[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /co/, interested in another 'leak'/speculation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
So, /co/, interested in another 'leak'/speculation thread?
A poster on reddit said one of his friends was part of a test screening of BvS in LA and is answering questions from what his friend told him:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/3y7sst/i_know_someone_who_attended_one_of_the_test/

Anything mentioned about Doomsday evolution?
>Not sure what you mean by that? Doomsday is created using Zod's body (of course), part of the Genesis Chamber and kryptonite. Apparently we see a very graphic morphing of Zod into the creature.
Like, does he evolve from what was seen in the trailer to something more like his comic book appearance?
>Oh! No, what you see is what you get.

also, was there any batfamily stuff mentioned? and is jason the dead robin?
>Jason Todd is the dead robin and is mentioned. Not sure if there's allusions to other Robins. I can ask.
>>
>>78429873
I'll bite. How much screen time does Amy Adams have as Lois Lane?
>She wasn't really covered in our discussion, but he does say she has some great scenes, especially with Luthor.

Was Flash in it?
>I was told that Flash is only in it for a brief moment. It's literally a cameo.
How did he look?
>When I mean a "brief cameo" I mean it's literally him stopping a convenience store robbery. A red and yellow blur. Back to the camera (it's not Ezra Miller). His costume is nothing like the Injustice one as many people were hoping for (thank god). But it's also not entirely just a spandex sort of deal. Classic yellow lightning bolts on the side of his head

How's the pacing of the movie?
>Friend says it drags a bit toward the middle of the second act, but really picks up and kicks ass to the end.
Also I've heard the movie starts to fall apart near the end is that true?
>No complaints about it "falling apart" near the end.
>>
>>78429908
Last question does it spend too much time setting up different things for movies to come?
>Laser focus on the conflict between Batman and Superman and just the beginnings of the Justice League. There are only a couple of cameos from other League members, Aquaman and the Flash.

What did he say was the reaction from the other people who saw it?
>No standing ovations, but there was definitely thunderous applause and people had jokingly asked to see it again.

In any case, recently articles were written about the possibility of an "end credits montage sequence" similar to the opening credits montage sequence from Watchmen. It was from HH so who knows, but, can your friend confirm/deny this?
>I'll have to ask about the montage.

How does Aquaman fit into this?
>Aquaman is like the Flash and only makes a cameo - where he's being dragged off by Argus.
Is Green Lantern mentioned in the film?
>Green Lantern is not mentioned.
Commissioner Gordon, alive or dead?
>Gordon is dead.
>>
>>78429950
What was your friends opinion of Jesse Eisenberg's Luthor?
>He loved Eisenberg. The portrayal has so many layers and we've only seen just the surface in the trailers.

These are all he answered for now.
>>
>>78429873
>No, what you see is what you get

It's over. Another reboot in 5 years.
>>
Literally "my dad works at Nintendo" tier, who gives a shit
>>
File: bc.jpg (63 KB, 648x518) Image search: [Google]
bc.jpg
63 KB, 648x518
>>78429950
>Gordon is dead.
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

you had one fucking job WB. one fucking job.
>>
I was so hyped for this movie, but those speculation threads (wheter they're real or not) are making me very afraid. I feel like I`m going to be so dissapointed by this film.
>>
>>78429873
>Oh! No, what you see is what you get.

Oh bollocks if this is true

Multiple sources like that Forbes guy have been saying that Doomsday grows his spikes.
>>
>>78429908
>Classic yellow lightning bolts on the side of his head

The side wings are classic. The side bolts are new and only started with the CW show, I think.
>>
>>78430799
nah

wings are barry

bolts are wally
>>
Sounds pretty cool, but the Doomsday grows spikes thing has been mentioned by a few bloggers who aren't Eh Maybe. So saying that's not in it makes me doubt this.
>>
>>78430986
Also the flash is just a blur cameo has been a rumour for ages, before the movie was even filmed. Makes me think it was made up and people just won't let go of it. Including that makes it sound fake.
>>
When I mean a "brief cameo" I mean it's literally him stopping a convenience store robbery. A red and yellow blur. Back to the camera (it's not Ezra Miller). His costume is nothing like the Injustice one as many people were hoping for (thank god). But it's also not entirely just a spandex sort of deal. Classic yellow lightning bolts on the side of his head (suck on that, Captain America!).

