her action seeming to be that people shouldn't fall in love without their friends' approval.
>>
The manipulative little cunt is the true villain of the show. Gideon wanted power and money, Bill wanted a new dimension to conquer. Mabel wants to make her brother into her eternal slave and is entirely oblivious to any moral dilemmas about this. She considers it a good thing, a just thing. She's a narcissist, a egoist and a solipsist. Unlike Gideon and Bill who are criminal due to their power Mabel is simply evil because she is evil. Or rather she's wholly amoral.
>>
>>78449816
Ford hasnt turned his back on the world, that's completely counter to his character. He's actively trying to save it. He cant go out because then people would be wondering why there are suddenly two Stans and the whole complication of Stan effectively assuming his identity when he went missing. He just cant go out where he is, not only that but they know about the danger Bill is and so is working on how to deal with him.

Dipper might not want to pursue the life of a shut in but that doesnt mean he was even in any danger of doing that at all by being with Ford. This experience would have been nothing but good for Dipper, even without Mabel he still managed to save Ford from the alien pod. He tackled and won out on a situation by himself which is what is needed to be an adult, an independent, to grow as a person.
>>
>>78449816
>>78449884
>This delusion
She's only saying that upon realizing what an idiot she was being and saying they should get out.
>>
>>78449900

You're really desperate if you think that doesn't communicate hypnosis. The rubbing eyes clearly indicates awakening, and you can see they are clearly tired, and not shielded in the actual episode, like she just woke up. This isn't to mention that she genuinely seemed unsure about having listened to a song all week, indicating she didn't have recall over her actions. Even if you really want to stretch this out, you can't deny that hypnosis is still a plausible explanation to the dialogue.

If I was Mabel in the argument situation, I'd be even more scared than she was. She clearly doesn't have many friends, her parents are neglectful, and she probably doesn't have the teachers worship her. Dipper would literally be the only person in her life that was always there for her, and when he leaves on EXTREMELY short notice, I'd lose my mind too.
>>
>>78450057
You're clearly desperate to try and find some other reason she was such a terrible person in that episode, not realizing that's pretty much how she always has been.
>>
>>78449995

>Ford isn't shielding information

He could have built the infinite energy machine again, but he refuses to. He could have proven alien life with the UFO, but won't. He could have proven hundreds of mythological creatures were real, but didn't. He clearly is more interested in his own research than anything else.

High School is literally the most formative experience of one's adult life. Dipper WANTS to go to High School, and wants to be more social, and neither of those will come true if he abandons his family to stay with an uncle who came back from the dead. ("Oh hi mom and dad, can I just stay here forever with my mysterious Grunkle please?")

>>78450031

The facial expression implied tiredness, and can you really deny that hypnosis is a plausible explanation for the dialogue?
>>
>>78450159
It simply could be he thought humanity wasnt ready for those discoveries, which is probably true. You cant just suddenly declare aliens are real, infinite energy is a thing, and that mystical creatures exist. He's being smart, if you or i had that knowledge you better believe you should be cautious with sharing it if ever.

It's possible to have a social life outside of High School too. And we dont know if Dipper even wants to go, he's just fine with growing up.
>>
I don't hate her but
>Dippy Fresh
That would've irreversibly smashed my heart into a million pieces if I was in Dipper's position
>>
>>78450114

>Character flaw=bad person

Dipper nearly got everyone killed on multiple occasions (Scary-oke, Dreamscaperers, Summerween) immediately asked a girl who just escaped rape to go on a date, sent a death-fighter to beat up a 15 year old, was wrong on Stan's portal, left people to die on multiple occasions (Golf War, NMW) got a guy thrown in jail for doing his job, and lied to get a job where people's lives were on the line for his friend-zone (Deep end)

Both are flawed characters, period.
>>
>>78450057
If she loves Dipper so much, she should've stop taking him for appliance. Learn something from Stan's tale.
>>
>>78450246

>And we dont know if Dipper even wants to go

>"Psh. And miss out on your awkward teen years? You wish." (Laughs)
>>
>>78450266
I never said anything on that point, but nice deflection.
>>
>>78450266
>sent a death-fighter to beat up a 15 year old
He just wanted him to threaten the guy, and immediately tried to stop it all the second vidya man got physical.
>>
>>78450302
Just further asspull explanation like living in a basement his whole life in a labcoat.
>>
>>78450310

I never said Mabel was perfect, but pointing out a long running character flaw for one specific character is weak when every single one of the Pines is replete with them.
>>
>>78450057
>You're really desperate if you think that doesn't communicate hypnosis.
From my point of view you seem pretty desperate.

