[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/swr/ - Star Wars: Rebels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96
File: HanSolo&ChewbaccaTFA.jpg (104 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
HanSolo&ChewbaccaTFA.jpg
104 KB, 1920x800
Life Day - Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
http://www.swbooks.co.uk/updates/release.htm

>Newest Rebels Recon Episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JrVry8kgyw

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

>Star Wars: Uprising: (/swr/ Cartel: Loth-Cats)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpW6fOEvuSg
http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?568108-Newx-s-New-Player-Guide

>Star Wars: Commander: (/swr/ Squad: Empire - SheevSquad)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUD2JkBxIJo

>Canon Guide: (Timeline coming soon)
http://imgur.com/a/wnoIs

>Star Wars /co/ Booru:
starwars.booru.org

>Download links: (Books, Comics, Rebels, Films, etc)
http://pastebin.com/nWsKtSya
>>
File: Splatoon.png (15 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Splatoon.png
15 KB, 600x600
Happy Life Day, /swg/

A small gift.
>>
are the new comics generally good?
>>
Will we ever learn the fate of the Jam Crew?
>>
>>78419369
>Anakin used his Kraken
>Obi Wan uses his Killer Whail and kills him
>Anakin tosses his controller halfway across the room
>I HATE YOU
>>
File: HAYDEN-1.jpg (75 KB, 1132x849) Image search: [Google]
HAYDEN-1.jpg
75 KB, 1132x849
http://makingstarwars.net/2015/12/the-force-ghost-of-anakin-skywalker-was-proposed-to-be-in-the-force-awakens/

>Anakin's ghost was originally planned to appear in TFA.
>Rumors of Hayden Christensen being trained for some role in Episode 8
>>
File: HAYDEN-2.jpg (42 KB, 1132x849) Image search: [Google]
HAYDEN-2.jpg
42 KB, 1132x849
>>78419385
Thoughts?

Also, reposted from last thread.
>>
>>78419373
The better way to answer this is, none of them are bad. GOOD however, is certainly up to opinion, but a lot of people like Vader/Kanan/Lando.

>>78419385
>>78419387
I hear Rian Johnson is fond of the Prequels, so maybe Anakin really will show up in Episode 8.

Would be nice pottery with Episode 5's first appearance of Force Ghosts, too.
>>
>>78419376
They're dead anon, they perished when the Star Destroyer holding Kanan lost it's engines due to an errant lightsaber.
>>
Rey better get rekt in Episode 8 like Bruce when he faced Bane the first time in TDKR.
>>
>>78419387

I won't lie, that'd be one hell of a visual to see on the screen.
>>
>>78419289
>>78419293
this would be amazing if pulled off right
cause like there isnt a character in the current canon and only a few in EU maybe who knows that its like to fall and come back
telling Kylo Ren how not worth it the whole thing is and how the power he receives wont replace the burn for the people he loses as hes face phases in and out of mechanics
>>
>>78419387
It'd just be a little weird, considering that Anakin turned back to the Light when he died. So I'm not sure why it would be a back and forth between Vader.
>>
>>78419387
I want force ghost Anakin. The whole concept of him going back forth between Vader and Anakin seems cool to me.
>>
>>78419385
I'm all for this. Hayden Christensen gets a shot at redeeming himself. Vader doesn't get a get-out-of-jail-free card just because he did a good deed moments before death.
>>
>>78419427
Agreed, I'd love it for Hayden to come back.
>>
I can already picture the rage from the people who already hate Hayden's appearance at the end of RotJ.

Bring it on.
>>
>>78419382
those are the correct specials they would gravitate towards.
>>
File: starwarsVI_6046.jpg (101 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
starwarsVI_6046.jpg
101 KB, 1920x816
>>78419385
>>78419387
Anakin's ghost will probably appear, but I don't see them going with this split idea. Anakin was pretty clearly back to his good self from late TCW/early RotS. Vader was redeemed and died, and then Anakin returned to live on.
>>
>>78419422
Judging by those pictures, it seems more like Anakin's Ghost may not always be genuine, and may sometimes be more akin to Darth Bane in TCW, some kind of Sith imprint left on a place tainted by the dark side.

It'd be cool if there was a kind of guessing game for the audience, where we get to try figure out which scenes have Anakin's REAL ghost, and which are tainted dark side visions that Kylo is hallucinating.
>>
>>78419385
>>78419387
>Anakin was going to appear in TFA
>Materializes just to see Kylo throwing a temper tantrum
>Just stands there and watches
>Obi-Wan appears behind him
>"Just talk to him."
>"Obi Wan, he's insane."
>"You know, you were once like that."
>Kylo is caressing Vader's helmet
>"No. No. No! No."
>"Anakin-"
>"NO!"
>>
>>78419385
Yes please, especially seeing how obsessed Kylo is with Vader.

Hayden may be shit but he does make sense to be playing Anakin. Yoda and Obi-Wan should show up at some point also.
>>
File: gyG6CZs.png (333 KB, 622x420) Image search: [Google]
gyG6CZs.png
333 KB, 622x420
>>78419439
Me too, but I don't know why HE would ever want to come back after how people have shit on him for being Anakin for 13 years. Why would he ever want to do that again?
>>
>>78419385
Man, Luke looks great in that image. Shame they didn't go with that.
>>
Regarding Hayden's ghost:

Am I the only one not really bothered with it? I mean, I totally get the hate, but I think it's a nice dose of pottery.
>>
>>78419458
>One is Snoke trying to keep Kylo
>One is the real Anakin
>>
>>78419453
Reminder that this is clear evidence that the Force doesn't consider Tusken Raiders as people. Anakin got to revert to his younger self, POST his slaughtering of the Sandpeople and their children.
>>
>>78419484
How do you know it's post?
>>
>>78419458
It would be a cool way for Snoke to control Kylo.
>>
>>78419477
In RotJ? No, its fine.

Common complaint: "Luke wouldn't recognize him!"

Luke wouldn't recognize the older Anakin either. Also makes no sense that the guy still has his limbs and hair.

Filoni explains it better in the TCW Season 6 QnA episode on Force Ghosts.