permalinkparent

[–]JamesTheGentEnchantress 2 points an hour ago

Wait, what? But Ezra is confirmed to be the Flash.

permalinkparent

[–]In_My_Own_Image 6 points an hour ago

I think OP means it was a stand-in.

permalinkparent

[–]General_Admission_[S] 1 point an hour ago

Ezra is Flash, but not the Flash in this movie.

permalinkparent

[–]vensmith93 0 points 42 minutes ago

Wally west confirmed
>>
>>78430096
Bryan Cranston would be a god tier Azz-Ares though.
>>
>>78431158
If John Hurt is well enough he'd be perfect.
>>
Dude answered very few, very basic questions. Thinking this is all BS.
>>
I really want to see this movie.
>>
>>78431692
me too thanks
>>
>>78431564
They're always full of shit. Would BvS even have test screenings? Star Wars didn't.
>>
>>78430096
Even if that redditor is full of shit, this part is very likely true
>>
>>78432157
Star Wars didn't have any because Disney was, understandably, paranoid about spoilers; that's why they didn't even show it to critics.
For most movies, including BvS I presume, that isn't a major concern so there are usually test screenings, to the best of my knowledge.
>>
File: 139464159310.jpg (51 KB, 628x492) Image search: [Google]
139464159310.jpg
51 KB, 628x492
>all these test screenings months before the release
>>
>>78431089
dumb redditors
It just means Flash doesn't show his face so it doesn't need to be Ezra in the costume
>>
12 weeks 5 days to go. I think I have a bunch of old rumors saved, should give them a look to see how they seem now that we know more.
>>
>>78432308
>Superman pretends to take a beating so he can tell government officials to fuck off.
>Does Wonder Woma have a fight with someone in the movie? Not really.
>Is Luthor bald of with hair? Hair at the beginning, bald later.
>Superman goes to shake Batman's hand, and when Superman pulls away after the shake there's a Baterang in it.
>Luthor? Pretty good. He's kinda written like a kid, but like the ten year old in Twilight Zone who could do anything. You get the real feeling that the weakest man on Earth is the only one willing to stand up to the Man of Steel.
>Superman is working with the government, it ends about ten minutes after Batman V Superman, and Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman are the League at first.
>Yes on Kryptonite.
>Wonderbat
>It opens with Supes saving people in a burning building, and there's a scene which I was laughing ecstatically with joy where he verbatim quoted his dad.
>WW came back after the Metropolis incident because she thinks Superman is a lost God or some vague thing, I think it's supposed to tie into the Fourth World. Wouldn't be surprised if that becomes the DCLAU's Infinity Gauntlet.
>Big fight is BvS. No other heroes besides Bats, Supes, and WW. Bats is 50.
>It seriously is Batman V Superman, and Justice sees its dawn. Superman finally decides what kind of man he wants to grow up to be, not a weapon or a shield, he decides to be a SUPERman. And no Doomsday.
>Superman begins by trying to depower Batman without hurting him. Ripping off his mask and cutting his power. The fight changes when Batman talks about how Superman is just being a tool so Superman begins to let Batman win because he knows he's in the right.

Clearly bullshit, we know it has Doomsday etc.
>>
>>78432355
>Superman and Batman have two fights. One in which Superman dominates Batman and one in which Batman holds his own using Kryptonite.

>Aquaman doesn't really have a substantial role. He and Cyborg get really minor cameos. The Flash doesn't show up.

>Lex Luthor seems pretty inspired by the Brian Azzarelo stories, talking about what meta-humans represent to the human race, and how Superman is the end of their accomplishments. There's a "separated by the window" scene.

>There's some sort of political subplot that ties everything together about Luthor selling weapons based on Kryptonian technology. I didn't really understand what it was all about, but it's essentially what brings Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman together.

>Wonder Woman's role isn't very big. Perry White and Martha Kent are barely in it.

>No Doomsday. In the end Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman end up fighting robots.

>Superman is still the focus. Movie is all about his place in the world and the people accepting him.

>There aren't many surprising twists and turns, a good deal of leaks have actually been on-point.

>There's no direct lead to Justice League yet, just a very subtle reference. Seems that might change.

>The complete footage they got clocks at roughly 3 hours and 25 minutes give or take.