>The rubbing eyes clearly indicates awakening
When Dipper sussed out that shit was an illusion and denied it (y'know, like waking up from hypnosis would be) everything turned into bugs. The music would have stopped and it wouldn't have been bright and fluffy. Also no wonder she's tired. It was an emotionally draining experience. I'd feel tired also.

>This isn't to mention that she genuinely seemed unsure about having listened to a song all week, indicating she didn't have recall over her actions
Have you ever talked to somebody who had a bad haircut all throughout their teen years?
>Oh god. What was I thinking with that hair cut?
>I can't believe I wore that
But, clearly, they were under hypnosis with their odd fashion sense as well right?

I wont say that hypnosis can't be justified. I will say however that it defeats the theme of the message and the justification is shaky at best.

>She clearly doesn't have many friends
She is shown to make friends very easily.

>her parents are neglectful
For sending her to live with family for summer? You really need to stop it with these headcanons dude.

>she probably doesn't have the teachers worship her
Agreed

>Dipper would literally be the only person in her life that was always there for her, and when he leaves on EXTREMELY short notice, I'd lose my mind too.
You keep coming back to this "It's realistic and understandable" thing that I've already addressed. The issue wasn't that she did it. The issue is that it's written in such a way that she never has to compromise or get punished or learn everything, even going through illogical extremes to do so. All the episode would have had to have done to make Mabel good would be to have her reject her fantasy and move on. Which, in the end, she never had to do. Which she has never had to do. Which she will never have to do.
>>
>>78450343
That's nice but i wasnt even that anon.
>>
Remember when Gravity Falls was the most liked thing on /co/? I missed those days.
>>
>>78450266
>sent a death-fighter to beat up a 15 year old
Yeah, a guy who openly threatened him. He was just trying to get help, since his own family turned back on him.

As for the rest, well, whenever he screws up he's humiliated and learned his lesson. He is also seldom malicious, unlike Mabel's antics that are Res ipsa loquitur (Trying to screw with flow of time is bad by itself, comparing to badmouthing a stupid holyday)

He was wrong on Stan's portal, but for good reason - for what he knew, at best it's a doomsday device operated by someone with no credentials, at worst - it's operated by shape-shifting suicide bomber from outer space or whatever.

Finally, he didn't abandon Pacifica out of selfish reason, he did it for Mabel, again. As for Manor, he didn't abandon them once ghost tricked him. Before that he kept him contained and intended to keep it so.
>>
Apocalypse was 95% Ford's fault; saying otherwise is silly.

Escape from Reality was just a shit episode, full stop.
>>
>>78450349

Dipper wasn't tied directly to the Bubble. Mabel was actually integrated with it. You realise those kind of regrets years, or perhaps weeks later, not in a snap, and coincidentally when the Bubble loses control over you.

The only friends she made were outcasts; the boyish girl and the one who could barely contruct English. D+M's parents kicked their kids to live with a criminal for three months with no visits, letters, or phone calls; I'd call that neglectful.

The whole point was that she did reject her fantasy when she realised how much her brother cared for her, and how they helped each other.
>>
>>78450431
I still don't understand what happened. Last few episodes were so bad. I feel betrayed.
>>
>>78450451
She also got all those valentines too, and they werent even perfunctory ones like when teachers say you need to get one for everyone. Not only that she's usually described as having a magnetic personality who makes friends easily. Also their parents thought Stan was Ford. As for not calling or writing when i stayed with relatives they didnt do that either, they trusted me and my relatives enough to care for me.
>>
>>78450337

No, he clearly wanted to see him beat up. He was just shocked by how brutal it was. The correct answer would have been to not show up and play that bullshit game, which the entire DvsManliness episode was about.

>>78450443

1) He abandons the moral he learned just a few episodes ago to nearly kill someone.

2) Dipper's vanity nearly gets everyone killed, while Mabel's naivety is what gets her in trouble. He bullies Thomson to look cool, while Mabel actually tries to help Robbie. In Summer-ween, Mabel spends the entire episode trying to help him, while Dipper keeps putting him and other in jeopardy to try and look cool.