>>78419490
I assume so because of Anakin's hair, lack of Padawan braid, and the scar on his eye. It seems to me that he reverted back to himself shortly before Episode 3 happened.
>>
>>78419477
I'm not bothered by it at all.

>>78419484
Tusken Raiders were slaughtering savages, that's why.

>>78419490
Because he resembles his late-TCW(which never made it to finalized animation, would've appeared first in the Utapau arc)/Revenge of the Sith self, not his Attack of the Clones self?
>>
>>78419406
Them being on the same prisoner list does not mean they are in the same prison.
>>
>>78419514
It's the same guy, he resembles both of them. Unless there's the scar, but I don't see it.
>>
>>78419458
Ah, I see. Yea I can see that working out. I'd hope Vader's specter would be hard on him. Vader never seemed the type to be uplifting to others.

>>78419471
If Hayden is who I know from earlier interviews and press screenings, he is a big nerd and enjoys acting. If he is unsure of the role because of the crappy side of the fanbase, I hope some one from the crew tells him what an amazing opportunity it would be. The guy is great in the Prequels (it's the dialogue).
>>
>>78419514
>His selfless sacrifice allowed his spirit to be preserved in the Force by his former mentors

Isn't that kinda bullshit? That goes against everything else we know about Force ghosts.
>>
>>78419458
>One is Kylo's twisted obsession with Vader manifested into life by the Dark side
>The other is the real Anakin desperately clinging onto his sanity
>Kylo is occasionally seen talking with an invisible force when making decisions or when he's alone (The Dark Side manifestation of Vader)
>No one can see it so they think he's losing his mind (Which he is)
>But occasionally Force ghost Anakin, the real Anakin, will try and persuade him to the light. This one people can see
>Throughout the whole movie he's just having conversations with his version of Vader and the real Anakin
>This the inner conflict he has with the Light and the Dark
>>
>>78419538
We don't know anything about force ghosts. Whenever someone asks how to do it the answer is always "I'll tell you later bro." Source: ROTS and those last TCW episodes.
>>
>>78419538
Anakin becoming a Ghost is one of the things they are yet to explain. I have a feeling that it's probably going to be brushed off as "free entry because Chosen One".

Everyone else had to work for it, and even poor Qui-Gon didn't get a physical body. He's just a disembodied voice (who only got a physical ghost on the literal force planet)

I like to imagine Qui-gon was there, invisible at the end of RotJ like "screw you guys, I'm going to haunt Jar Jar."
>>
>>78419547
I... I want this. A lot.
>>
So I'm watching Episode 1 and I just realized the whole time my reaction is just 'Oh ok so the Trade Federation did this and now they're going to protect Padme harder, makes sense.' Like I'm reading a history book or something and not watching a movie that I should be enjoying.

Plus the structure of the movie feels fucking weird, like in every single place they're there for too long. It feels almost like it should have been a little 12 issue comic book and not a movie. I'm even imagining the cut offs for issues as I'm watching it like the final panel of one being Palpatine's hologram flickering off on Naboo, or them turning the power on in the ship right as that fish thing pops up, or Anakin finally fixing his podracer and saying "It's working! It's working!"
>>
>>78419597
Also to clarify I'm not watching it for the first time. My post could have implied that.
>>
>>78419526
AotC Anakin was a padawan, had no scar, and had short hair with a ponytail.

RotS Anakin was a Jedi Knight, had longer hair, and had a scar(it's visible there).

Anakin is a different person from AotC to RotS.

>>78419538
Not really. We don't know exactly "how" Force Ghosts come to be. The closest we've gotten is the Yoda episodes from Season 6 of TCW and the end of RotS, but, like>>78419561 said, it's basically an "I'll teach you how"

Here's all the info we know about Force spirits:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_spirit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKWDZaxUoMg
>>
Watched it the 3rd time.

Yeah, it's ROTS tier for me.
>>
>>78419619
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
>>
>>78419638
Revenge of the Sith is okay.
>>
>>78419612
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKWDZaxUoMg
>"A-Ah! Y-Yes Leeland! Darn, you figured it out!"
Man, hanging out with Filoni and the Story Group would be so much fun. Just talking Star Wars and putting pieces together like that.
>>
>>78419514

I'm more bothered that he's dressed in Jedi robes we have never seen him wear before.
>>
>>78419638
My rating: V > IV > VI > VII = ROTS > TPM > AOTC
>>
>>78419597
Also something else that I noticed is they initially treat OT characters like they're going to be easter eggs but then turn them into fleshed out characters anyways. Like at some point this movie didn't have all these characters from the OT but they added them in because they were too lazy to make new characters. Seriously watch the scene where they get on that silver ship on Naboo, Jar Jar walks into a room and R2 beeps at him. Then it immediately cuts to Obi-Wan and everyone trying to fly the ship away from Naboo as if R2 being there was supposed to be a little easter egg even though he becomes an important character in the rest of the movie. Then the part where Anakin says "Come to my room, I'll show you 3PO!" Again when Obi-Wan says "Master Yoda doesn't even have a count that high."
>>
>>78419672
You gotta' remember, Lucas was building the film in a way that newer fans could watch it first and be introduced to these characters as if it was for the first time.
>>
>>78419505
Lack of recognition always seemed a silly argument given Luke could just sense it through the Force. Also the healed Darth Vader who showed up as a ghost wasn't the same as the pale leathery potato head found under the helmet that Luke hadn't even seen for very long.
>>
>>78419471
People had been shitting on him for a few years already when he said he'd be willing to play Anakin in TCW. Obviously that didn't happen, but he's never really expressed any bitterness towards the role itself.
>>
File: 1450333338520.png (880 KB, 1524x900) Image search: [Google]
1450333338520.png
880 KB, 1524x900
You get any Star Wars related gifts?

>Ultimate Star Wars
>C-3PO Funko Pop
>>
File: 163745.jpg (23 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
163745.jpg
23 KB, 300x450
Psst, anon...

Want some death sticks?
>>
>>78419990
I got two posters if that's anything
For myself
>>
>>78419990
So far just some Star Wars candy.

Though I might be getting the Star Wars bundle on Steam with some Steam $ I got. Still deciding since I already own most of the games on disc.
>>
>>78419990
Nothing yet. Day isn't over, have family to see.

