[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask Charlie to get a Christmas tree >he comes back with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: lucy.png (128 KB, 502x558) Image search: [Google]
lucy.png
128 KB, 502x558
>ask Charlie to get a Christmas tree
>he comes back with a fucking twig

Why is this nigga so stupid? Smmfh
>>
File: pissed chuck.png (522 KB, 493x504) Image search: [Google]
pissed chuck.png
522 KB, 493x504
Better that then the shitty pink piece of tin you told me to get, you fucking cunt.
>>
SOME VELVET MORNING
WHEN I'M STRAIGHT
>>
Maybe if you let him kick your black ass implant for once and stop stealing his unemployment checks, maybe that Bumperlips would show his hush mode more
>>
Shut the fuck up butch

Your brother could have been shooting crops on tables of green instead of porcelains of white and you don't give a shit.
>>
Just let him kick the ball, Lucy
>>
At least he brought you a christmas tree, you bitch.
>>
TCB
>>
>>78425119
Because you have a smelly pussy.
>>
I'm slowly becoming obsessed with Peanuts.
>>
>>78425119
Bitch please you think snow comes up from the ground
>>
>>78425119
>>
>>78426599
And at least he went with an authentic tree instead of that aluminum shit.
>>
>>78427394
My nigga
>>
File: EasterBeaglePeppermintAndChuck.jpg (22 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
EasterBeaglePeppermintAndChuck.jpg
22 KB, 300x225
YOU ARE THE MOTHERFUCKING ACE OF SPAAAAAAADES CHARLIE BROWN
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.