[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: villains who were totally justified in their villainy and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 37
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x308
ITT: villains who were totally justified in their villainy and would have succeeded had they not forgotten one crucial detail.
>>
File: 4810093-2370774476-44532.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4810093-2370774476-44532.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>tfw you didnt seal the paint
>>
>>78430353
What was his justification? I thought he just had a theme.
>>
>>78431791
>villains who were totally justified in their villainy
>>
File: HANS2.png (86 KB, 306x530) Image search: [Google]
HANS2.png
86 KB, 306x530
>TFW Elsa and Anna showed absolutely no empathy whatsoever for their kingdom unlike this guy.
>>
>>78430353
>Always makes one weak-spot.
>>
>>78432268
Get equalized bender scum.
>>
>>78431791
He dodn't even need the burnt face lie in the first place. Just use his real backstory but leave out the part that he's a bender, too. Then all he had to do was not be so retarded as to use his bending in public.
>>
>>78432604
Why seek to take away bending when he's pretty good at empowering non benders? He's trying to bring the average down instead of up.
>>
File: Smug anime face.jpg (38 KB, 652x720) Image search: [Google]
Smug anime face.jpg
38 KB, 652x720
>>78431791

The reasoning behind as to why they couldn't make pic related a villain makes me angry because that's just lazy

Its like Bryke is violently allergic to clever writing and Nick is afraid of money.
>>
>>78430353
Nobody is justified in villainy.
>>
File: Adolf_Hitler_(Hey_Arnold!)[1].jpg (25 KB, 480x356) Image search: [Google]
Adolf_Hitler_(Hey_Arnold!)[1].jpg
25 KB, 480x356
>>78430353
>Didn't anticipate Phillip Shortman being there.
>>
>>78432676
>Asami turning out to be a villain
>Clever
I don't particularly care for what they ended up doing with her, which was absolutely nothing, but her turning out to be an equalist spy wouldn't have been any level of clever. Just rote.

>Oh no, the pretty and helpful love rival of the MC who's in a relationship with the MC's love interest and standing in the way of a relationship between them was really a bad guy all a long!
>Who could have predicted such a surprising and uncommon twist!?
>>
File: Sato New World Order.jpg (141 KB, 756x1057) Image search: [Google]
Sato New World Order.jpg
141 KB, 756x1057
>>78432721

>Equalist

Think bigger dummy. We're talking above The Equalists and Smater than the Red Lotus.

Think of it like one big game of chess where Asami behind the scenes is testing Korra's strengths and weakness so that way when she comes up with a plan she'll be ruling the world in the glorious unstoppable golden age of Sato
>>
File: David-Tennant.jpg (452 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
David-Tennant.jpg
452 KB, 970x545
>Should I do an actual test to see if Jessica really is under my control again, like making her kill Patsy or something? Nah, i'll just say come with me that's test enough
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78 KB, 1920x1080
If Yugo hadn't fucked up everything, Nox would have been back with his family and the thousands of people killed would have been brought back no problm. Yugo is the real villain.
>>
All of the characters in this thread had no justification for what they did.
>>
>>78432934
The cube didnt possibly have enough potential power for such a time leap.
>>
>>78432934
It wouldn't have worked. Everything points to it not working even with enough mana. It's why the faggot crybaby had to be stopped.

Like, damn, tons of people lose their families all the time. There's a thing called "moving on. Worse than Anakin.
>>
>>78433003

Nah. Try Kylo Ren who has less of a reason to be the new ultimate evil than Skywalker did.
>>
>>78432934
Yugo didn't even do anything.

In fact, that's my biggest problem with the first season.
>>
File: 1450644563341.jpg (37 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
1450644563341.jpg
37 KB, 500x513
>>78433022
He's not even the ultimate evil
>>
>>78433126

And apparently neither was Sidious if he had to kill his master.
>>
>>78433140
Just because he trained Sheev doesn't make Plagueis a bad guy
>>
>>78432934
He burned thru a shit ton of wakfu fighting Grogal, plenty of blame to go around.
>>
>>78433166

Nor does it make Qui Gon Jinn a tier above Obi Wan and Yoda, Qui Gon shouldn't even exist.
>>
>>78433166
What was Plagueis endgame?
>>
>>78433003
After a certain point, it's becomes about more than just his family. He still has a conscience, he still shows remorse. The guy committed genocide god knows how many times and if he stops, it was all for nothing. If he kept going, he could undo all the damage he'd done. In for a penny, in for a pound.
>>
>>78432760
I'm not completely sold on Asami as a villain but Korra definitely could have used a recurring antagonist for the final season, someone who would have had time to have more weight behind their threats. Maybe Asami's father.