Got one of my cousins some Star Wars Lego. The Grievous/Obi-Wan Wheel Chase set.
>>
>>78420031
think of the sales, anon
>>
>>78420110
That's why I'm waiting. It's currently on salve for like $22 since the Steam Christmas Sale is going on, but I wanna see if it'll go any lower.

I'm also leaning more towards buying Universe Sandbox2, because it looks like a lot of fun
>>
>>78420131
it won't
>>
File: 1451005002535.jpg (264 KB, 657x952) Image search: [Google]
1451005002535.jpg
264 KB, 657x952
How do you want your Republic, pham?
>>
>>78420031
I already got myself the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series bundle, hard to argue against four games + an expansion pack for six bucks.
>>
>>78419990
2016 calendar
And my sister bough me a lightsaber (with my money)
That's it afaik
>>
>>78419458
That'd be cool, but I'm having a hard time visualizing how they could flesh out that idea while keeping a fast pace and developing the actual plotlines.
>>
>>78420185
That is a good deal. Might just go with that if I end up buying the SW games on Steam.
>>
>>78420193
Which lightsaber?
>>
>>78419990
Only my parents give me gifts and all they ever get me is money or clothes but they didn't get me anything this year.

I'll get something for myself thoughI'll probably end up commissioning something from a guy who makes replicas out of cardboard and other common materials, if he's still even in the business.
>>
>>78420193
>2016 calendar
Holy shit I forgot to buy one of those
>>
>>78420193
How are toy lightsabers these days anyways? When I was a kid I had this really awesome one of Luke's RotJ lightsaber that looked really great when lit up and made lightsaber clash noises whenever you whacked someone or something with it.
>>
>>78420201
>keeping a fast pace
I would like the good old slow pace to come back desu.
>>
>>78420214
Luke's
>>78420245
Idk I haven't used it yet. It's still the night of Christmas Eve for me.
It's probably one of the cheaper ones? They don't light up or anything but they collapse.
>>
>>78420304
Which one? I know that the lightsaber they call the black series Force FX Luke's Saber is actually Anakin's blue saber, because I saw it in Barnes and Noble When I bought the Black Series Force FX Kylo Ren saber
>>
>>78419990
An Imperial Raider for x-wing.
>>
>>78419385
>>78419427
>>78419439

Dub him with Matt Lanter and then we'll talk
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>78419385
>msw was 40% accurate for TFA, and all of that was in the clips from trailers
>people still buy into this click-bait schlock
Dissapointing.
>>
>>78420155
I don't want it. Those poor sith were oppressed by the Jedi for thousands of years so it's only fair that the Republic get cucked by a Sith Empire. Boy do I love multiculturalism.
>>
>>78420304
>be a kid
>close to the release of RotS
>with my parents in a mall
>walk by the toystore
>decide I really want a lightsaber
>beg my parents for the money
>actually a fair amount because toy prices are fucked up where I live
>parents give in and hand me the money
>run into the store
>pick Windu's lightsaber because I think he's the coolest and purple sabers are rad as fuck
>walk out happy as fuck with my new toy
>parehnts want me to show them what I bought
>proudly show them the hilt, pull the button down and show them how the saber expands
>it doesn't light up or make a sound or anything
>parents stare in disbelief
>"doesn't it do anything else?"
>"uh, no"
>parents mad as fuck that they just spent a bunch of cash on a useless chunk of plastic
>barely speak to me for days
>to this day I still display it in my room and ocassionally play with it
>>
>>78420364
>and all of that was in the clips from trailers
After MSW said it. Also these are the same people who managed to get an actual script for the movie like a month before release so if they didn't have insider info then they have it now.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 600x375
>>78420386
Unless the spoiler articles came out several months, 3 or more, before trailers were released, it's not infeasible for one of the trailer editors to have leaked info from the teaser, since each scene was /mostly/ inconsequential when viewed out of order. If all there is is "well it can't be proven either way, therefore fuck you muh msw is God" then so be it, but don't bullshit me.
>just because they were wrong doesn't mean it's excepted that they'll be wrong again
That's exactly what it means.
Said it before, I'll say it again. Looking forward to it being 60% bullshit again almost as much as I am episode 8.
See you guys then, I guess. There's not much more to be said until more "leaks" come out. Just don't pour too much faith in a rumor based conjecture website, fellows, you might make an ass of yourself come showtime, like last week.
>>
>>78420386
Their trailer descriptions weren't exactly 100%, though. They were at best 60-70%, which is really generous since a lot of the descriptions were things like "a shot of the Millennium Falcon flying" without any specifics.
>>
File: Star-Wars-BB-8-Droid.jpg (76 KB, 882x681) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-BB-8-Droid.jpg
76 KB, 882x681
>>78420386
S-should I?
>>
>>78420469
Didn't mean to quote senpaitachi
>>
>>78420469
>doesn't actually function as a magic 8 ball
what's the point?
>>
>>78420443
MSW only started getting really accurate in the last 7-8 months or so anyway. For a long time Jason Ward has reported a lot of bullshit as well, some of it being second-hand garbage from Latino Review of Star Wars Underworld (sometimes adding "I don't know about that but click through anyway" or at times "my source says this is pretty close!) and sometimes reporting things from his own insiders that don't add up.

Let's not forget that he also had a habit of adding in his own speculation, which was almost always wrong (personal favorites being "Luke is evil" "Ematt and Leia are Poe's parents" and "Max Von Sydow is Boba Fett"), or that his leaks regarding the spinoffs have been pretty lackluster to the point of likely being guesswork.
>>
>>78420532
The guy also swore up and down that Rey would be a Solo (real name Kira Solo), then like a month before release suddenly backtracked with "oh, I guess her parentage is up for debate!"

