[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I like Jim Gordon, I am all for new ideas and the idea of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: jim gordon.jpg (51 KB, 421x640) Image search: [Google]
jim gordon.jpg
51 KB, 421x640
So I like Jim Gordon, I am all for new ideas and the idea of power armor always made sense for batman...
but that Jim Gordon has no glasses, no mustasch and that haircut is awful. Also those are not batspikes but bunny ears on that armor.
Also, there is no Bruce-living-normal-life and the joker is replaced by his supposed daughter... this honestly feels more like a spinoff than a Detective Comic
>>
>>78408382
>Also those are not batspikes but bunny ears on that armor
Just admit you've never read Appleseed and don't get the reference.
>>
>>78408382
>batspikes
They weren't supposed to be spikes, they're the tips of the bat ears.
>>
>>78408397
His point still stands though.
>>
>>78408397
my point still stands
>>
File: is Frank an instrument.jpg (237 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
is Frank an instrument.jpg
237 KB, 640x480
How does Jim fit inside the Bat armor? It's too big to be a simple suit but too small to be controlled from a cockpit.
>>
>>78408382
>Also, there is no Bruce-living-normal-life and the joker is replaced by his supposed daughter... this honestly feels more like a spinoff than a Detective Comic
What? Did you stop reading like one issue in?
>>
>>78408641
Yes Patrick, Frank is an instrument.
Of Punishment.
>>
What the hell is this. Couldn't they just keep it in the bat family?

I like Jim Gordon... but as Jim Gordon.
>>
superheavy has been a decent arc and I like Mr. Bloom's design but man fuck the last page of the most recent issue
>>
>>78408839
Honestly, I enjoy Jim as a whole different Batman. Police Batman is pretty cool. I only wish he had his normal hair and could've kept the glasses for when he wasn't in costume.
>>
>>78409087
I honestly think Superheavy is the most interesting arc Snyder has done since Black Mirror. And then he had to go fuck it up with this month's last page. Fuck him.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.