Although I suppose Asami ending up as a villain would have been an interesting reversal of how it was in Airbender, Main villain known about, but not seen, since the beginning Vs. main villain seen, but not known about.
>>
>>78433221

Rule the Galaxy as it is for every Sith Lord Edgemeister

The Jedi just want to pacify the galaxy and make them conform to their ideals.
>>
>>78433193
To most people he doesn't
>>
File: LOS 10.jpg (135 KB, 554x856) Image search: [Google]
LOS 10.jpg
135 KB, 554x856
>>78433268

>Hiroshi

What they did to him in Season 4 only shows Hiroshi got Culturally Enriched the fuck out of

How was he wrong. Amon proved to him Benders do nothing but oppress people including other benders

Yeah there is a lot of irony in what he talked about but he wasn't wrong.
>>
>>78432760
>she'll be ruling the world in the glorious unstoppable golden age of Sato
But she is already. Biggest corp, friendly with the only guy that can rival her in either tch or money, the Avatar in her pocket, the Airbenders and the leadership of Republic City owe her. She was playing chess with both sides and she took the winning one. She won.
>>
File: Thingken of granpa.png (867 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Thingken of granpa.png
867 KB, 960x540
>>78433126
>>
>>78432575
I love him in that show though, he's got a kind of Comedic Frenemy thing going. It's a pretty entertaining show all around, really.
>>
>>78433311
By the end of the season I thought Hiroshi was a better example of an equalist than Amon. Where he went wrong was being so dedicated to removing benders that he tried to murder his own child, forgetting the reason why he was on the anti-bender crusade in the first place.

He could have been a great villain if instead of mellowing out he only embraced that hatred further. Maybe have him escape during the confusion from kaiju-unalaq attacking republic city, then have him rebuild the equalists in secret throughout season 3 as a response not just to benders but to the encroaching spirits as well, finally become a full fledged villain in season four matched up with a non-bender version of kuvira who had fulfilled the same role of pacifying the earth kingdom.

Then for the last season you get fascism and modernism Vs. the traditional way and spiritualism. have Asami and Varrick represent the positives of modernism and throw in some villainous spirit types to show the negatives of tradition and it would have been pretty good I think.
>>
>>78432975
On 4chan, having one or two good ideas=Totally justified, did nothing wrong, who cares if he murdered a bunch of people
>>
>>78433717
Kylo Ren is the Star Wars equivalent of a school shooter.
>>
>>78433683
So the avatar world is right now torn between two powerful villainesses, one with politic and territorial power and the other with economic and technological power, both of which have good reputation amongst the people and one controls the Avatar while the other has armies on her side? Do you think they know about each other and are in a Cold War state or have they manage to fool each other? Imagine a race to be the one who exposes the other first all the while throwing subversive elements at each other. That could be an awesome fanfic and/or Shadowrun campaign.
>>
>>78433873
>he tried to murder his own child,
I don't remember this part.
>>
File: 1450486638723.png (536 KB, 480x700) Image search: [Google]
1450486638723.png
536 KB, 480x700
>>78433992
Youngling killer?
>>
>>78432867
Why didn't he just use the Tardis to kill Jessica when she was a baby
>>
>>78433276

Both sides of the force are assholes
>>
>>78434049
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUJOwCG5zuI

Basically, Horishi wrote off trying to bring her to his way of thinking and tried to Sardine her during their Mech battle.
>>
>>78430353
Not /co/ related but never has there been a villain who was more right.
>>
File: cher.png (27 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
cher.png
27 KB, 600x450
>>78434853
>Eureka 7
>Doing anything right
>>
>>78434897
Scrubs killed everyone
He tried to warn them
>>
File: Fables_Vol_1_138_Textless.jpg (683 KB, 1500x2298) Image search: [Google]
Fables_Vol_1_138_Textless.jpg
683 KB, 1500x2298
>>78430353
I mean he just wanted to help
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
>>78434853

