[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman: Bad Blood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4
File: BadBlood.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
BadBlood.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
New clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UywTm-bHUrA
>>
>>78408181
So how much worse than BvR and SoB do you all think it'll be?
>>
>>78408181
>tfw you hear Taylor Swift's song somewhere in the final video
>>
>>78408261
Not only are they keeping shitty animated Damian, but they're combining Jason and Kate into an annoying generic tough girl, so it will be at least worse than those two.
>>
>>78408181
>tfw this will still make money because of batfags and casuals

>>78408307
are you implying that kate is a bad character
>>
Breaks my heart that this is gonna be Kate's animated debut.
>>
>>78408324
The Kate that we've seen in the trailers for this movie is a terrible character. I like comic Kate but she's a different person.
>>
>>78408324
Kate is a good character.

Kate as a generic tough girl is not a good character. This is why she was pretty bad in 52.
>>
>>78408181
> bloody ell
Is this how Dick talks in the new 52 universe? I hope not, shit makes me cringe when people try to emulate British terms in a shitty accent.
>>
>>78408181
>Screenplay by J. M. DeMatteis
>Based on Batman R.I.P by Grant Morrison
Why does it look and sound like cheap crap?
>>
>>78408325
They get to ruin Kate and Dickbats in one fell swoop.
At least BTBATB had that one episode with Dick as Batman.
>>
>>78408362
The other movies were also based on Morrison's run and were also terrible. Unless based Timm is in charge, all the animated DC movies are terrible.
>>
So Gothem police are so corrupt and incompetent that without batman thr city woukd destroy itself? Does martial law exist in comics?
>>
>>78408358
He was mimicking Alfred.
Which is odd, since this Alfred doesn't really seem to have much of a British accent at all.
>>
File: bat blood.jpg (19 KB, 555x416) Image search: [Google]
bat blood.jpg
19 KB, 555x416
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maX-ObiJB3o
>>
So after this shitfest is over and released, what's next? JLA vs Titans or Killing Joke?
>>
>>78408388
>Unless based Timm is in charge

Even a good chunk of the ones he was in charge of were awful.
>>
>>78408181
>those horrible VAs
>that horrible animation
Pass
>>
>>78408842

That was horrible. A good part of the lyrics didn't even synch with the rhytm
>>
>>78408181
Why is everyone dismissing this as trash? Yeah I know SoB 2 was bad, but why bury this with it so soon
>>
a batman and robin movie would have been great but it seems that dick stays as nightwing in this movie
>>
Movies centered on Dick please? This animated world is new to me
>>
>>78409782
There really are none. For some reason whoever is in charge of DC animated really hates Dick and makes him look like a chump in every movie he's a part of.
>>
>>78409782
There aren't any.

This is the first I think, and I think they already said one of the points to it is how much he sucks as Batman.
>>
>>78409458
They have butchered every other Morrison story so far, why should this be any different?
>>
It's like WB animation want to create a new DCAU without the talent behind it.
>>
>>78409458
Because the best movie they've had in the past 2-3 years was the Suicide Squad one and even that wasn't anything too special. Timm's elseworld is another one but it's not set in the animated verse like War, SoB, JL vs Titans, etc.
>>
>>78410126
Timm is involved with Killing Joke, so I still hold out hope.
>>
>>78408274

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maX-ObiJB3o
>>
>>78408261
as long as they are committed to making up their own Batman stories that feature Damian
This will be terrible
>>
>>78408324
The JL movies are doing terrible
These are doing alright
The budget keeps getting smaller and they keep casting high profile actors for some reason

The quality will always take a hit somewhere
>>
>>78408362
>Why does it look and sound like cheap crap?
Because these films don't earn enough anymore to justify spending a large amount of money on. Son of Batman was the last one to earn over $5,000.
>>
>>78409458
Objectively you have no reason to think this will be good
Imo I think the only people who are excited for this are Dick fans and they will learn they should have bailed with everyone else when Batman vs Robin sucked
>>
>>78409974
There's the Teen Titans movie trouble in tokyo
Of course Teen Titans is a sore spot for some people
>>
>>78410406
>Gods & Monsters that low