3) He clearly left Pacifica to die, when there was no choice he had to make between her and Mabel. He does go back to the Manor but only for Mabel, and doesn't care about anyone else.
>>
>>78450507

If they did think it was Ford, then either they are still choosing the weird recluse who doesn't show his face, and didn't actually investigate the shack. Any moron could see the Shack had shady business going on.
>>
>>78450548
>No, he clearly wanted to see him beat up.
But he literally says "just intimidate him"
>>
>>78450548
Again, I don't think we are actually all speaking on the same terms. As a Mabel's detractor, I don't try to prove that she's bad or even simply worse then Dipper. I am trying to prove her status as Hirsch's pet and that she receives too much good stuff for her flaws and being treated as perfect.

Like her "trying to help Robbie" adventure. She's such a judgemental bitch there she
>Decides that Robbie is shallow
>Decides that Tambry is shallow too
>Decides to match them together.
Naturally, they weren't very excited about it, so does Mabel learn her lesson? No, she uses love potion. Does she learn her lesson now? Nah, turns out that they are perfect for each others. Which is extremely weird since she seems like she's to be a butt of a joke here (With all those animal cruelty in the beginning) but no, story bends for her.
>>
>>78450587
This is something that's been bugging the hell out of me because it so obviously reflects poorly on the Pines parents, and I don't think anything else in the show is supposed to imply they're bad parents.

Stan doesn't actually put any effort into actually impersonating Ford in day to day life, so either the parents had met Stan and somehow came to the conclusion he'd be an acceptable guardian to there children, or their only knowledge of him is completely second hand and they sent their kids off to someone they have never actually met.
>>
>>78450480
>I feel betrayed
Get over it
>>
This is the sharpest nosedive in quality I've ever seen in a TV show. What the fuck happened?
>>
>>78450710
Starting season 2 right now (I have no context for the rest of this thread so I'm not really spoiled), where exactly does it all go wrong?
>>
It's almost like the writers wanted Mabel to be a flawed charcater. Shocker.
>>
>>78450742
Immediately after an episode called "Not What He Seems." The quality drop off is dramatic and plot threads just don't go anywhere.
>>
>>78450745
If she wanted her to be a flawed character, they'd write her suffering for her flaws, like Dipper does, Stan does and occasionally does Soos.

Not shill for her.

>>78450742
Somewhere after Not What He Seems. Even Tale of Two Stans is disliked by some.
>>
>>78450742
>realized right now that matt chapman basically headed season 2
>all the bad episodes weren't by him
proof that stwong bad improves everything
>>
>>78450660
Mabel defenders reject reality and facts to suit their narrative, it's ironic actually.
>>
>>78450480
>DaMvtF
>bad

That was one of the best episodes in the series.

Only the last ep was really bad. But yeah it was pretty damn bad.
>>
>>78450796
We'll see, Dipper seems naturally apologetic about stuff that isn't his fault. Maybe the finale will tackle Mabel being a selfish cunt.
>>
>>78450710
>>78450742
Not What He Seems
>>
>>78450772
>>78450796
>>78450810
Gotcha.
I feel kind of masochistic for anticipating the quality dropoff of a show that I've so far really enjoyed, but I like watching stuff go wrong sometimes
>>
I've like every single episode desu.
>>
>>78450838
Everyone shill for Mabel. She's Stan's favourite, Wendy speaks fondly of her. Effectively, only Pacifica had strong negative feelings toward her for which she's vilified.

Once she stops being vilified she vanishes, so she doesn't have a change to re-establish her opinion one way or another.
>>
>>78446247
Kill yourself, you worthless piece of shit you're nagging me so hard with your fucking presence.
>>
>>78450883
You have shit taste.
>>
>>78450869
Honestly, GF is one of the worst cartoons I've seen in a while.
>>
>>78450681
Ford disappeared 30 years ago, and Stan faked his own death shortly after to impersonate Ford and keep the police off his tail. He said he was present at Dipper and Mabel's births when Mabel punched a doctor and Dipper nearly died, so he obviously knew their parents.
>>
>>78451000
So then they should have known better than to leave their children with him.
>>
>>78451097
All they know is that he's an entertainer. Probably a brilliant scientist turned entertainer, considering how obscure Stan is. I mean, the family disowned him long before Dad Pines was born.
>>
>>78450908
Why you gotta be so edgy.
>>
>>78451151
>I mean, the family disowned him long before Dad Pines was born.
Why would they send their kids to live with a family member that was disowned?
>>
While what Mabel did was extremely selfish and cunty. I can kinda understand why she did it considering what she's going through. Dipper leaving her would be absolutely world shattering to her. She clearly felt alone and scared. She had no one, she's clearly emotionally unstable and has issues fitting it, she clearly relies on emotional support from dipper for happiness.