Also not /co/ related, but seriously, this guy did absolutely nothing wrong and even if he did, he was being provoked at the time.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (118 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
118 KB, 500x294
>>
>>
File: Michael Myers 3.jpg (15 KB, 371x351) Image search: [Google]
Michael Myers 3.jpg
15 KB, 371x351
>implying The Shape can do anything wrong
>>
File: TheBeast.png (259 KB, 1044x576) Image search: [Google]
TheBeast.png
259 KB, 1044x576
>>
File: The_Duke_of_Weselton.png (171 KB, 303x362) Image search: [Google]
The_Duke_of_Weselton.png
171 KB, 303x362
>>78432329
You mean the Duke of Weselton right? He was like the most unnecessary Disney villain ever. The only thing that made him evil was that Elsa wasn't a villain herself.
>>
>>78431791
they really should have just given him a real burned face somehow
like, he got in a fight with a firebender at 10 years old and his dad refused to help him telling him he had to be a man or some shit
the entire story for him works but the burned face would have really doubled down and reinforced the bender hate
>>
>>78436385
Or just have him commit and burn his own face.
>>
>>78432329

I started watching Frozen differently when I realized Hans is basically just me during a standard playthrough of CKII.
>>
>>78435397
I was with him right up until he turned into a coward.
>>
>>78436464
true that
even better, really
>>
>>78435397
He had a nuke launched at a town and tried to bail. He's a piece of shit
>>
>>78435792
Technically he didn't DO anything. People are just easily swayed to suicide.
>>
>>78435397
>"where's the rocket Mansley!?"

He did a lot of things wrong
>>
>>78435804
Does he even count as a villain? He was just a dick and his only punishment was not getting more than he had at the start.
>>
>>78433311
>>78433683
Take your cringey fanfic elsewhere faggot
>>
>>78438384
It's literally an edgy deviant art fanfiction for Legend of Korra, it is the very definition of cringe. The fact some autist actually spent money to commission the artist to illustrate this shit makes it even more pathetic.
>>
>>78438642
One, you are an autist and to an extent a retard for ever spending this much money on your shitty fanfic. Also, I knew it was you posting it, I doubt anyone else would like it enough to post in under their own volition outside of those with Asperger's like yourself.

Two, you can polish a turd as much as you want, it's always going to be a turd. The only 'fine-tuning' your fanfic needs is for it to be thrown in a garbage can because it's literal trash.

Three, why would you spend money on a fanfic for a shitty show that ended, especially when it's even worse in comparison? The only possible reason I can see is that you're somewhere on the spectrum and thus on the same level as those that commission artists to draw their furry and sonic OC donut steels. If you're by a miracle not truly autistic you need to get some sense slapped into you and start spending your time and money on something less fucking stupid.
>>
File: Mr._George_Harvey.jpg (36 KB, 600x310) Image search: [Google]
Mr._George_Harvey.jpg
36 KB, 600x310
>>
File: vlcsnap-00063.png (282 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00063.png
282 KB, 640x360
When the ENTIRE fucking kingdom gets invited to a big party and you are the single exception, of course you wouldn't like it, especially knowing they didn't even try inviting you or just consider the possibility of doing it.

But she caused her own failure by not just killing Aurora when she had the chance to do so.
>>
>>78439080

Also this kingdom is very racist to fairy tail creatures according to the reboot series where she was bitter and angry how soldiers came and slaughtered all her monster friends for nothing simply because "They were ugly"