Oh c'mon!. It was the best one
>>
>>78408324
>Kate good

Le lesbian original batwoman that needs no Batman

Fuck off
>>
Why did the art style for these movies turn to absolute shit after Flashpoint?
>>
>>78410500
Outsourcing to koreans.
>>
>>78410427
All I keep seeing are Dick fans who really don't want this to come out since Damian will probably just beat him up again
>>
>>78410406
*$5 million
>>
>>78410406
How much lower do they have to sell before they stop making them?
>>
War was the start of this shit parade. And these movies only further justify my dislike for Damian's existence
>>
>>78410774
>comparing movie Damian to comic Damian
>>
>>78410126
>JL vs Titans

Watch it be TTG.
>>
>>78408181
I don't care. Wake me up when The Killing Joke is happening.
>>
>>78411191
What do they have to do with anything
>>
>>78411111
they are effectively the same
Damian is just more obnoxious in motion
>>
>>78411191
I doubt it, but Batman will probably get his turn to beat Dick up in it. Surprised they had him wait that long.
>>
>>78411289
Movie Damian is basically Batman and Son Damian, and movie Dick is comic Tim.
They've done the same general plot between Bruce and Damian twice, so I highly doubt movie Damian will get better like comic Damian did. Especially since they've said Dick's turn as Batman doesn't go too well.
>>
>>78411289
Movie Damian is basically Comic Jason. Annoying, whiny, and trying too hard to be a bad boy.
>>
>>78411411
That is what Damian was before Morrison's B&R.
>>
>>78408388
And they cram at least half an hour of Cyborg into every single bloody one of them. Every... damn... time.
>>
>>78411425
Yeah but we were *supposed* to hate Damian at first, at least all of the other characters did. The problem is that movie Damian never evolved beyond the entitled brat phase that comic Damian did.
>>
>>78410406
>Son of Batman was the last one to earn over $5,000.
That is what happens when you don't bother to make a watchable movie.
>>
>>78411523
Yeah and either they're gonna do like five more movies before that happens or they aren't interested in a non shitty Damian.
>>
>>78411219
>Wake me up when they somehow mess up TKJ like they did Flashpoint.
>>
>Morrison Dickbats showed us that Dickbats was best Batman
>Dtv Dickbats is shit at his job as Batman to bring back Bruce at the end of the movie
This movie will be shit
>>
>>78411555
Based on the amount of hype surrounding TKJ, I imagine that they're actually going to put some effort into it.
>>
>>78408388
Timm's later movies were shit, too
>>
>>78408377
BTBATB was the best animated show, fight me Timmfags
>>
>>78411630
>>78411555
It got canceled because SJWs complained about it
>>
After Red Hood came out I thought they're gonna jump straight to adapting R.I.P. then tread waters with animated DickBats.
Why are they so afraid of Dick being Batman in a movie?
>>
>>78408362
>>Based on Batman R.I.P by Grant Morrison
How could you do R.I.P. with Dick as Batman
>>
>>78411749
>I thought they're gonna jump straight to adapting R.I.P. then tread waters with animated DickBats.
Why would you even think this

Dick isn't their money maker, Bruce is.
>>
>>78411713
Uh-huh. Yeah shure
>>
>>78411762
>I AM THE HOLE IN THINGS! THOMAS GRAYSON, YOUR FATHER!

I'll be honest I kind of want to see Nightwing of Zur-En-Arhh
>>
>>78411676
one is silver age goodness the other is post crisis goodness whats to fight about?
>>
>>78411676
They all suck Batman's cock, who cares
>>
>>78408181
Who hired the mush mouth to voice Dick?
>>
File: 1430854340464.jpg (16 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1430854340464.jpg
16 KB, 250x238
>>78408181
Why are so many of the more recent WB dtvs so bad? Not even middling or mediocre, but actually bad
>>
It's another movie where Damian kicks everyones ass who are more experienced and stronger than him.

Why do they make Damian such a Mary Sue?
>>
>>78413094
Don't you think he's so COOL and BADASS for being able to do that?
>>
>>78413129
I don't think children are cool, no. Definitely not the arrogant lil' shits who don't know their place.

But I guess they are trying to attract the younger audience with this character.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.