What she did was still wrong, but it makes sense. Mabel is SUPPOSED to be a selfish character. I honestly suspect her getting BTFO about it during the finale.
>>
>>78451177
Why you gotta have such thin skin.
>>
>>78451190
Stan was disowned, Ford was just missing. Is what i'm getting from him anyway.
>>
>>78451190
They wouldn't know there even were twins. That was my point. They only know Stanford.
A scientist who decided to run a tourist trap instead later in life, assuming they know he was a scientist.
>>
>>78451205
Why is the spoilered
>>
>>78451205
>I honestly suspect her getting BTFO about it during the finale.
Prepare to be disappointed.
>>
>>78451224
I'm just saying.
>>
>>78451257
You just have thin skin.
>>
>>78451281
You know what. If you don't like Mabel, I don't care.
>>
>>78450745
Writing for flawed characters is two-fold. You need to give them flaws and you also need to make them suffer thought it. In suffering they either will overcome it or fail to overcome and suffer more.
Failing second part is the worst. It's unreasonable, implausible and reflects poorly on the author(s).
>>
>>78451322
You clearly do.
>>
>show keeps offhandedly mentioning Dipper in a dress
Why
>>
>>78451362
Do you really want this conversation to keep going?
>>
>>78451514
I'm Batman
>>
>>78451472
I dunno what show you're watching, but it sure ain't Gravity Falls.
>>
File: 1422568121298.png (289 KB, 453x415) Image search: [Google]
1422568121298.png
289 KB, 453x415
>>78451514
Yes :3
>>
>>78448958
>Except Mabel was under a spell during her stay there.
That's bull, and even if you're right, it was poorly shown.
>>
>>78449414
Scapper, put your trip back on.
>>
>>78451205
>I honestly suspect her getting BTFO about it during the finale.
You're holding onto a hope that has been long lost. If they were going to develop her character, the would have done it in Weird II.
We had our Civil War already, and we lost it.
>>
>>78449117
You should watch the last episode anon; it's called Weirdmagedon Part II, I think you'll like it.
>>
>>78449292
/thread
>>
File: slap.gif (989 KB, 500x256) Image search: [Google]
slap.gif
989 KB, 500x256
>>78454224
>You should watch the last episode anon; it's called Weirdmagedon Part II, I think you'll like it.
>>
>countless posts about how Mabel is the worst character because she never admits she's wrong or learns her lesson
>we finally get an episode were Mabel admits she's wrong and learns her lesson
>this episode makes people hate Mabel EVEN MORE