The king is a massive dick.
>>
>>78438987
Holy shit, most people with even an ounce of common sense don't spend this amount of time, money, and effort on goddamn fanfiction, even if someone 'dared' you to do it like some goddamn 3rd grader. '4chan told me to do it' was, is, and will not ever be a valid excuse for doing something, especially when you take it far beyond a reasonable person would. I've seen your work in other threads and all of it is shitty fanfic that would be at home in the cesspits of DeviantArt. You can't improve on your mistakes because every idea you've had with your fanfic is universally worse than the already pretty shit baseline Legend of Korra. Every new edition is just another step backwards making an already foul pile of shit even larger and more putrid. It is more viable for you to just scrap it altogether since even if you did try to begin again from scratch you've already shown your incompetence and it would more than likely be a repeat of what you've already shown. Nobody on /co/ likes your fanfic, and no one ever will. Keep it on Deviant Art where it belongs in the sea of highly autistic fanfics.
>>
Half his plans.
>>
>>78439237
Here's the thing autismo, if even DA doesn't want you, what makes you think WE would want your shitty fanfic? You can't proofread something that's pure garbage so I don't know why you insist you even try to do so. Who are these 'people' that think this shit has potential? I doubt they're anyone with taste, that is, if they even exist for that matter. The main issue isn't that you've created a shitty fanfic, it's that you've actually spent money creating it and insist on pushing it on /co/. Just give up, try spending your time on something more constructive. If you insist on doing more writing, try building up your writing skills before doing anything in earnest because you obviously lack any talent at this moment.
>>
>>78439166
>The reboot
You know we don't count that and nobody else should either.
>>78439080
It's not about killing Aurora it's about being a dick about killing Aurora.
Give her some weird esoteric way to die, send the kingdom in a fervor, get them to exile the princess for her own good. It's a job well done.
>>
>>78432988
Maybe it did, if use cleverly.

>Absorb tree
>hop back in time to before you absorbed tree
>absorb tree

If the wakfu source was dense enough (which it is in at least a few places in the Wakfu/dofus universe) you could eek out a few seconds at least of net time reversal.

Program your robots to start doing it, go into stasis, inefficient (but effective) time travel.
>>
>>78435804
He's the most forgettable thing in the entire movie
>>
>>78439460

No the forgettable thing in that entire movie was those stupid rock monsters that somehow gave Elsa her powers and gave them the world's stupidest reason as to why "shes a lost cause"

they show up like twice the whole movie. 2 minutes in the beginning and 15 minutes 2/3 of the way thru the movie.
>>
>>78439040
merry christmas
>>
>>78439490
>that somehow gave Elsa her powers
They didn't give Elsa her powers. She was born with them.
>>
>>78439536

Then why exactly were those little bastards important to the plot

Olaf was a creation from Elsa's imagination to help cope with her crippling loneliness

But those little shits knew more about Elsa than Anna ever did
>>
>>78436684
>>78438384

Lol this is the cringeyst argument i've ever seen
>>
>>78439553
They explained how magic worked to the characters and told them what to do. That included the advice to Elsa's parents that kickstarted the entire plot.
>>
>>78439437
You couldn't be any more delusional. I never said take a writing class (lord knows how useless those are), I would suggest going online for various resources for ways you can improve since there are numerous avenues for such a thing out there. It's funny you should mention 50 Shades of Grey, because that's essentially what your fanfic is. An edgy, bondage heavy fanfiction for an already established franchise. On the numerous threads I've seen you try to peddle your works not once do I remember anyone saying anything remotely positive. The only reason /co/ isn't shitting on you is because of how insignificant you are. Most users are more focused on shitposting in LoK threads usually to pay attention to your dime-a-dozen DA-tier fanfic. Any real person that isn't somewhere on the spectrum would probably laugh in your face if you approached them with it. I can't provide any constructive points because again, I see nothing salvageable from this trainwreck. It doesn't replace everything bad with LoK, it just add even cringier shit to the formula. LoK is basically fanfic in the state it's in, so you're basically writing a fanfic for a fanfic at this point.

>>78439598
I guess we need to add reading comprehension to the list of things you suck at because I've said numerous time LoK is garbage, you just manage to somehow be even worse in most regards. I suppose that's a feat within itself.
>>
>>78436654
well he mostly just did that one thing wrong. It was a pretty big thing though.
>>
>>78435792
>>78436636
He wasn't even a villain, he was just failure to escape personified.
I wouldn't say he's death outright, more likely a facilitator of it. His existence may be one of necessity. It's probably bad for souls to linger there in the unknown for too long. The beast served a useful role in helping push them towards the afterlife. He was just a dick about it.
>>
>>78439638

