[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 799x452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 799x452
Is this origin too dark?
>>
>>78422074
Death is a natural part of life.

No, this origin is prfctly fine.
>>
>>78422074
It's not. I'm sick and tired about the tmnt made for kids because of toys selling. People who don't read IDW tmnt and read Marvel shits instead deserve a bullet in the head.
>>
What is this, though? They get reincarnated as turtles and a rat?
>>
>>78423072
yeah which is fucking retarded
>>
>>78423072
>>78423084

Kek. That's rich.
>>
>>78422074
Nope. It's better than a man mutated into a rat or a mutated ex-pet of a dead man deciding to fuck up the lives of 4 now-sentient humanoid turtles by brainwashing and weaponizing them in his selfish-ass quest for revenge for something that had nothing to do with them. This way, they were BORN invested. Less morally shitty of Splinter this way. Dammit, the rule34 fan in me still is dying to see Splinter unable to control his reproductive urges and just pouncing on April.
>>
>>78423084
No it's not. It's a good idea and this has been intelligently developed. When you rebooting a franchise like TMNT you should add new ideas.
>>
>>78423135
Reincarnation is the dumbest idea to go to.
>>
>>78423160
>not muh tmnt
Sorry it hit your autism.
>>
>>78422074
only because of crying mikey

stop those tears bro you know what you did

if you cry i cry
>>
>>78423160
>Reincarnation is the dumbest idea to go to.
Because a rat who learned karate from his owner stumbling upon a group of baby turtles and being mutated by a mysterious ooze and all becoming kung fu warriors is SO much more believable
>>
>>78423987
Not him, but i don't think he was complaining about the believability of this.
>>
>>78422074
Would it be too dark for the shows? Maybe. But for IDW, it set the tone. I honestly wish they were a bit more willing to kill characters off, for a while the feud felt like a game of ping pong.
>>
>>78423987
I don't think Ninjitsu counts as Kung Fu.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.