The only time I ever REALLY though Mabel was in the wrong was in Roadside Attraction when she automatically sided with Candy over Dipper without even hearing Dipper out. But even that took up like 5 seconds of screen time.
>>
>>78454596
Context is important too, and really she only said sorry, people wanted to hear her flat out say she was wrong for all the shit she did.
>>
>>78444855
Balls no. He'll probably kill off Dipper then have Mabel get mad at him for dying on her. The show will take her side on the matter.
>>
>started watching the show because Mabel was cute and cheerful
>now I just want Dipper's suffering to end
Seriously, that entire Dippy Fresh thing killed me
>>
>>78455632
What a cunt she's become.
>>
File: 23543254236537556.jpg (46 KB, 637x348) Image search: [Google]
23543254236537556.jpg
46 KB, 637x348
>Dipper spends an entire summer learning to become a better person and grow up while dealing with the paranormal
>Mabel just repeatedly acts like a child, cries when she doesn't get what she wants and literally hides away from the real world in a bubble of delusion
>Clearly the best decision for Dipper is to not move on with his life but continue to be dragged down by Mabel and stick with her
I'm so glad this shit show is over
>>
>>78458870
Alex must be genuinely stupid to not realize what he's done. The entire show has demonstrated unquestionably that Dipper is a far superior protagonist, and somehow it did it by accident.
>>
>>78458870
Currently watching Northwest Mansion Mystery and I'm realizing how true this is
>Dipper actually arguing with Pacifica about how she's done nothing but harass him and Mabel, despite the chance of finding a ghost
>Mabel just pulls him aside and tells him to trust her blindly because party with cute boys
Whoever wins the Dipperbowl in the future will be a lucky girl/boy but damn, just ease up on the guy
>>
I enjoyed the shit out of every single episode of GF, and have had no issues with any character's portrayal. I've never understood all this incredible hatred for Mabel. Nor do I really care.
>>
>>78459576
>I've never understood all this incredible hatred for Mabel.
Did you just not read the thread? Are you illiterate and you dictated to someone what you wanted typed here?
>>
>>78459357
Finished the episode
>Pacifica is starting to be more likable than Mabel
Old crazy man is right the end times are near
>>
File: mabill_by_harutsukiyomi-d9goq3s.png (494 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
mabill_by_harutsukiyomi-d9goq3s.png
494 KB, 1024x768
As per the /gfg/ thread if she becomes Bill's sex slave for all eternity then all will be forgiven.
>>
>>78459780
I've read this thread, and countless other threads, and I don't understand where the hatred comes from. I don't see the issues always brought up as real issues.
>>
>>78460333
Well than it's personal delusion. It would be more appropriate to say you dont feel the same way, not that you dont understand. There's clearly plenty of basis.
>>
>>78460728
No, there isn't. I just don't care. I enjoy the show and see nothing wrong with what people are complaining about. This level of butthurt about Mabel boggles my mind.
>>
>>78461018
>NO IT'S NOT GUYS!
>I'M GONNA STICK MY HEAD IN THE SAND AND GET ANGRY WHEN I DON'T UNDERSTAND STUFF!
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 354x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 354x540
Cum on Mabel!
>>
>>78461055
I'm... what? I'm not angry at all. I'm not the one angry and/or upset here. Everyone else seems to be, and their reasoning doesn't seem to be grounded in the show as it is their own perception of what the show should be.
>>
>>78461018
Yes there is. This is literally the definition of delusion. And you clearly do care if you're going to keep denying it based on nothing but your refusal to acknowledge it.
>>
>>78461147
I don't understand. What am I even denying in the first place? What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>78461179
Please finish kindergarten before posting here. Kay thanks.
>>
>>78461121
And you seem to be blind.
>>
>>78461179
You said there isn't any basis for the people who dislike/hate Mabel. He's saying there is.
Now I ask again, this time less facetiously; are you illiterate?
>>
>>78461282
Okay. Thanks for the clarification. While there's certainly room to dislike every character on the show, no, I do not understand the extreme hatred of Mabel, particularly in regards to the finale. Mabel has always preferred fantasy over reality, and in a literal interpretation, chose reality and resolved, or at least made steps towards resolving, that character flaw. Unless they're upset at her giving the orb, which in that case, is entirely Ford's fault.
>>
>>78461452
You didnt even touch on any of the things people are bothered about by her character like how she gets away with being incredibly selfish and being able to get away with it with nothing but a slap on the wrist if even that. Just say you didnt read the thread.
>>
>>78461547
I read the thread. There were quite a few posts that already said my thoughts. Would you like me to go find them for you, anon? Would that make you happy?
>>
>>78461683
No you didnt, i'd be happy if you didnt have the reading comprehension of a mentally handicapped child.
>>
>>78461718
Is using ad hominem making you happy, anon?
>>
>>78461755
Is being facetious, dismissive, and willfully ignorant making you happy?
>>
>>78461785
No, anon. What makes me happy is watching Gravity Falls.
>>
>>78460098
NWMM did a real good job of making Pacifica likable. There's a real good reason why Padippica is well-liked.
>>
>>78461813
Very good anon, that's nice, you're such a special person.
>>
>>78442041
I hate her for existing. Series would be only better if it was more serious.
>>
>>78461452
>and in a literal interpretation, chose reality and resolved, or at least made steps towards resolving, that character flaw.
She chose reality over fantasy only when reality aligned to be what she wanted (when Dipper agreed not to take the apprenticeship). GF writing has always been particularly clumsy in regards to giving Mabel growth, and doubly so for admitting when she is wrong.

