[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kung Fu Panda 3 Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: MeiMeiMeMe.jpg (128 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
MeiMeiMeMe.jpg
128 KB, 1600x900
Merry Christmas! Here's our first look at Kate Hudson as Mei Mei. At least her voice is hotter than Rebel Wilson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycXfQU3e65g

Is she still dating A-Roid?
>>
/co/ doesn't like it. Noted.
>>
>>78411449
Give it time. We need to make room for new waifus.
>>
>>78411142
please /co/ tell me po is gonna end up ditching her for tigress
>>
>TFW tigress is gonna get jealous, and attempt to awkwardly be more feminine
>TFW Po is gonna be oblivious to MingLing's attempts to seduce him
>TFW Ming Ling will be revealed as a cohort with the villain
Better late than never
>>
>>78411142
I like her attitude.
>>
>>78411142
Ah, the official strong female character.
>>
>>78411539
I would like that too, but. . . wouldn't that mean "main male x main female" type of romance? That is kind of overdone.
>>
>>78411142
Shoots down my Po x Tigress otp
>>
File: Kung_Fu_Panda_Tigress_split.webm (2 MB, 716x364) Image search: [Google]
Kung_Fu_Panda_Tigress_split.webm
2 MB, 716x364
I like Tigress' gold robe. I want her to get with Po, but that's just a dream now...
>>
File: HUH.jpg (58 KB, 774x551) Image search: [Google]
HUH.jpg
58 KB, 774x551
>Characters name is Maymay

fucking really, Dreamworks?
>>
>>78412078
Ya rly.
>>
File: 1447044926878.jpg (35 KB, 623x479) Image search: [Google]
1447044926878.jpg
35 KB, 623x479
>>78411142
>Mei-mei used in the context with a secondary high tone (mae-mae), implies the following:
>“hey there, hot stuff”
>“hey, baby”
>“sup, sugar”
>“hey there, sweet stuff”
>It’s usually used in context of bars and night clubs in Asia where the girls are indeed working you for their pay.
Well this got more awkward.
>>
That voice does not match that body
>>
>>78413267
Did you perhaps expect a "fat" voice?
>>
Li Li sure let herself go as she got older

Also there's no way Tigress isn't getting the dragon warrior D at the end of this
>>
>>78413880
>Also there's no way Tigress isn't getting the dragon warrior D at the end of this
In your and my dreams, anon.
>>
>>78411142
>HAES: The Movie

No thanks
>>
>>78411727
I think you mean viper. she's the one who's got the hots for po since the first movie

also, she's a ribbon dancer too. can't wait to see some kung fu- ribbon dance for po's affection
>>
Id fuck mei Mei .
>>
>>78411142
>implying Rebel Wilson doesn't have a voice that will drain every bit of cum out of your dingleberries
>>
>Take one of your established characters few traits
>Give it to some one off character that more than likely won't show up again.
>>
>>78411848
No, that would be Tigress. This is basically just female Po.
>>
>>78414190
>she's the one who's got the hots for po since the first movie
Viper was really just the first to be nice to him. Nothing really suggest that she like likes him.
>>
H I G H
I
G
H

T E S T
E
S
T
>>
>>78411142

then why are they still using Rebel Wilson as the model for the character?
>>
>Po is the most famous and beloved warrior in the country
>still only wears the same shitty pants he had back when he was a busboy
>>
>>78411142
Does it NEED romance? I thought the lack of romance between the main characters was pretty refreshing.
>>
>Overpaid celebrity cameos emoting way too hard and going "Uhhh, awkward? :3"

Was the first one this bad? Why are these movies even popular? Why do kids like forced cringe acting just because it's a famous actor's voice slapped onto a 3D animal character?
>>
File: 1436515129873.png (98 KB, 228x239) Image search: [Google]
1436515129873.png
98 KB, 228x239
I kinda don't want Po to get with anyone, it feels..awkward?
>>
>>78411936
More like a dream meow... :3
>>
>>78419338
I honestly felt it was the only thing missing.

It wouldn't have to be between Po and Tigress, but Viper and the male members of the five are available. Viper/Crane, Monkey/Viper and Mantis/Viper would all be viable.
>>
Romance is fine, it just feels awkward with a lot of movies because in the space of 90-120 minutes two total strangers have fallen in love and become perfect soul mates. It wouldn't be quite so bad here because Po and Tigress already have potential.

What I would like to see would be Po and Tigress to progress to some sort of relationship... and then leave it there. Show they're taking steps in a direction but don't fill the movie with trite forced bullshit.
>>
She's gonna be a villain. Calling it now.

Or at the very least using Po for her own social gains instead of genuinely caring for him
>>
>>78411142

>Duck Dad is there.

Aw, he's such a good dad.
>>
File: Bv62m6UIMAAr-3Z.png (228 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
Bv62m6UIMAAr-3Z.png
228 KB, 600x568
>>78419482
>Viper/Crane
Their daughter would be cute.

and the destroyer of worlds
>>
>>78419259
Nigga' you try findin' pants that could handle that ass.
>>
>>78418348

nope, she's competent.
>>
Meh. I don't go in for the fatty fat fatties.
>>
>>78419617
Hail Glycon!
>>
I'm very disappointed with how shipping ominates the fandom here.
>>
>>78419983
Most fandoms in general are just people desperately pushing for two characters to fuck
>>
I'm shipping po's panda dad with duck dad...I created this pair fuck you
>>
>>78411850
>two characters that interact the most end up together
>>
>>78411142
>fat waifu

yes pls
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.