Not clear if he had been wrong this whole time or if it was an idea present in development that was changed, but either way it was funny watching him try to save face and even his own comments section was all "wtf dude." Kira being a codename or an early name for Rey at least seems likely since at least one display piece at a convention had the name Kira, but that's still not evidence that she was going to be a Solo.
>>
File: 888.jpg (491 KB, 1000x1708) Image search: [Google]
888.jpg
491 KB, 1000x1708
>>78419990
>>
File: image.gif (1022 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1022 KB, 500x250
>>78420564
>>78420532
>I'm not alone
Thank the force.
Also:
>7-8 months
So long after the first trailer came out.
I fucking knew it.
This is the part, my friends, where we throw our heads back in laughter!
>>
>>78420318
Oh man, I dunno. I just know she got me Luke's saber, but she wouldn't know the difference between Anakin's blue one and Luke's green one if they are both marked as his.
>>78420384
I remember one Christmas, before RotS probably, my parents got me Anakin's lightsaber, one of the fancy ones that light up and shit. I thought that was the coolest thing ever. I don't really remember it though. Like I know I had it but I have no memory of playing with it ever.
>>
>>78420601
well the big difference is that Anakin's has the blue blade and the black stripey bits at the bottom of the handle, and Luke's has the green blade and doesn't have the black stripey bits
Haven't you seen it? Or did the surprise get spoiled for you?
>>
>>78420614
No I haven't seen it yet. Like I said, she bought it with my money and she gave me the receipt so....
I'm hoping it's Luke's (green one).
>>
>>78419990
I got a two dollar BB 8 racecar from the parents as a joke gift since we just saw the movie. And I love it.
>>
>>78420469
You should, one of the coolest things I bought in a while. I had it since it came out and I don't regret it.
>>
>>78419422

He could be switching back and forth between forms just to make a point, you know.
>>
>>78419990
I got the red and white book trilogy, a RD-D2 Pez, A Darth Vader Mug. Plus a Lego Tie Fighter Advanced.
>>
>>78420583
Anymore like these?
>Get in the ship, Finnji.
>>
>>78419373
Im going to preface this by saying im not super into comic books. The last run of comics I read was the joe kelly run of deadpool years ago. Before that was spiderman/venom/spawn/x-men when I was like 7-10 years old. So take what I say with a grain of salt I guess. Any way. I got a collection of Vader books (1-6) as a Christmas present from my fiance. I have mixed feelings about it. It seems kind of odd. Having to prove himself again to palpatine kind of takes away his "badassness". Like it seems he is a lesser Vader from the movies. That's the best I can describe it at least. Also The action/fighting seems a little light to. I like some of the support characters (triple zero) even though deep down I know they are stupid. I dunno they are worth a read I think. I actually do like it so far.
>>
Anyone kind of disappointed that the start of the Rebel Alliance wasn't part of Vader's plan like in TFU?

I found it cool that he was using both Starkiller and fooling Palpatine into thinking it was it was to help him when he was just creating a Clone Wars situation to destabilize the Empire and take over.

So pretty much taking a page out of Palpatine's playbook.
>>
>>78420629
I agree. Luke's saber is so much cooler than the legendary weapon used to murder babies
>>78421025
Vader failed Palpatine on Mustafar. He lost a huge chunk of his potential there, and Sheev had to bail him out.
He failed him again on the Death Star, losing an extremely important strategic asset.
Vader had not been a very good apprentice, and, from a legacy point of view, may now be unable to surpass his master, which is the entire fucking point of the Rule of Two established by Darth Bane. (yes, he's a big guy).
>>
File: TJ4q2kV.png (411 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
TJ4q2kV.png
411 KB, 500x587
>>
>>78421069
Why didn't they let Phasma do it?
>>
>>78421300
They underestimated how much the internet would like TR-8R
>>
>>78419387
>The reason Luke is this whole new entity
what
>>
>>78421331
Luke is a Gray Jedi. He is not a Sith, but he is not a Prequel Jedi either. He accepts that there is a dark side within him, rather than suppressing and ignoring it.
>>
>>78419387
> The reason Luke is this whole new entity is because he was the first to acknowledge his own dark side - that it was not separate from him.

Holy shit what? We literally Revan now?
>>
>>78421352
This is seriously where they're going to go with Luke in Episode 8?

>Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.

but now you can just accept the dark like that.
>>
>>78421331
Luke follows his own path
apparently it didn't work so great when he tried to teach it
>>78421368
Reven and Kyle, yeah
>>
>>78421369
What's the problem ? There's a difference between accepting that there is dark within oneself and "starting down the dark path".

If the Jedi Order had acknowledged that fact and trained the jedis in that regard maybe Anakin wouldn't have fallen.
>>
>>78419385
>>78419387

More of these anyone? Cool stuff.
>>
>>78421369
To be fair, Luke was the one who proved that someone could be brought back from the dark. His refusal to kill his father (despite Obi-Wan and Yoda's insistence) and his appeal to his father's inner good were what brought Anakin back from the dark side. Luke proved that it doesn't dominate your destiny forever and that there is a way back.

That said, I don't think that necessarily means Luke will start teaching some weird hybrid form or even be a "gray Jedi." I think he'll still teach the Jedi way as the ones before him did, just not as rigid and avoiding some of the mistakes the old order made (such as their stance on attachments).
>>
File: 1442223952429.gif (2 MB, 352x288) Image search: [Google]
1442223952429.gif
2 MB, 352x288
>>78421414
>jedis
>>
File: 17s0lyp2hhgh6jpg.jpg (12 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
17s0lyp2hhgh6jpg.jpg
12 KB, 400x300
>>78419459
>NOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>78419992
Yes, fuck. Anything to deaden my connection to the force awakens.
>>
So we aren't getting any DLC from the prequels or TFA for Battlefront.
What will the 4 new heroes and new maps be then?
>>
>>78421414
This has been an idea that's been hovering around since KotOR II at least (and probably earlier than that) is that maybe the reason so many of the serious dark side threats throughout have been former Jedi is because the teachings of the Jedi Order are flawed and foster the conditions that created Sith like Exar Kun, Revan, and Vader.
>>
>>78421570
The Jedi were so frequently purged in the old EU that you'd think they'd have learned their lesson way before Order 66
>>
>>78421414
>There's a difference between accepting that there is dark within oneself and "starting down the dark path".

No. There fucking isn't. Either you don't allow dark within oneself influence your actions, in which case whatever mind games you play with yourself are irrelevant. Or you do, in which case you start down the dark path. Like observably.