It's fun to look at certain episodes as foils to each other, take Roadside Attraction and The Hand That Rocks The Mabel.
>THTRTM
Mabel is pressured into a relationship with someone she doesn't want to be in a relationship with. Mabel expresses this with Dipper, and Dipper is supportive. We can see she is uncomfortable and Dipper helps her.
>Roadside Attraction
Mabel thrusts Candy together with Dipper, while Dipper just wants to be friends. When Dipper doesn't return this affection Candy gets angry and Mabel sides with Candy, also getting mad at Dipper. We see Dipper clearly feeling uncomfortable and Mabel doesn't do shit to support him.
>which in that case, is entirely Ford's fault.
Nothing good will come from replying to me at this point.
>>78461755
In his defense, you do have horrible reading comprehension.
>>
>>78461922
>Serious
This isn't SU.
>>
>>78461972
SU gets a lot of deserved, but you know what? It handled Steven's development better than GF handled Mabel's.

When that fucking crying doughboy shit is a better execution of the happy-go-lucky eternal optimist character than whatever you've got, you should probably realize you fucked up.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 786x751) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 786x751
>>78462135
You are a SUfag aren't you.
>>
Why does Hirsh complain about pacifica x dipper fans, and even people liking pacifica when northwest manor set up those two to be friends. That episode gave a reason to sympathize with pacifica and an adventure where the two get to know each other. Then has pacifica reveals troubled parts of her past that she is emotional about and wouldn't want to share with anyone she didn't trust.

But Hirsh can't 'understand' why people like her.

The problem with mabel is that she is supposed to be the social expert but isn't given opportunities to help dipper be social. If mabel was more important to dipper connecting with others, then there would be more reason for him to not want to part with Mabel.
>>
Who is more innocent, Dipper or Mable?
>>
>>78462820
I dont know how you mean it or in what context but it's still Dipper.
>>
>>78462578
>Why does Hirsh complain about pacifica x dipper fans
wait what

When did he say that, in a tweet?
>>
>>78462932
I remember him being surprised that people liked Pacifica, but that was back in season 1 before she got development. I haven't heard anything of him complaining about Dipper x Pacifica fans anywhere.
>>
>>78442041
I hated her before then. People hating her now for ending the world and rejecting reality are late to the bus and obviously retarded given they didn't pick up on it before.
>>
>>78449414
>hypnosis meme
KEK
E_E
KEK
>>
>>78462820
Mabel is more innocent, but it's not a good thing. This means she's not aware of hardship and complexity of the world and is insensitive to struggles of others.
>>
File: 1437535626507.gif (487 KB, 236x176) Image search: [Google]
1437535626507.gif
487 KB, 236x176
>>78463511
>Gets interested in numerous boys at the drop of a hat and whole goal is to have "an epic summer romance AKA be a gigantic slut
>More innocent.
>>
>>78451205
>Mabel
>BTFO
I would beleive the show crossing over with Star Wars before I'd ever see Mabel Properly BTFO. She's the writers pet and a quasi-sue i.e most of the Sueish features bar like two.

Shit character, ruined the show. I saw the writing on the wall all the way back at time traveller's pig. The show was still good though, back in season 1. Now in s2 now the quality has degraded and Dipper has been shat on double what he used to be people are waking up to what a sociopathic freak Mabel is.
>>
>>78462578
the problem is the shipper always attack him on twitter asking for confirmation from himself
>>
File: 1411969274738.jpg (58 KB, 445x372) Image search: [Google]
1411969274738.jpg
58 KB, 445x372
>>78462578
>can't 'understand' why people like her
Tell me he didn't use this phrasing. Alex might be a hack but I didn't think he was an autist.
>Mabel
>social expert
Literally the biggest loser in town socially
>hangs with the dregs
>Dipper more in with both the teens and the popular groups
>Dipper better with other sex while Mabel is just desperate
>social expert
>>
>>78463729
Mabel is better with her own peers while Dipper is too mature for his own good.
As for other sex, Mabel just got this weird idea and it doesn't work out because why should it, she still managed to get a boy she actually wanted as a person. Dipper did not.
>>
File: 1446823891696.png (61 KB, 1551x1551) Image search: [Google]
1446823891696.png
61 KB, 1551x1551
Never have.
>>
>>78454743
Exactly, it was very weak and tiny in scope, unsatisfactory.
>>
>>78464269
What? The only one of her crushes that returned any sense of affection was Mermando, and that wouldn't have worked because he doesn't have lungs. She still chalked that one up as a failure.