Again bullshit.
>>
>>78432240
>all these test screenings months before the release
That's when they're done and what test screenings are for. They screen a certain cuts for random audience members and adjust the film accordingly if there's generally a negative response from the audiences. Test screenings got Loki cut from AoU's Thor pool scene because it confused audience members and made them think Loki was behind Ultron. Test screenings got the ending to Scott Pilgrim changed because they didn't like the original ending. And so on, and so forth.
>>
>>78432355
>Superman goes to shake Batman's hand, and when Superman pulls away after the shake there's a Baterang in it.
>Luthor? Pretty good. He's kinda written like a kid, but like the ten year old in Twilight Zone who could do anything. You get the real feeling that the weakest man on Earth is the only one willing to stand up to the Man of Steel.

Too bad. I really enjoyed this.
>>
>>78432492
It's already been confirmed that they aren't doing test screenings. They got the MPAA approval, the movie is done, it's just waiting for release now. They aren't making any changes at this point.
>>
The leaker with the fat girlfriend was more convincing
>>
>>78432525
Yeah good point.
>>
>>78432533
He made a fake article to back up his bullshit, nice trolling.
>>
>>78430699
In an older thread an anon who claimed to have seen the movie on an advanced screening said that Doomsday indeed grows spikes on his arms when Wonder Woman chops off them with the sword and more on his face when Superman slams his head on the ground.
>>
>>78432562
Yeah no shit, I said "convincing" not true. Both of these are bullshit
>>
File: 1449625808179.gif (333 KB, 289x149) Image search: [Google]
1449625808179.gif
333 KB, 289x149
https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/3y6fxh/rumor_batman_v_superman_getting_very_positive/

>"From what I'm hearing, BVS delivers the goods. It's a good movie, can be a little dark at times (to which we all surely say "hell yes"), delivers the action, what the audience wannt and everything the fans wanna see."
>dark
Oh, that word again.
>>
>>78432829
What's wrong with dark? Better than the Marvel movies where they maim and murder with a wink and a smile.
>>
File: 1448849159413.jpg (95 KB, 835x708) Image search: [Google]
1448849159413.jpg
95 KB, 835x708
>>78432829
>>
>>78433535
How about showing superheroes in color marvel? Too grimdark.
>>
>>78433535
Both of those look like shit.

"based" Russos cannot into Cinematography.
>>
>>78433654
This has been a problem for all the marvel movies, they all look like bad tv. Snyder/Fong at least know how to make stuff look cinematic.
>>
I'm still trying to understand why they are doing Doomsday instead of Bizarro.
>>
>>78433892
Why would they do Bizarro?
>>
>>78433892
Bizarro takes way more setup and is also a lot weirder than Doomsday.
Doomsday has always been a plot device instead of a character, and that's how they're using him now.
>>
>>78433752
The last trailer looks dope as hell, except for the last scene which looks unfinished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fis-9Zqu2Ro
>>
>>78433892
If you believe the rumors, they're doing both. Lex uses Zod's body as a base, clones it, and modifies it to look like Clark. But somewhere down the line, a genetic modification instilled in every Kryptonian at birth (aside from Clark, since he's natty) causes him to transform into Doomsday.

Apparently, these Kryptonians hate cloning too, and these genetic mods prevent it. I imagine the effects of yellow sunlight make it worse, which would explain why this clone undergoes such a radical transformation.

Of course, that guy could have been full of shit. But if he's not, I like it.
>>
>>78433892
like forever evil bizzaro? that'd be great. maybe they can make clones/creations lex's new plan. kinda like how it was always about LAND!!!!! Now CLONES!!!!! EVERY MOVIE I WANT CLONES
>>
>>78429873
>Jason Todd is the dead robin and is mentioned. Not sure if there's allusions to other Robins. I can ask.

Dropped like hot garbage
>>
>>78432525
>It's already been confirmed that they aren't doing test screenings
source?
>>
>>78437210
Why? Jason Todd is always the dead Robin you moron.
>>
>>78433892
Bizarro is not a threat that requires Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman.
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 1042x777) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 1042x777
>>78433892
Bizarro will be introduced in the Forever Evil movie.
>>
>>78430631

How? Any time we get these threads the information is completely different
>>
>>78433654

The airport fight just looks like the Anchorman brawl to me

"Como Estan, Bitches! The New Avengers are here!"
>>
>>78437210

We all know you'll still watch so why bother saying "dropped"
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.