[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So with the news of Reverse Flash returning...what is everyone's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
So with the news of Reverse Flash returning...what is everyone's opinion on which Eobard it is?

I believe it is Earth 1 Eobard who found a way to comeback/possibly had a contingency for Eddie doing what he did.

My buddy thinks it's Earth 2 Eobard....

Thoughts?
>>
>>78412703
Past Eobard.
>>
>>78412703
It's obviously Earth 3 Eobard.
>>
It's Earth 1.
>>
Im new to the flash, this tv show was my first experience with it but i've started reading some comics.
Theres something I just dont get though, Eobard is often called Zoom, then why was he called Reverse Flash? I know that his powers are different and the name at least makes some sense, but then why is the Black speedster called zoom? could'nt they have picked another name to not make this so confusing?
>>
File: The Reverse.png (131 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
The Reverse.png
131 KB, 400x600
>>78412703
It's probably Earth 1.

To be more specific, and earlier version like >>78412725 said.

An Eobard that didn't have 15 years of powerlessness to let his hatred fester and falter. He's going to be out for Barry's Blood.
>>
>>78414989
It's rather simple.
They're all called Reverse Flash. It's their banner.

Then you have (in order)
The Rival
Professor Zoom
Zoom
and Reverse-Flash
>>
File: Zoom - SUPERCHARGED.jpg (44 KB, 600x863) Image search: [Google]
Zoom - SUPERCHARGED.jpg
44 KB, 600x863
>>78414989
Here we go.
Like >>78415175 stated, "Reverse Flash" can mean any of a shitton of "Evil Flashes"

Zoom in the show seems to be a new character, a straight-up dark mirror of the Flash. He's very different from Comic Zoom, that's all I'll say.

To keep it simple, Eobard Thawne is usually called Professor, Thawne, or Reverse Flash.

Comic Zoom is just called Zoom for simplicity's sake.
>>
>>78414775
>>78415076
>>78412725

Why do you guys think its Earth 1?

Just curious as we've seen nothing but Earth 2 doubles popping up.
>>
>>78415556
Because Professor Zoom is all about time.
That's his thing. In the comics it's ALL of their things.

And we know that Barry meets Eobard again.
Of course, it'll be from Eobard's perspective, the first time.
>>
>>78415578

Right, I get its all of their things.

But don't you think its more likely that its an Earth 2 version of Eobard rather than the Earth 1 version who was wiped from existence?
>>
>>78415655
Professor Zoom is a cocky guy.
Besides, it'd be pretty lame if it was just the alternate Earth version with no connection to Barry.
>>
>>78415694

E2 Wells and Jay also had no connection to Barry other than Zoom.

This could be the same type of deal. Maybe Eobard of Earth 2 realizes how much of a threat Zoom is and is back to actually help Barry defeat him.

I feel like Barry has already got a lot on his plate with Zoom, taking on another speedster seems unlikely honestly.
>>
>>78414989
still gets replies
>>
>>78415381
this guys zoom. and he is the FASTEST MAN ALIVE
>>
>>78415736
Yeah, but Johnny Quick didn't really have a connection at first, and Jay was just fictional to Barry in the first place (comics-wise).
Prof. Zoom...they have that sort of enmity that just barrelled down the track.

I guess that Eobard from Earth 2 could be a good guy.
But that also seems pretty much of a waste of bringing him back.

Cause at least with Wells ya can do Johnny Quick
>>
>>78412703
eobards origin is that he popped into the past to meet barry allen and found out that barry allen had murdered him. thawne then decided to kill barry allen which started the eobard thawne/barry allen feud in the first place.

it's zoom from the entire start of this zoom time travel mess. i wonder if barry kills him and barry wearing glasses is not earth 2 barry but the reformatted barry allen from killing thawne before the whole time alternation mess
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.