Meanwhile Dipper never had any chance with Wendy, but she knew this and was just waiting until he confessed so she could let him down gently and tell him that they were much better as friends. And based on NWMM, Alex's twitter posts, and Gnome Gemulets, Pacifica may now have a crush on him.
>>
>>78465300
It was shit luck for Mabel, but it has nothing to do with her personality. She wanted romance for romance sake other times and obviously it didn't work, but once she had actual affection it worked out. Would work out, if she didn't have shit luck, but again, it's as much of a proof of her ineptitude as having her date hit by a bus.
>>
File: Pacifica Knows.png (410 KB, 1048x1200) Image search: [Google]
Pacifica Knows.png
410 KB, 1048x1200
>>78461831
>>
>>78465300
>Pacifica may now have a crush on him.
fuck, I hope there's some teasing on the next episode
>>
>>78463196
>I haven't heard anything of him complaining about Dipper x Pacifica fans anywhere.

I have but it's not about the ship it's because fucking shippers send him 50 "when will my OTP be canon" tweets a day. He's said a million times not to ask him about that bullshit.
>>
>>78465388
If nothing else, Pacifica is better friend to Dipper then Mabel.
>>
File: 1441995304996.png (148 KB, 350x320) Image search: [Google]
1441995304996.png
148 KB, 350x320
>>78448958
No she wasn't, otherwise it would've been clearly shown earlier. If there's one thing this show is not, is subtle. If she was under a spell, why would she even let dipper stay after he broke the rules, especially when Dippy Fresh (aka the only redeeming part of the entire episode) is right next to her? Also, no one else was under a spell, they chose to fall for their vices, they just left them eventually after they had their fun.
>>
>>78448958
>Meanwhile, Dipper repeatedly left people to die with clear conscious (Golf War, everyone but Mabel in NWM).

Far different circumstances. In the Golf War, he was just trying to make sure his sister and Pacifica were safe, anyone not on the cart they couldn't afford to save, not because of pure selfishness. In NMM, he didn't leave them out to die at all, he was trying to expel the ghost only for it to escape. He never left them to due, he immediately went after the ghost to fix his mistake. He didn't leave anybody, which cannot be said for Mabel, who literally created a replacement clone to show just how much she actually cares about her brother.
>>
File: 1440917475531.gif (28 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
1440917475531.gif
28 KB, 300x345
>>78454224
In what way does she learn anything that anon was talking about?
>>
File: iF9_nqSTr48.jpg (73 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
iF9_nqSTr48.jpg
73 KB, 453x604
Wow, did the mods delete the general? I didn't think we were officially on hiatus. I mean there's just one episode left, the general will be gone forever soon enough.
>>
>>78469372
Shit mang
this thread had more shitposting than the general, but whatever the mods may fancy, I guess.
>>
>>78466205
And knowing Mabel she WOULD order Dipper to stop seeing Pacifica even if she was just friend tier. Why? Because Mabel has to get her way and Dipper being written by Beta Male Alex Hirsch equals Mabel must get her way no matter what. This show is sickening. Glad this bad series is over after 2 seasons.

>>78459260
>>78458870
Alex Hirsch is a literal product of today's Gynocentric rearing. This is what you get when you raise men in Pro-Female/Anti-Male environments. If they don't turn into thugs or red pillers? They turn into mangina simps.
>>
>>78469726

The general was actually fine as gfg goes, this thread is pretty obnoxious.

I'm assuming the generals are getting deleted because it looks like the finale won't be out in January right now.
>>
File: suicidal Wendy.png (111 KB, 398x238) Image search: [Google]
suicidal Wendy.png
111 KB, 398x238
DIPPER MABEL ARRRRGHHH I HAVE NOWHERE TO POST NOW SAVE MEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>78469961
YOUR NOT FUNNY ARGHHHJ
>>
File: Musical_Mabel.png (591 KB, 1283x720) Image search: [Google]
Musical_Mabel.png
591 KB, 1283x720
>general gone
Damn it mods

Full score for "Dipper vs. Manliness"

https://soundcloud.com/bradbreeck/gravity-falls-e106-dipper-vs-manliness-full-score

Full score for "The Love God"

https://soundcloud.com/bradbreeck/gravity-falls-e210-the-love-god-full-score
>>
File: Weirdmageddon lll.png (751 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
Weirdmageddon lll.png
751 KB, 1400x1050
The only way to redeem the finale.
>>
Did Homestuck end?

