[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POD a cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1450913055000.jpg (164 KB, 1200x1045) Image search: [Google]
1450913055000.jpg
164 KB, 1200x1045
POD a cute
>>
>>78420594
shes a lesbian robot
>>
>>78420594
User status: Not okay.
>>
I really anticipate whatever Ewing is going to do with her. I like how he's clearly focusing on character development; hope the book lasts for a long while.
>>
>>78420594
Can POD beat black bolt, sentry, or thanos?
>>
>>78421669
Probably Black Bolt. Full extent of her power hasn't been shown yet.
>>
>>78420594
I really hate this trend for introducing new characters who are horrifically, world-endingly powerful.
>>
>>78420594
What makes anyone think that POD is powerful?
>>
>>78422112
She survived the destruction of two entire universes. She took out the entire Avengers.
>>
>>78422119
>She took out the entire Avengers
Wow what an accomplishment

I would post the page where some villain says >I have single handedly taken out the Avengers
to which Silver Surface responds
>Who hasn't
But I don't have it
>>
>>78422119
>She survived the destruction of two entire universes
When?
>She took out the entire Avengers
not much of an accomplishment and it was one of those ones where everybody goes down easy as fuck.
>thor and hyperion get taken out by a blast that didn't even destroy the block
>>
>>78422179
That was Cable bragging about taking on the Avengers.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.