All the bullshit about somehow achieving peace with oneself by acknowledging darkness within oneself (instead of being properly horrified by it and becoming more determined to reject it) is an artifact of fuckawful Eastern philosophies that ultimately boiled down to justifyng doing whatever the fuck you want to do. Bringing more of those into Star Wars cannot improve Star Wars in any way. They arleady shat up the setting to the point a Jedi cannot even explain why murdering kids (for the sake of getting more Dark Side juice) is wrong.

>If the Jedi Order had acknowledged that fact and trained the jedis in that regard maybe Anakin wouldn't have fallen.

Anakin wouldn't have fallen had he been adequately horrified by the extent of darkness he's carrying within himself. Easy acceptance of his very first murderous outburst both by himself and by Padme (who directly signed her own death warrant by that) was what enabled his fall.

Anakin ALSO wouldn't have fallen, at least not in the same way, had he been actually fucking following teachings of the Jedi Order. Because those at least were spot-on regarding the danger of attachments. Anakin's situation is often misread as his internal feelings love conflicting with external pressure of the Jedi Order. But he was free to quit the Order. Membership was voluntary. The conflict that put him in a bind was between two incompatible attachments: to his role of Jedi war hero and his love for Padme.
>>
>>78421604
taoism is canon, anon
>>
>>78421564
Chewbacca, Kenobi, Lando and Yoda. And if they want villains I guess Tarkin, Bossk, IG-88, Dengar or Greedo
>>
>>78421604

I see what you're getting at with Anakin's slaughter of the sand people and such, but I think the idea of acknowledging and advertising the darkness has less to do with "it's okay if I do terrible things" and more with "it's okay that I'm angry sometimes so long as I recognize it and deal with it properly."

So it's not that Anakin was right to kill anyone, but that it's okay that he was pissed off. He just dealt with his anger badly because his two main mentors provided no middle ground context or advice and he wanted to be a jedi and a husband/father.

At the end of ROTJ, Luke recognized his anger towards his father, realized he was repeating the same mistakes, took a deep breath, and backed the fuck off.
>>
>>78421570
Exar Kun isn't fair, he's a really bad egg from the start. Now, allowing him to manipulate and build his own evil order like Revan? Yeah, that's the Jedi's fault.
>>
>>78416554
>>78416554
>racist extragalactic torture klingons are anywhere near as bad as the Crystal Star

Why do people hate Crystal Star so much? Isn't that the one where Luke infiltrates some cult worshiping an extradimensional entity?

I remember reading it as a kid and other than Luke fighting that thing I don't know what the big deal is. I don't see how that's worse than a race of beings immune to the Force and use lightsaber proof weapons and armor and shootin gblackhole guns while engineering xenomorphs that spray nerve gas instead of acid
>>
>>78419394
I like to see what Rian will do with the prequel ideas in the sequel trilogy. Maybe involves Clones and uprising Jedi order led by Luke.
>>
Were the Republic and Empire separate countries in TFA? Or was one a small rebellious group within the other?
>>
File: 1444814922121.jpg (123 KB, 840x615) Image search: [Google]
1444814922121.jpg
123 KB, 840x615
>>78419422
Actually would be cool in a way it wasn't really his ghost but something his master is projecting to trick him be a really good mind fuck there for kylo.
>>
File: tumblr_nzul37xey31r132p7o2_1280.jpg (477 KB, 1280x1812) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzul37xey31r132p7o2_1280.jpg
477 KB, 1280x1812
>>
File: tumblr_nzul37xey31r132p7o4_1280.jpg (651 KB, 1280x1812) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzul37xey31r132p7o4_1280.jpg
651 KB, 1280x1812
>>
File: tumblr_nzul37xey31r132p7o1_1280.jpg (363 KB, 1280x1812) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzul37xey31r132p7o1_1280.jpg
363 KB, 1280x1812
>>
File: tumblr_nzul37xey31r132p7o3_1280.jpg (436 KB, 918x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzul37xey31r132p7o3_1280.jpg
436 KB, 918x1920
>>
>>78421741
>>78421748
Cute. I mean BB-8 was plenty cute enough to begin with but that's pretty cute.
>>
QUICKLY, EVERYONE, TELL ME WHAT THE YOUR FAVOURITE PART OF THE FORCE AWAKENS AND YOUR FAVOURITE NEW CHARACTER!
>>
>>78421369
>>Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.
You ALWAYS have Dark Side in you, dummy. Starting down the dark path means to go full dark side.
>>
>>78421755
I don't know why people thought BB-8 was giving Finn the finger. It had just helped him out so I don't know why it'd try for a hostile gesture
>>
Is Snoke actually really really big or just the hologram?
I want a giant sith.
>>
>>78421810
BB-8 AND POE
>>
>>78421810
I REALLY LIKED THE PART KYLO REN WAS TALKING TO THE VADER HELMET JUST BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE VADER BUT I THINK THE SCENE WHERE FINN AND REY MEET AGAIN AND HUG IS REALLY SWEET AND CUTE AND I LIKE IT A LOT

I REALLY LIKE BB-8
>>
>>78421837
He's a big guy
>>
>>78419990
Only cash.

I'm going to get the Lego FO transporter next week though. I don't care that it's just a gray box, it reminds me of a flying sandcrawler and Phasma is a nice bonus.
>>
>>78421810
The end credits, and Rey.
>>
>>78421837
He's actually microscopic. Basically just a single midichlorian.
>>
>>78421837
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKtciRCVpFE
>>
>>78419990
>that image
Fucking hell. Now I'm hearing "Anta baka!" Out of Ashoka's mouth.
>>
File: 1450886986674.jpg (152 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1450886986674.jpg
152 KB, 960x540
Merry Christmas from /xcg/, fellow lovers/removers of fine aliens and appreciators of a good traitor basher.
>>
>>78422009
Merry Christmas Commander, and I hope you have a cozy new year. Maybe Firaxis will give out snek waifus for Christmas next year, if you're good.
>>
File: 20151225_120339.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151225_120339.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>78419990
Got the ArtFX Cloud City Boba Fett. Really appreciate it because I didn't ask for, guess my parents just know me well.

Happy life day to the rest of you guys.
>>
Merry Christmas /swr/!
>>
>>78419990
YT 2400 and a tie advanced for XWing Minis.
>>
Whoa, whoa, whoa - since when was realizing that you contain darkness within yourself the same as "falling to the dark side"? That's a terrible philosophy, real prequel tier black and white dichotomy bullshit.