I mean, did Gravity Falls end?
>>
>>78470123
Nope, only one more episode. A long one in fact!
>>
>>78470177
Wasn't it slated for three seasons? Did it do those three? By my reckoning, it only had two. Maybe I wasn't paying attention. I wasn't paying attention for one whole year.
>>
>>78470216
Only two seasons, but it was never slated for three.
>>
>>78470291
I seem to recall, like in the first few months of the show, the guy said it was down for and written for three seasons. Each season accounting for one month of the traditionally three-month summer break.

Did they do one of those split-seasons? Also, didn't this show get shoved off of Disney Channel onto Disney XD? Kind of like they threw it away. I can easily see how they'd re-neg on the three-seasons thing.
>>
I'd just like to point out, too all who hate Mabel in here: You have no experience with real girls. Please go outside. For the safety of humanity, never have children.
>>
>>78470397
Stay triggered numale.
>>
>>78470452
I will neckbeard.
>>
File: beeees.jpg (41 KB, 604x436) Image search: [Google]
beeees.jpg
41 KB, 604x436
>>78470076

Are we gonna move to /trash/?
>>
File: 1436838350344.jpg (81 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1436838350344.jpg
81 KB, 600x549
>>78470555
No.
That means /sug/ would win.
Imagine the humiliation.
>>
>>78470555
I wouldn't mind moving to /trash/. Being on a non blue board would make the /gfg/ experience a bit more interesting.
>>
File: vJr9NbQkcYY.jpg (41 KB, 604x403) Image search: [Google]
vJr9NbQkcYY.jpg
41 KB, 604x403
Mabel's too cute to hate.
>>
>>78470076
I blame all the gay dipper feet fags.
unless they're grills
>>
File: 7Uu74hXuboM.jpg (61 KB, 423x604) Image search: [Google]
7Uu74hXuboM.jpg
61 KB, 423x604
>>78470601

True but you could post all the nasty incest porn you want.
>>
>>78470654
It was totally worth it. I got some legitimate Dipper's feet art out of that meme.
>>
>>78470654
I blame all the incestfags
>>
File: 1445737983452.jpg (50 KB, 649x362) Image search: [Google]
1445737983452.jpg
50 KB, 649x362
>It's a stealth general
>>
File: end.jpg (42 KB, 604x382) Image search: [Google]
end.jpg
42 KB, 604x382
>no more generals

See you guys for the finale I guess.
>>
>>78470601
>GF has only one episode left
>SU has at least another season
They've already won and we just didn't notice.
>>
>>78470720
>Implying quantity matters
Hi, /sug/!
>>
>>78470345

It was moved to XD because it was so popular that they propped up the paying channel by artificially dragging a fan-base.
>>
>>78470713

I imagine the first promo would allow a general.
>>
File: mermabel.jpg (36 KB, 604x483) Image search: [Google]
mermabel.jpg
36 KB, 604x483
As a counterpoint to Mabel hate thread I will rank the Mabels.

1. Reverse Mabel
2. Monster Falls Mabel
3. Canon Mabel
4. Antigravity Mabel
>>
File: S1e20_ComicFag's_bag_of_comics.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
S1e20_ComicFag's_bag_of_comics.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Where will we stay /gfg/?
Where will I put all my comics?!
>>
>>78470904

Stalk GF threads, and wait until some news comes out to make a general.
>>
>>78470904
up my butt
>>
File: 1448208304210.png (911 KB, 1920x1077) Image search: [Google]
1448208304210.png
911 KB, 1920x1077
>>78470555
I'd prefer having a bit more dignity than that, if you ask me.

>>78470654
Agreed

And I was hoping for a New Year's Eve with /gfg/...
>>
Don't worry guys, hotpocket is probably just having a bad day.
I'll make a new general thread at like 4 am when no one is around, we'll be alright.
>>
>>78471143
>>
>>78470742
Disney XD is where good shows go to die.
>>
I don't care about Mabel bringing out the apocalypse, so much as she lied about it.
>>
>>78475717
bringing *about
>>
>Hating Mabel because a demon manipulated her into thinking her reality was better than real life
>>
>>78475827
Exactly. She's a selfish, weak minded, bitch who only thinks for and cares about herself and others only insofar that it relates to her own happiness.
>>
File: [shigging intensifies].gif (613 KB, 600x231) Image search: [Google]
[shigging intensifies].gif
613 KB, 600x231
Mabel has always been pretty selfish. It's been common knowledge since A Time Traveler's Pig.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.