So they're "Plot devices" the characters

Its shocking how Disney fags have such low standards this made hundreds of billions of dollars on a plot that is as paper thin as wet tissue
>>
>>78439724
It's not like Disney plots are typically rich and complex.
>>
>>78439695
>I refuse to believe my stuff is somehow worse than things that are actually canon
It is. I truly, truly is. Asami being a villain isn't a bad concept. It's not even a concept you've come up with since it was the assumption for many a fan in the early days of the show. You just handle it in one of the absolute worst ways possible. From the OC donut steel spirit bitch the to bordering 'magical realm' bondage shit, it's just a terrible fanfic all around. I'd say it's about the same level as that one DA abomination about Zutara that frequently gets posted in cringe threads.
>>
File: Hester.png (141 KB, 425x308) Image search: [Google]
Hester.png
141 KB, 425x308
>>78434853
Here's another.
Nuclear Grandma was right.
>>
>>78439746

Debatable. The subtext is more interesting than the actual plot.

Also, everyone knows Disney laughs at Source Material hence why all of Aesops fables are whitewashed and given that Disney shine as to not trigger the children
>>
I know furry is a taboo on this thread, but I still take the challenge? Why? Because the villains in those parodies are the heroes.

1-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Dyqas6Sm8
2-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClbBxEomrb4
3-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEmh5a_wSyw
>>
>>78439819
You don't think Chris-chan and other autists didn't think they had everything 'planned out'? Again, villainous Asami and Moriarty Varrick: good ideas. Your vision of them just sucks ass. Asami in particular with the whole tortured childhood sociopath angle you're going with, again, has an especially intense 'magical realm' vibe coming off of it.
>>
>>78439724
>So they're "Plot devices" the characters

Yes.

>>Its shocking how Disney fags have such low standards this made hundreds of billions of dollars on a plot that is as paper thin as wet tissue

Disneyfags didn't make the movie. The movie had catchy songs that got casual audiences into it.
>>
>>78439598
Who draws this shit?

It's like Chinese bootleg Penney Arcade
>>
File: HaveEdgeTimes.png (87 KB, 492x547) Image search: [Google]
HaveEdgeTimes.png
87 KB, 492x547
>>78439994
I assure, there are better ways to do a villainous Asami.
>>
>>78439969

It has 2 CATCHY SONGS

The rest is trash. Both of them are sung by Elsa and Anna respectively.
>>
>>78439969
The power of wiafuism is a terrible power. It turned what was supposed to be a more straightfoward "The Ice Queen" adaption into what it is today because the creators got a boner over Elsa. It's what fueled /frz/ for the many months after the movie was released.
>>
>>78440066
Or, or, how about making Asami a villain without making her an edgier Lex Luthor for an inexplicable reason? She could easily have been just another person that simply just get's swayed by the arguments of the Equalists down the line (which also need to be revamped entirely, along with Amon). Therein lies another problem, you try to do a reboot of Korra yet you keep some of the fundamental flaws within it while replacing the ones you do remove with alternatives that aren't any better and in most cases worse. LoK can't really be salvaged without completely changing everything about it. It's a pointless exercise, since there's no point in rewriting a shitty show beyond a writing exercise which you've obviously gone far beyond that realm at this point.

Also, what in the ever-loving hell is >>78440050
? You've taken the Avatar universe even farther in the future for some stupid reason and the OC Donut Steel looks straight out of a bad anime.
>>
File: Ancient Grandpa.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ancient Grandpa.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>78432717
No one does. What did I tell ya, Shortman! Eeheeheeheeh! *jaw breaks off*
>>
>>78435804
He was meant to distract us from Hans or w/e his name was being the true villain.
>>
File: A General Shocker.jpg (20 KB, 567x456) Image search: [Google]
A General Shocker.jpg
20 KB, 567x456
>>78435397
He did EVERYTHING wrong. Including a phone call!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l4m3S3k-pg
>>
File: what is this shit.jpg (63 KB, 526x300) Image search: [Google]
what is this shit.jpg
63 KB, 526x300
>>78440266
Do you even read the shit you type out?
>>
File: doin.png (103 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
doin.png
103 KB, 700x700
>>78433311
>>78433683
>>78438384
>>78438642
>>78438987
>>78439237
>>78439437
>>78439598
>>78439695
>>78439819
>>78439994
>>78440372
for what conceivable reason did you decide THIS was the thread to drop your garbage. You had no purpose, no point, your only reason was "IM GONNA SELF PROMOTE EVERYONE'S SURE TO LOVE MY WORK CUZ MY MOM SAID IT WAS COOL"
seriously, nobody cares. If you wanted people to see your stupid fanfic, you could have just posted a link to your Deviantart (which I KNOW you fucking have). But no, you clogged up this nice thread with shit nobody besides you likes.
In short, nobody gives a shit, go back to DA and kill yourself, you autistic faggot.
>>
>>78440554
A) not OP
B) then your tumblr page, whatever
C) nobody is having a good time, everything is terrible
>>
since this is shitpost general i just wanna say im really happy with the korra book 4 artbook
it has twice as many fun extras as the book 3 book
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 500x625
>>78439553
The rock monsters took away her memories of bad shit to help her cope with her magical abilities?

