[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Studio Killers - Jenny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Jenny_Studio_Killers[1].jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Jenny_Studio_Killers[1].jpg
41 KB, 500x500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyj4JFSErrw

Video released today, what do you guys think?
>>
>>78403527
Not sure why this took as long as it did.
Also it sort of makes Cherry come off as just as bad for Jenny as whoever her Werewolf boyfriend was.
>>
>>78403527
So what she's saying is...
>>
>>78403693
Cherry isn't supposed to seem good in this song, she's obsessed and steals her friend's shit.
>>
>>78403527
Is there any reason this looks worse than the other 2 videos?
>>
>>78403527
Kind of reminds me of 1963 by New Order for some reason, probably because of the "taboo" themes of homosexuality
>>
>>78403736
Well the track made it sound more playful and not quite innocent but relatively harmless.
In the video she basically frames Jenny just to break up her and the leg day skipping lycanthrope dealer.

He literally has a pack of animals around him at all times, he could do who knows what. Fortunately Jenny is also a tiger.
>>
>>78403527
And saved, note to self, suggest to /co/ music video collection.
>>
>>78403738
Less money
>>78403693
Cherry has never been a good person, Ode to the Bouncer she's a trashy drugged up girl without shoes or panties yelling at a bouncer and threatening to fight/fuck him. She also talks shit about the rest of the band in her video messages, I don't think they intend for her to look better for Jenny here.
>>
Their videos are always so stylish. A real delight to look at, even if the characters are generally lumpy and not exactly "perfectly formed" and I really like that
>>
>>78403527
Came here to post it

I wish they were much more sucessful and they dedicated full time to this. The designer is VERY good, but she is not putting out everything she can do.
>>
>>78403527

honestly disappointed. The previous two videos were better. 3D actually fits their style better.

Though is interesting how could this add a bit more of lore to the band. Humans can transform into animals in the 'world' of Studio Killers, explaining how 2 of the band members are animals that can talk.
>>
File: pattern.webm (170 KB, 501x599) Image search: [Google]
pattern.webm
170 KB, 501x599
>Pattern-changing clothes
I love this kind of things

>>78406325
>can transform into animals
yeah, I hope this becomes a thing.
What would Cherry turn into?
>>
>>78406452
a raccoon
>>
Love it, even though you can tell it's got a lower budget than the other videos. Really like the designs and the song. I do like that we got a video in full 2D from them for once.

Cherry needs more artwork, goddamn. Fucking LOVE her design.
>>
File: 1450928537371.jpg (9 KB, 224x251) Image search: [Google]
1450928537371.jpg
9 KB, 224x251
>>78403527
I'm not into it. Didn't dig the music, didn't like the designs. Everything felt too flashy and didn't mesh all that well in my eyes.
But 'ey, that's just one guy's opinion.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.