[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is nobody talking about this: https://vimeo.com/148380343
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: freshcutgrass.jpg (91 KB, 1100x600) Image search: [Google]
freshcutgrass.jpg
91 KB, 1100x600
Why is nobody talking about this:
https://vimeo.com/148380343
>>
>>78401978

Shit, it's sad to see what's happened to Cow since Chicken died...
>>
>>78401978
Whoah sir, that took a turn I was not expecting towards the middle there.

Now I'm all sad.
>>
>>78401978
nice but a bit pointless, it would have been better if it didn't just end when he found his sister
>>
>>78401999
based trips of kek
>>
i almost cryed, thanks op
>>
That had nothing to do with lawn care
>>
>>78401978
>ants in your pants
My god.
>>
8/10
>>
>>78402093
i think the part where she wiped off her makeup implied she was gonna give up that job and return to her roots.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 295x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 295x449
>furrys
>>
File: ShindoL a Dairy Cows Life.png (2 MB, 1200x1715) Image search: [Google]
ShindoL a Dairy Cows Life.png
2 MB, 1200x1715
>>78401978

ive seen worse
>>
>>78401999
Dad was proud he didn't care how she made money
>>
Back to the wholesome, clean, innocent countryside to cook meth in a trailer...
>>
>>78405930
Vegan hentai?
>>
did you really have to post this on christmas eve you twat
>>
that was good
>>
>>78405930
>Shindo L's art is fantastic
>Most his works have a bad end
Damn
>>
File: how much is that doggy innuendo.png (172 KB, 441x537) Image search: [Google]
how much is that doggy innuendo.png
172 KB, 441x537
>>78401978
Not bad, albeit a bit bland and predictable.

Also this fucking guy.
>>
My fucking dick.
>>
>>78401978
What does the title refer to? His sister being young, so grass on the field, but also a stripper, so she needs to keep the grass trimmed?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.