Wait what

That doesn't make any sense
>>
>>78440595
lol you losers are still fighting

also you're comic really sucks and pretty much everyone here would appreciate it if you would stop posting them. they're completely derailing the original thread.
faggot
>>
File: Johan 2.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Johan 2.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
Not /co/, but I can't name a single thing he did that was even slightly wrong.
>>
>>78440708
that page is so autisticly drawn
i'm not saying to stop drawing, i'm just saying to at least learn how to draw before posting your doodles for people to judge. when people point out its shit, don't throw a hissy fit
>>
File: father.png (107 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
father.png
107 KB, 480x360
>all children everywhere are shitty, they deserve hard discipline

>>78430353
I'm sorry a special child ruined your thread OP. Take pity on him, he's retarded
>>
>>78440775
I always sided with the adults in this show. Sure they were mean, but at least they meant for the best of these kids
>>
File: Tea Time.png (2 MB, 2500x1719) Image search: [Google]
Tea Time.png
2 MB, 2500x1719
>>78440775

You didn't watch the 2 episodes where this guys backstory was retconned then retconned again

This guy was the first ever "Adult" who rebelled against a child

but then in the series finale it turns out he's Nigel's uncle
>>
>>78440791
story's shit too
lrn 2 rite
>>
>>78440833
honestly, at this point I say let the autist finish posting his comic, don't reply to his bait, and just let the fuel for his fire die down
I know, its REALLY hard not to, because by GOD its awful, but you gotta be strong
>>
>>78440866
post the rest of your comic to
>>78416106
where its at least slightly relevant. anyone who wants to continue reading you shitty comic can follow you there
>>
>>78440866
here, I can help you proofread if you need it

honestly, its actually not bad
if you dont read it
or look at it
my one criticism is it's all shit, delete it all and start over

other than that it's okay
>>
>>78440919
yeah, that's a good question, why aren't you?
my family's already asleep
>>
>>78440919
your insulting yourself here as well
>>
>>78440985
you just explained how the insult you threw at us was stupid and utterly garbage

just like your comic
>>
>>78441047
Have you seen one single person that actually wanted more of your dribble in this thread? Every single comment in regards to you right now is telling you to fuck off, so why don't you go ahead and do that already?
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (58 KB, 734x439) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
58 KB, 734x439
>hurr, nobody has posted anything in this thread since I started dumping my shitty fanfic other than to tell me to fuck off
>the thread is dead, might as well shitpost some more!
Fuck off you autistic faggot
>>
>>78441118
it's a mystery as to why it died
>>
>>78441140
It literally started to die the moment this faggot started posting.
>>
>>78441137
>can't handle when people say his comic sux
>tells other people they suck
>autistic level off the fking chars
>>
>>78441087
>>78441137
>since everyone is anonymous, they must all be the same person, there must only be one person who thinks I'm shitty! They're just a dirty troll!
the reason nobody's posting is because we're all stunned by your lack of self-awareness and your complete and total autism
>>
File: 35.jpg (209 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
209 KB, 700x700
>>78441178

Or maybe they moved on because this thread had no potential of succeeding
>>
>>78435418
>So I could legally carry a gun
>>
>>78441118
Sorry to interrupt your discussion, but is that a Garth Ennis comic?
>>
>>78441240
Fury MAX, shit's pretty good.
>>
>>78441164
Your mistaking op for yourself,you autistic cunt
>>
i think he got banned/deleted

good
>>
>>78441583
Mod or janitor doing their job fortunately, just gotta report off topic post strings like that in the future instead of arguing with the faggot
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.