Discovering your dark side and overcoming it requires you to accept its existence - if anything, denial of your dark side will lead to your being entrapped by it without your knowledge. That was how it was in the original films, and how it was in TCW when Filoni had to clarify/over-write what Lucas did in the PT.

Star Wars at its best is pseudo-Taoist, Kung Fu warrior monk bullshit. Not crusading pseudo-Teutonic bullshit.
>>
>>78422307
I should get back into that game, but I'm too autistic to use ST ships. They're still going to release EU ships, right?
>>
>>78419990
The Force Awakens Visual Dictionary and Incredible Cross-Sections books (I asked for them for nostalgia's sake since I got the OT versions when I was a kid), and some socks with TIEs and the Falcon on them.
>>
>>78422327
I don't know what ST ships means, but yes, EU ships are still on the menu for future waves. Nothing is binding FF to canon.
>>
>>78421689
>So it's not that Anakin was right to kill anyone
Technically they openly attacked his family and there was probably no form of government overseeing both peoples. (Or at least a recognized one)

He was in his rights to attack them. Did he go too far? Probably, but who knows how many lives he saved in killing that tribe?

Of course...I suppose other tribes could have seen the extermination as a sign to go to war...or stay away, who knows?

They simply couldn't be allowed to keep raiding and kidnapping people to put it simply. But it's unlikely anyone there explored any kind of diplomacy towards them...we know Anakin didn't.
>>
>>78422356
>Did he go too far? Probably, but who knows how many lives he saved in killing that tribe?

Doesn't really rationalise it since he still did it out of anger and desire for revenge, though, which seems pretty anti-Jedi. It's not like his intent was to prevent any further attacks.
>>
I need a gif of Mickey Mouse ordering Order 66 and clonetroopers destroying various EU material.
>>
>>78422356
Tusken Raiders are very difficult to sway via diplomacy since they consider the very presence of most offworlders and their reliance on technology as being disrespectful towards the land and thus intolerable.
>>
>>78422442
Is Tusken Raider culture still canon?
>>
>>78420564
>(real name Kira Solo)
Her original name was going to be Kira. He likely had one of the first drafts of the story where Rey was still Kira and instead of Kylo being Han's kid, Kira was.
>>
>>78419477

For me It's not as much hate as much as it feels a little disrespectful to the actor from before, and Hayden doesn't mesh as well with the scene even after touchups. I understand Lucas' intention though.

It's also one of the least shitty changes, Vader's noOoo being the worst.
>>
>>78419439
I'd love to see what he could do given decent material and direction
>>
https://kat.cr/star-wars-aor-strongholds-of-resistance-t11809751.html
>>
>>78422528
>Kylo and Kira
>Jacen and Jaina

pottery
>>
>>78419990
>Ahsoka Langley Soryu

I got the steelbook Blu-rays for A New Hope, Empire and Jedi. Not a big fan of the edits, but the cases look cool as fuck.
>>
>>78421810
>Favorite part:
???

>Favorite new character:
Finn
>>
>>78421368
Isn't that quote technically untrue? I mean with no other context but the movies yeah, but Yoda in the last season of Clone Wars is the first to acknowledge that he, although having reached the level of Jedi Grand Master, is also imperfect and always has a lingering dark side waiting to tempt him
>>
>>78422322
The end of Revenge of the Sith could have been averted if Anakin could have just talked to Yoda/Obi-wan about his visions and fears for Padme's life.
>>
>>78419538
>Isn't that kinda bullshit? That goes against everything else we know about Force ghosts.
No, according to Lucas it was a secret as to how Anakin became a ghost since he never learned the "technique" need to do so

Guess that secret is out now?
>>
>>78422681
He should have just left the Jedi Order to go raise his family. He knew it was against the rules and did it anyway. But his desire to keep fighting in the war and getting more powerful kept him from making the right choice.
>>
So hold on a minute, when Jar Jar calls Padme hot in Episode 1 she's 14? So Jar Jar thinks a 14 year old is hot? This is just... weird.
>>
>>78422714
You can acknowledge someone's attractiveness without putting any sexual or personal connotation into it.
>>
>>78422714
Jar Jar is a perverse and degenerate beast, what did you expect from him
>>
>>78421810
Poe and Finn finding each other in the Resistance planet and bromancing it up.
>>
>>78422714
He's from a completely different society.
>>
>>78419990
I got books from my friends! "Star Wars in 100 scenes" "Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know" and "Star Wars Rebels Epic Battles: The Visual Guide." They're all reference books but I like having a growing Jedi(or Sith...?) Archives of information.
>>
File: Hk47portrait.jpg (109 KB, 299x301) Image search: [Google]
Hk47portrait.jpg
109 KB, 299x301
>>78422503
Cautionary: Remember my warning master. They might consider a question like that to be "speaking the canon in error" a blasphemy that would potentially stir up shitposting.
>>
>>78421810
C-3PO showing up. Rey.
>>
>>78422748
>yfw for gungans 14 year olds are mature women
>>
>>78421810
>Stormtroopers turning away from Ren's tantrum
>Poe 'the bro' Dameron
>>
>>78422503
Hard to say, especially since a lot of it was always dubiously canon to begin with. The technophobic part is almost definitely still true.
>>
>>78422786
Old enough to bleed.
>>
>>78421057
Whether you prefer Luke's saber or you lean more towards the dark side and want a child killing Sith artifact is a matter of preference.
>>
>>78422828
From my point of view that lightsaber is evil.
>>
>>78421837
No he isn't giant, if it helps, he's supposed to be 7 goddamn feet tall.
>>
>>78422349
I believe it stands for "Sequel Trilogy" which would be the new stuff.
>>
>>78422714
He's a catfish alien.

