[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you guys think of KND? I think it's one of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: KNDLogo.png (66 KB, 408x244) Image search: [Google]
KNDLogo.png
66 KB, 408x244
What did you guys think of KND?

I think it's one of the best things ever produced by Cartoon Network. The story was fucking ridiculous but it was still funny and engaging. Plus the art style was neat.
>>
Good show, and I love the Christmas Special, Z.E.R.O. Movie, and Grim Adventures crossover.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqmZ1vPnLFg
>>
Bretty good show, as >>78437548 noted it had pretty good special episodes too. I tend to put it in the same category as Billy and Mandy, where it was near-perfect but not quite top-tier.

My biggest gripe with it is that it went particularly heavy on movie parodies towards the end. Not that the show didn't have them before, but the last season had a more notable number. Glad it ended when it did and got a proper conclusion for it, felt like they might have been running out of ideas by that point.
>>
I loved it
>>
It was a cool cartoon.
>>
File: 1446428263029.png (208 KB, 386x328) Image search: [Google]
1446428263029.png
208 KB, 386x328
>Galactic KND being leaked
>almost a week of KND generals
>confirmed for not being greenlit at all
>everyone kills themselves and no more KND generals
>>
I really liked it when it was on, but I find it a little harder to watch now.
>>
>>78437456
Some episodes were great others made we want to change the channel. I prefered episodes that didn't have the whole team.
>>
>>78437456
Same. I had never encountered a Western show with a story as complex/interwoven as that, so the show fascinated me.
>>
>>78441702
>>Galactic KND being leaked
Everyone should have known that was a joke.
>>
>>78442621
Wasn't a joke exavtly. It was a meta pitch by Warburton.

http://warburtonlabs.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-gknd-experiment-part-1.html
>>
>>78437456
This show was creative above all. It honestly felt like the creator was a child in a man's body.>>78437548
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.