[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /co's/ favorite Christmas special?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 640x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 640x476
What is /co's/ favorite Christmas special?
>>
Olive the Other Reindeer
>>
>>78410334
Retweet
>>
Literally an underrated gem. The ranken-bass actually looks really nice when it's not claymation
>>
>>78409608
The one in your picture.
>>
moral orel's
>>
>>78409608
Billy and Mandy
>>
>>78409608
I don`t know why and i haven`t seen it in years, but i suddenly had the urge to watch the spongebob christmas special.
>>
File: moxmas1.jpg (24 KB, 477x360) Image search: [Google]
moxmas1.jpg
24 KB, 477x360
>>78411659
His sincerity hits my feels everytime. Good choice, anon
>>
File: 1354582581281.gif (481 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1354582581281.gif
481 KB, 500x300
>>78411687
Nah dadadadadada daaah dadadada daaaah
>>
Speaking of Xmas specials
>decide to rewatch the Life and Adventures of Santa Claus
>Ak and the immortals commit genocide against the Awgwas because they stole toys
>Ak then lies to Santa that they made peace
I mean, yeah, they were dicks but that seemed kinda harsh
>>
>>78409608
Justice League

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnKtEfPBVq0
>>
>>78410959
Not to mention the stories are solid and the musics pretty comfy.
>>
I like RS' Christmas Special and AT's Holly Jolly Secrets, but Olive the Other Reindeer is the shit

also cant forget Charlie Brown Christmas
>>
>>78412113
wait doesnt superman's fortress of solitude reside where santa is suppose to live
>>
>>78409608
I'm partial to Donkey Kong Country's Christmas special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwvx_oTILnI

It's probably the overall best episode in the series.
>>
Claymation Christmas is pretty great, although it's odd to think it probably wouldn't exist if it wasn't for singing raisin mascots.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2bry93_claymation-christmas-celebration_shortfilms
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.