For all we know he's six.
>>
>>78422904
TFA had new stuff?
>>
>>78422932
First Order transporters and that Reisistance thing made out of a B-Wing, I guess?
>>
>>78422964
And the Finalizer? It is just a modified Star Destroyer design, but apparently it's a whole new class.
>>
File: another_sith_by_blinck.jpg (506 KB, 1290x975) Image search: [Google]
another_sith_by_blinck.jpg
506 KB, 1290x975
>>78422858
Well then you are lost...to the light.
>>
>>78422858

Well it did kill younglins, jedi, tasted wampa flesh, was brought into that dark side cave on dagobah and probably absorbed all the negative energy of Luke's ass beating at Vader's hands. That damn thing is probably a sith artifact by now.
>>
>>78422932
They released new X-Wing and TIE fighter minis for the game, yes.
>>
That was a sexy X wing Poe flew. I wonder if it'll have a toy or model.
>>
>>78423064
There's a Lego one already
>>
File: 85-1635-lg.jpg (62 KB, 1000x552) Image search: [Google]
85-1635-lg.jpg
62 KB, 1000x552
>>78423064
>>
File: sm.jpg (485 KB, 840x1055) Image search: [Google]
sm.jpg
485 KB, 840x1055
Requesting a redraw of this with Phasma
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (239 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
239 KB, 1920x1080
>>78423064
Yup
>>
>>78423064
Those half-wings were hideous. Christ.
>>
>>78423078
>>78423102
>>78423117

They must have sold out quick, I didn't see a single one.
>>
>>78421369
Accepting that there's a dark side to yourself isn't the same as walking the path to the dark side, Yoda's quest in TCW had an entire section on this (his fight against his dark self)
>>
>>78421810
>FAVOURITE PART
Either Han's death scene or Kylo throwing his tantrums

>FAVOURITE NEW CHARACTER!
Kylo Ren
>>
>>78421658
>taoism is canon, anon

If it was canon Dark Side woudn't be evil. If only because taoism can hardly define enough actual ethics at all to even differentiate between good and evil, particularly once we remove the outer shell of various pagan cults absorbed into it and get to its actual philosophy.

>>78421689
>I see what you're getting at with Anakin's slaughter of the sand people and such, but I think the idea of acknowledging and advertising the darkness has less to do with "it's okay if I do terrible things" and more with "it's okay that I'm angry sometimes so long as I recognize it and deal with it properly."

But canonically there is only one way of "dealing with it properly", and that is complete suppression. Rewatch TESB and RotJ. Acting on your anger for ANY reason makes you instantly go wholly evil. For a Force-user is literally better to disarm yourself before the biggest, evilest monster in Galactic history than succumb to anger. PT makes the situation less starkly black-and-white, one does not immediately and irrevocably damns himself by channeling the Force in anger. But the the only proper way to deal with anger is still to suppress it. Neither in the movies nor in the Clone Wars acting under of influence by anger is ever potrayed as remotely justified.

Now, this happens to be bullshit. Anger only turns to wrath and becomes pernicious when you let it overrule your reason. Being angry at the Galaxy's biggest asshole who's busy giving you reasons to bisect him just means that your moral compass still can react to evil and justice.

But that's not how Star Wars work. And in the specific example from AotC I'm inclined to side with Star Wars, for a change. There is no magic formula of "dealing with it properly" (just like "accepting your darkness" in general do not magically give you an option beween keeping it under the lid or... not doing so). You let your rage control you or you don't.
>>
This conversation reminded me of this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmV9B8Q9oNM
>>
File: wat.png (159 KB, 344x339) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
159 KB, 344x339
>>78423064
>I wonder if it'll have a toy or model.
>>
File: True OTP.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
True OTP.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>
why????
>>
>>78423114
>Our one true trash
>>
>>78423512
>Not liking M/M/F threesomes

What are you, gay?
>>
>>78423522
I though he's complaining that there's only 52 hits.
>>
>>78421604
Fucking catholics.
>>
>>78423302
Yea the movies are super black and white about this stuff. People always want to inject moral relativism into Star Wars and that's never been what its about.

The movies are clear: Its better to die, even to let others die, than to give in to anger.

That being said I think those who object to Luke's refusal to strike down Sheev are silly, he couldn't have won anyways and imagine if everyone refused to give into him like that? He only dominated people because they let themselves be dominated. Their lives were worth more than their "souls" you could say, Luke was willing to lose his life to save his "soul".
>>
File: image.jpg (310 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
310 KB, 2048x1536
Tell me, /co/, why is this giant female cigarette so based?
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 1360x768
>>78423692

Answer: nightsisters
>>
>>78419990
6" Black Series Vader, Cody and Han and Luke in stormtrooper disguises, as well as a stormtrooper mood light.
>>
>>78423711
>nightsisters were completely destroyed
>'nah nvm they still exist'
>space sand nigger villagers ride horse things made out of the scraps of a battle on a planet in buttfuck nowhere
>'they were with the Empire before the battle fighting the civil war'
>whole OT was fought to restore the Republic and Jedi
>the main characters ended up leaving the Republic, abandoning the Jedi, and the Republic gets destroyed
>Empire got destroyed
>'nah nvm first order'
>Darth Maul died in Epidsode 1
>'nah nvm he's still alive and dicking around doing nothing in the OT'
>Luke brings balance to the force by destroying the last of the dark side users
>'nah nvm Snoke was dicking around doing nothing while that happened'
>Empire is fine with gay people
>'nah nvm they won't be fine with it in the next Aftermath'
>people seriously think the new canon isn't just as shitty as the old EU (inb4 someone brings up some shit that wasn't even canon to the EU like the Holiday Special or IG-88 turning into the Death Star)
>>
>Manage entire nightsister team on Galaxy of Heroes through pulls and dailies
and people said this game was p2w
>>
File: 1396388979267.png (522 KB, 480x604) Image search: [Google]
1396388979267.png
522 KB, 480x604
>>78423512
>Kylo Ren/Hux only has 20 fics
>>
File: 3663.gif (1 MB, 600x706) Image search: [Google]
3663.gif
1 MB, 600x706
>>78421810
>Favorite part
Hux's triumph of the will and starkiller firing

>favorite new character
See pic
>>
>>78421810

Finn and TR-8R

Their fight was awesome.
>>
File: Finn in Episode 8.gif (833 KB, 350x497) Image search: [Google]
Finn in Episode 8.gif
833 KB, 350x497
Finn and the rebellion wish everyone a Happy Life Day
>>
File: 91ikEi62IrL.jpg (994 KB, 2560x1691) Image search: [Google]
91ikEi62IrL.jpg
994 KB, 2560x1691
>>78419990
FO TIE Fighter and Snowspeeder for the 3.75 figures (I see more figures in my future, RIP my wallet). Hopefully Hasbro eventually does a landing craft those things were cool
>>
>>78419471
To be honest he won't be directed by George Lucas this time so already it will be better. Besides the only one playing Anakin that has been bitter toward the role ( with good reason) is Jake Lloyd.
>>
File: bpp8psijudcotm6mv6ri.png (381 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
bpp8psijudcotm6mv6ri.png
381 KB, 636x358
What is your favorite moment from all of the current Star Wars Canon?

Whether it be from a movie, show, or extended universe.

I think honestly it's the Inflictor crashing for me.
>>
>>78421810
Finn
After Rey and Fin fuck the new order's shit up in the Falcon they run to each other excited as fuck both talking at the same time about how cool it was

Finn and Poe bromancing it up
>>
File: Inflictor_TFA.jpg (204 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
Inflictor_TFA.jpg
204 KB, 1920x800
>>78424377
I'd have to say the Battle of Jakku. There's just enough about it in the canon so far (Lost Stars background event, Battlefront DLC, aftermath in TFA) to make it seem interesting, but not enough to answer all the important questions. What was the Imperial Research Base on Jakku studying? Just what was the scope of the battle? Did Sloane escape from the Ravager before it crashed?
>>
>>78422681
Which was impossible due to the Jedi's alarmist views on the light and dark as a stark dichotomy
>>78423169
I liked them! They look good when closed up.
>>78423302
>the only canonically correct way is to suppressing your feelings completely
But we've seen how stupid,hypocritical, and flat out dangerous that line of thinking is. Has it ever occurred to you that Yodi and the Jedi may have been fucking wrong? The true path lies within yourself, with self-understanding and choice. Acknowledging your strengths and weaknesses and working within that and the Force to live your life at peace or whatever.
>>
>>78421810
Favorite part: Rey whoops Kylo's emo ass

Favorite new character: Rey a cute
>>
File: Finn and Rey.jpg (166 KB, 1964x1324) Image search: [Google]
Finn and Rey.jpg
166 KB, 1964x1324
>>78424527
>Favorite new character: Rey a cute

>Dat cute smile
>dat accent
>>
>>78424587
She looks slightly inbred
>>
>>78419373
Lando is fantastic.

It flew under the radar but it was imo the strongest release so far.
>>
>>78419505
Luke demasks his father and finally sees him,. He would be borderline retarded not to recognize his father 20 years younger.

I hate this nitpick complaint. It makes no sense. How would you not recognize your own father? For the audience this makes sense but not Luke.
>>
>>78423414
>Not Finn/Poe.

I want the Skywalker family to leave.
>>
Man I really liked the Troopers in TFA. They actually seem fairly competent now.
Also
>Those two troopers NOPE-ing away from Kylo's tantrum
>>
>>78424672
Well she IS English.
>>
>>78424720
>How would you not recognize your own father
I dunno, how do you not recognise your twin sister either?
>>
>>78424377
Probably either the scene between Han and Ben in TFA along with the Lightsaber duel with Finn and Rey afterward or just the overarching romance between Ciena and Thane in Lost Stars.
>>
>>78421604

>jedi
>horrified

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
>>
>>78424763
>separated at birth
>do not look similar
>stories of people marrying their own twins

Stop it. It's retarded. He knows Vader is his father and sees his face. It would be ridiculous for him not to recognize his face younger. After its established he knows exactly who he is.

This is as idiotic as the argument of Obi-Wan's robes
>>
>>78424857
suffering leads to pain
pain leads to death
death leads to
>>
>>78424720
He sees an old, scarred, dying man, and he sees him for 30 seconds. The ghost his thin, youthful, and has a head full of hair.

Literally nothing alike.
>>
>>78423414
Kylo certainly got his creeper genes from his Grandfather.
>>
So what do you think Qui-Gons force ghost was doing while the rest were partying with the Ewoks?
>>
>>78424937
Being invisible, i. e. spying on furries
>>
>>78424937
Probably faded, they can only do it for so long before they aren't strong enough to do it anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 295x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 295x450
>>78424928

My Dad's Creeper Jeans
>>
>>78424919
Regardless of Anakin's appearance, do you think Luke wouldn't be able to recognize his presence in the force?
>>
>>78423414
Was Kylo supposed to resemble the school shooter archetype? Rey's reactions to him in this scene were rather telling
>>
File: brent_rambo_approves.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
brent_rambo_approves.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>78424965
Lame pun but I laughed
>>
>>78424377
Honestly the entirety of the Cloud City sequence in Empire is hard to top for me. That said I enjoyed a lot of TFA, mainly anything focused on Finn.
>>
>kylo ren isn't half wookie
missed opportunity
>>
>>78424919
>Your eyes can deceive you, don't trust them
>>
>>78419477
I don't like it because god damn it, after all the bullshit Vader's Suit Actor had to put up with he deserved a bit of face time as a Force Ghost.
>>
>>78425003
Pretty much
>>
>>78424919
He saw his father for the first time. It imprinted on him. It's VERY obvious that he remembered his fucking face. He would have to be mentally challenged not too.

And before the change, it's incredibly obvious who Vader/Anakin is with Sebastian Shaw. He went from pale face with scars to a full head of hair and full face. I honestly do not understand how people could not figure Luke wouldnt understand.

This is an audience complaint not a character one. Especially with Leia recognizing her mother as a fucking infant.
>>
>>78425015
Maybe he is, maybe he shaves his body everyday
>>
>>78424977
I'm sure he would. I'm just pointing out that there's no reason he'd recognize him based on physical appearance.

If you saw a random old dude die on the street, do you think you'd recognize a picture of him in his 20s?
>>
>>78425015
>Implying he's not Chewie's son
Where do you think he got that hair?
>>
File: tumblr_nphqut2j4V1uwe0dlo6_540.jpg (40 KB, 526x809) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nphqut2j4V1uwe0dlo6_540.jpg
40 KB, 526x809
>>78425034
Bob Anderson>David Prowse
>>
>>78424904

Thanks yoda
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.